Awkward morning

The Small Little Things

 

I turned off my alarm and sat up. I groggily stood up and walked to my bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. While I was blow drying my hair I heard someone ring the doorbell. I ran downstairs and opened the door to be welcomed by the whole BAP. Why are they here? They were all smiling but then soon they stared at me with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. Even Daehyun and Youngjae’s cheeks were turning pink.

“Um, hi?” I waved my hand. Himchan was the first one to snap out of his daze.

“Woah Ara, you look y in your pajamas.” Himchan tried to his lips seductively. I looked down at what I was wearing and saw that I was only wearing super short shorts and a really tight black tank top. But it didn’t really bother me and I wasn’t embarrassed at all because of my 2 older brothers who used to live with me.

“Wait why are you guys here?” I asked blankly. Zelo snapped out to and blushed even more.

“W-we’re here to w-walk with you.” Zelo shyly said while looking down.

“Oh ok. I’m not ready yet so come in for a while.” I opened the door wider. Everyone snapped out of their gaze and walked inside. They awkwardly sat on the couch and stared everywhere but at me.

“Uh ok?” I walked upstairs to get ready. I tried to dress up quickly and put my hair in a high pony tail. I opened my door to see Himchan and the others trying to peek into my room. They all straightened up and awkwardly cleared their throats.

“erts.” I crossed my arms and walked downstairs. They trailed behind me as I slung my backpack on. We walked out and they didn’t say a single word during the walk. Only Himchan talked a bit but the rest were all quiet.

“So…” I awkwardly tried making a conversation. They just looked down at their shoes and blushed. “Oh my god, guys stop acting so weird.” I crossed my arms.

“Yeah what she said.” Himchan slung an arm around my shoulder which I quickly pushed off.

“You guys are so awkward.” I made a face. “Zelo, you talk.” I hooked my arm around his. He immediately blushed and stuttered out some random words.

“S-so h-how did y-you enjoy our h-hang out y-yesterday?” He didn’t even bother to look at me once. I nodded.

“You guys were a lot louder yesterday. Are you seriously not going to talk just because of you guys seeing me wear little clothes?” I crossed my arms.

“There was nothing to see anyways.” Youngjae murmured as he played with his IPad.

“Says the guy whose cheeks were bright red before, and your IPad isn’t even on.” I rolled my eyes. Youngjae blushed as he cleared his throat. “You guys should just talk normally ok?” I said looking at each one of them. They all nodded. I smiled as I walked next to Zelo and Jongup.

Daehyun and Youngjae were quiet as always and Yongguk and Himchan were joking around with each other. I smiled looking at my new friends. I turned and to see Zelo smiling at me which I returned.