Mixed feelings

The Small Little Things

“OH?” Himchan stood there shocked with Daehyun next to him.

“What are you two doing?” Daehyun crossed his arms. My eyes widened at the two’s appearance and pushed Zelo away.

“We were just talking.” My face flushed red. I felt as if I was caught doing something wrong. But I wasn’t, we were just talking. Right?

“Yeah, we were just talking hyung.” Zelo acted innocent and smiled. He hung his arm around my shoulder making me jolt in surprise. Daehyun glared towards Zelo and breathed out heavily.

“S-so, did you guys want to tell us something?” I tried to break the tension.

“Yeah,” Himchan stared at us in suspicion. “Yongguk suggested going out for dinner tonight. Princess, do you like sushi?” Himchan jumped over to me and hooked onto my arm.

“Sure.” I smiled and tried to release my arm from Himchan. “Oppa, are you going to let go?”

“Nope. LET’S GO MY LOVELY PRINCESS~!” Himchan pulled my arm and started skipping down the hallway. Daehyun and Zelo stood there glaring at one another thinking the other doesn’t notice. Daehyun gave him a small smile, that seemed like more of a smirk, to Zelo before walking out. Zelo scoffed before following him.

“Himchan oppa, I need to change.” I tried to free my arm.

“Oppa will help you.” Himchan wiggled his eyebrows.

“No, you won’t.” Yongguk came and dragged Himchan away. I smiled at Yongguk silently thanking him. He was always there to drag Himchan away at the right times.

“NYOOO~! ARA BABY~!” Himchan pouted as he got pulled outside by Yongguk with the help of Uppie. I smiled and shook my head from his silliness. I took out an over-sized maroon sweater and threw it over my tank top. It was getting colder since it was night time so I put on my black beanie and boots.

“Looking stylish.” Youngjae complimented as he skipped down the stairs.

“You don’t look to shabby yourself.” I winked. He chuckled as he slipped into his sneakers.

“Where are Daehyun and Zelo?” Youngjae asked putting his hands in his pockets.

“I’m not sure. Himchan oppa dragged me away from them.” As I finished my sentence I saw the two walk downstairs. They were both dressed casually but looked as stylish as ever. Daehyun wore a simple tee and jeans with a leather jacket. Zelo on the other hand wore a printed sweater with jeans and a cap. They had a dark aura around them as they stared each other down.

“What’s with those two?” I whispered to Youngjae.

“You would know.” Youngjae smirked and walked out. I stood there confused as the two both tried to kill each other with their eyes.

“Let’s go Ara. Can you lock the door hyung?” Zelo said cutely as he started to push you out the door. Being confused as ever I stuttered out some weird vowels and walked over to the car. Daehyun angrily locked the door behind him and walked over to the car where everyone else was at. He was slightly annoyed at the fact that Zelo was hogging you but he decided to not make a big deal about it. He entered the car and saw Zelo seated next to you.

Daehyun huffed and took the other seat next to you. He had obviously already figured out that his little dongsaeng had a crush on you too. Daehyun wasn’t exactly sure of his feelings yet but he couldn’t help himself but be jealous. Daehyun glanced at the two of you laughing and steamed up. He pouted and looked out the window staring at random trees passing by to keep his mind busy.

“Daehyun?” I called his name.

“Hmm?” Daehyun hummed with tired eyes. He was getting pretty tired and bored from staring at trees for 10 straight minutes.

“Are you ok?”

“Just a little tired.” Daehyun gave me one of his charming smiles. My heart fluttered a little as my cheeks tinted in light shade of pink.

“Go to sleep Daehyun, its still 20 minutes till we get there.” I gave him a small smile. Daehyun nodded and yawned before plopping his head on my shoulder. My eyes widened as I blinked a couple times. I felt my cheeks warm up and I was pretty sure my whole face was red right now. I heard Daehyun snoring and chuckled. I looked down at his calm, peaceful sleeping face and smiled to myself without knowing.

Zelo looked from the other side in jealousy with a scowl on his face. He wanted your attention so he decided to get it. He knew he was being a little selfish with you right now but now that he can be himself again he wanted all your attention on him. I reached out to move Daehyun’s bangs away from his eyes but before I could I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder. I turned to my right to see Zelo’s ‘sleeping’ face. I blushed in embarrassment. Did Zelo see me blushing before? Did he see me reaching out to Daehyun’s face? I looked down at Zelo’s baby face and blushed even harder.

I couldn’t tell what Zelo was to me anymore. Sure I look at him as a friend but Zelo didn’t seem like that cute little younger brother anymore. He would make my heart flutter and make me blush… like the way Daehyun would. I wasn’t sure of my feelings for Daehyun and now Zelo’s making me even more confused. Why do they make me feel this way? Am I falling for both of them?

 

 

 

 

I'll be adding a new character. Their name will be announced in the next chapter or the one after ^^(Psst, the new character is involved with Ara's past ;)