Road Trip

Do you remember?

Daehyun was in a good mood today. 

Today, he was taking Jae to finally meet his family. They've met her before, but now that she lost her memory, he wanted to help her remember them. He also wanted to see them, since he hasn't contacted or visited them for a while now. Daehyun dressed into casual clothes and walked into the kitchen, surprised to see Jae still eating, still in her pj's.

"Jae, what are you doing? It's almost 10 a.m." He said, checking his watch. The train was supposed to come at around 12:30, and it'll take a while to get to the train station. Jae raised a brow at him and continued to eat her cereal.

"And? Is there something wrong with that?" She asked, finishing her cereal. Daehyun sighed and checked his watch again.

"We're going to be late. Didn't I tell you we were going out?" He asked, and Jae gave him a questioning look.

"When exactly did you tell me this? And where exactly are we going?" She asked, placing her plate in the sink. Daehyun smacked his forehead.

I forgot to tell her! I'm such a babo!

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later. Just hurry and get ready. We need to leave before 11. I'm going to drop Lucky off at the dorm while you get ready." He said, and he scooped Lucky in his arms and hurried out, leaving Jae behind. She rolled her eyes but went to take a quick shower.

****

At around 10:50, they were off. They barely made it to the station in time, and they hurried onto the train. They took a seat at a booth that seated 4 people, but it was separated by a table, so 2 people sit across from each other. Daehyun took a seat next to Jae and smiled at her.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" She asked, and he grinned.

"Busan." He answered, and Jae's eyes widened, immediately knowing what that meant.

"Oh no, I don't think I'm ready." She began to panic. 

What if they don't like me? What if they don't approve of our relationship?

"Babe, calm down." Daehyun placed his hand over hers and gave it a small squeeze. "They're going to love you. They approved of our relationship before, and they'll do it again." Daehyun said, reading her as if she was an open book. She gave him a nervous smile and squeezed his hand for comfort. She placed her hand on the lower part of the stomach where she felt the baby move again. She still couldn't believe that she was 5 months pregnant.

"Wait, will they approve of the baby?" She gasped, and Daehyun's eyes widened.

"Of course, why wouldn't they?" He asked, confused. Jae sighed. "Sorry, it must be hormones."

Daehyun and Jae spent some time talking about their wedding plans. They planned on getting married before the baby was born, but they still were unsure of an actual date. It'd probably be one or two months before Jae's due date. Daehyun also had to worry about his job and B.A.P. He hoped that they'd win the Rookie Award of the year. He also had to juggle around with his job, which was bound to put more weight on his shoulders. Eventually, Daehyun went to call his parents to tell them when they were coming, and he left the table. Jae stared outside the window at the passing houses and trees.

I'm going to Daehyun's hometown to meet his parents...

"Excuse me, can we sit here?" Jae turned around and almost gasped when she saw Yoo SiHyun in front of her, holding a beautiful lady's hand.

"Jae! What a coincedence!" He chuckled, and she smiled and gestured to the chairs, motioning for them to sit. They sat down, and the woman gave Jae a soft smile. She was beautiful. She had lovely hazel eyes, gorgeous curly brown locks, and a model figure.

"Jae, this is my wife Min Ji. Min, this is my cousin Jae I Iwa." Yoo introduced them, and Min held out her hand. 

"It's nice to meet you Jae." She kindly said, and Jae smiled and shook her hand. 

"It's very nice to meet you too. Congratulations on your marriage. It's a shame that I couldn't go.." Jae said, and Min glanced at Yoo.

"Didn't you invite her?" She asked, and Jae shrugged. "It's kind of a long story..."

"Well, when I heard about it, Jae and her parents had gotten into an accident. They died instantly, but Jae survived, but she was in a coma for 5 years. She had awoken about half a year ago, but she had lost her memory." Yoo briefly explained, and Min stared at Jae, dropped open. There was tension in the air.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...." She finally said, and Jae gave her a reassuring smile. "It's fine. By the way, congratulations on the baby. Is it going to be a boy or a girl?" Jae asked, finally noticing Min's huge baby bump. Min smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"Thank you. It's going to be a girl, and I'm so excited. I'm due next month." She smiled, and Jae gasped. "Congratulations!" Yoo watched with amazement as the 2 girls got along, and he realized that she was alone.

"Are you alone?" He asked, and Jae shook her head. "No, Daehyun is with me. He's just making a call." Min gasped.

"Daehyun, as in the one from B.A.P? You're so lucky!" She said, and Jae grinned. Yoo rolled his eyes.

Here we go again...

"Oh my, congrats on the baby. Is it a boy or a girl? When are you due?" Min asked, and Yoo did a double take. Jae smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"Thank you. It's going to be a boy. I'm due in about 4 months." She giggled, and Yoo gasped.

"What?! You're not even married yet, and you're having a baby?!" Yoo cried, and Jae jumped and stared at him. 

Oh great, another overprotective guy.

"Yoo, I happen to be engaged." She held up her hand and showed them the ring, and Min gasped with amazement. Yoo stared at her like she was crazy.

"What?! You're too young to be doing this kind of stuff!" He shook his head and disappointment, and Min slapped his arm.

"Yoo, quit being a baby. She's a woman now. You're not even her brother, so hush." She scolded, and he gave her puppy eyes and sighed.

"I'm 20. Besides, Daehyun's a great guy. He's made so many sacrifices for me... and I owe him so much..." She trailed off, and Min gasped.

"Aah, so romantic!"

"Aish, I want to meet this guy. I'll see if he's fit for you alright." Yoo mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. Jae stared at him, shooting daggers at him.

"Aish, babo! What are you, my father?" She sighed, and he almost chuckled.

"I can be if I want. I'm just looking out for you." He said, and she sighed. Min gave her a reassuring look. She glanced behind her and saw Daehyun coming, and she braced herself for what was coming.