Bored

The Small Little Things

“Where are the guys?” I looked around the house.

            “Oh they’re probably at school- SCHOOL!” Zelo screeched. He glanced at his watch- 7:45. “We’re 15 minutes late.” Zelo groaned. “I’ll go get ready, be right back.” Zelo shyly smiled and jogged upstairs.

            “How did he convince you to stay?” Daehyun popped out of nowhere. I slightly jumped, startled from his sudden appearance.

            “What?”

            “How did he convince you to stay? Did he seduce you? Bribe you with food?” Daehyun scrunched his face.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be getting ready for school?” I crossed my arms.

            “Aren’t you supposed to get ready for school?” Daehyun crossed his arms.

            “I’m not going today.”

            “Then I’ll stay with you.” Daehyun smirked.

            “And why would you do that?” I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

            “To keep you company.” Daehyun stepped closer and stared down at me. My eyes widened at the closeness and my cheeks started to warm up.

            “I don’t need your company Daehyun.” I tried to act tough.

            “I can help you settle in, and show you around.” Daehyun’s voice slowly quieted as he smirked.  

            “You trying to seduce me into you staying will not work.” I put my hands on my hips.

            “Really?” Daehyun stepped in closer, making our bodies touch. I blinked rapidly and my cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

            “Yup.”

            “Then why are you blushing?” Daehyun raised an eyebrow with a small smirk.

            “I’m not blushing.” I glared at him trying to look intimidating.

            “Sure you’re not.” Daehyun tapped my nose and winked. He smiled to himself as he walked upstairs.

            I blinked to myself and covered my face in my hands. I groaned in annoyance from his cockiness.          

“Ara? What are you doing?” Zelo asked as he stared at me weirdly. 

            “Oh, well I- uhm- it’s nothing.” I laughed awkwardly. He gave me a weird look before walking over to me.

            “Thank you.” Zelo engulfed me in a hug. I stood there in shock as he held onto me. “Thank you for forgiving me after everything I did, and for giving me a second chance. You don’t know how happy I was when you told me you would stay. Thank you and sorry for everything.” Zelo’s voice slightly quivered. I softened and looked up at him.

            “Just don’t make me regret my choice alright?” I smiled at him trying to uplift his mood. “Now change that frown to a smile.” I tugged the corners of his mouth upwards. I laughed which caused Zelo to chuckle. Zelo’s eyes narrowed down at you as he admired your laughing self.

            “W-why are you staring at me like that?” I blinked rapidly. Zelo’s cheeks slightly flushed when you stared back.

            “You’re cute when you laugh.” Zelo said slightly dazed. His eyes widened when he realized what he just said and flushed. “I-I’ll be going to school.” He stuttered as he quickly shuffled away. My heart did a little flip-flop as he walked away. My cheeks burned red as I looked down. Why do I feel like this? I started to fan myself.

            “Still blushing over me?” Daehyun smirked as he skipped down the stairs. I scrunched up my face and stuck out my tongue. “Are you sure you don’t want me to keep you company?” Daehyun turned to me.

            “Yes, now go.” I shooed him away. Daehyun pouted and trudged to the door.

            “Oh Ara, you can use my house key until we get you a spare.” Daehyun threw his key at me. I caught it and thanked him.

“By the way, don’t tell the guys about me coming back. I want to surprise them.” I smiled. Daehyun gave a nod and waved.

            *What to do?* I roamed around the house. I looked over to my suitcase and decided to unpack. *Wait, where do I sleep?* I shrugged and pulled the suitcase with me to the living room.

            The house was pretty big. It wasn’t exactly a mansion but it was still quite huge.

I plopped myself on the couch and the T.V. 3 hours past and I was in the same spot. I groaned in boredom. *Maybe I should’ve let Daehyun stay.* I sighed and lied down.

Zzz. Zzz.

I turned to my right and saw my phone screen light up. I unlocked my phone and saw a text message from Daehyun.

Did you eat lunch yet?

-Meanie Dae

Nope

-Ara

I looked down at my stomach as it growled. I pouted and patted my stomach.

Eat~! It’s already 12:30.

-Meanie Dae

Don’t worry, I will~

-Ara

I have to go to science now, see you in a few hours! Bye~

-Meanie Dae

Bye~

-Ara

I threw my phone on the other end of the couch and let out a big sigh.

Grrr.

I stared down at my growling stomach and stood up. I walked over to the kitchen to look for something to eat but all there was in the fridge were a box of cherry tomatoes, water, and a loaf of bread. I pouted and went over to the cabinet. As soon as I opened it I was welcomed with a bunch of instant ramen packs. Do they eat ramen every day? I closed the cabinet and decided to go out to eat. I grabbed my purse and left the house. 

 

 

 

 

IM SO SORRY~! I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH AND I AM VERY SORRY! I guess I was too distracted school starting and my friends and all. PLEASE DONT HATE ME~! SORRY~!