Worries

Do you remember?

"What the heck!"

Daehyun yelled and covered his eyes with his hands at the sight before him. Mee Yon was laying on his bed, wearing nothing but her undergarments, laying in a y position that wasn't y to Daehyun.

"Like what you see babe?" Mee purred, and Daehyun turned around and stared at the ceiling.

"Actually, yeah I do. I didn't realize how amazing the ceiling looked." He sarcastically said, and Mee rolled her eyes and walked to Daehyun. She slid her hands around his waist, causing him jump back and bump into his desk.

"How did you even get in here? And put some clothes on, please." He said, glaring at her. Mee slid her fingers down his chest and gave him a small smile.

"I have my ways. And besides, you don't like seeing me like this?" She asked, batting her eyelashes innocently. Daehyun rolled his eyes and nearly gagged when her powerful perfume went through his nose.

"No, I don't. Mee, I don't understand why you keep wasting your energy. I have somebody else in my life." He said, and Mee's face contorted in hurt and fury.

"I don't understand what you see in that girl! She can't even remember who you are!" She shot at him, and Daehyun began to feel anger bubbling inside of him.

"And do you think that's her fault?! She was in an accident! Her parents died, and she could've died as well! But she didn't, and I'd rather have her forget all about me then not having her in my life at all!" He yelled, shocking Mee for a moment.

"Oh yeah?! What is it that she has and I don't?! I have everything! The looks, the chest, the figure, everything!" Mee's eyes began to burn, and she knew that tears were coming. Daehyun noticed and sighed, trying to calm himself down.

"Look Mee, you're beautiful, but I just don't have feelings for you like that. I love Jae only." Daehyun calmly said. Mee was silent.

"But I love you Daehyun!"

"I appreciate it, but I don't love you like that. I'm sorry Mee." He said, and Mee stared at him for several moments before sighing and slowly walking back to his bed. She grabbed her clothes that were discarded on the floor and slowly began to put them back on. She began to sob quietly, burying her face in his hands. Daehyun rubbed his neck nervously and began to feel guilty.

Maybe I was too harsh.

"Mee, don't cry..." He sighed and took a seat next to her. He hesitated, but he sighed again and put an arm around her shoulder.

"Stop crying... Here, I'll get you some water." He slowly led her to the kitchen and sat her down on a chair while he grabbed the water jug. He turned around and went to grab another glass for Mee. He poured her a glass, and Mee handed him his glass. She took slow sips while looking down at her feet. Daehyun finished it in 1 swallow, and he put the glass in the sink.

He started to feel strange. Daehyun began to feel light-headed, and his vision began to blur. His knees wobbled, and his eye lids became heavy.

"Wha..." Daehyun murmured as he collapsed to the floor. His body felt heavy and weak, and his vision was starting to fade. Mee's voice was the last thing he heard.

"Daehyun, I'm sorry."

****

Jae patiently waited for Daehyun, but after an hour passed, she began to worry.

Maybe he stopped by the dorm, or decided to stay with Lucky for a while.

"Hey!" Yoo SiHyun said as he came into Jae's room, holding pink incarnations in his hand.

"Yoo!" Jae beamed, and he chuckled and held out the flowers to her, a handsome smile on his face.

"I ran into B.A.P, and they told me that you were in the hospital, so I came with them to visit you." He said, sitting down next to her. Jae accepted the flowers and smiled at him.

"Yeah, I had an allergic reaction to Bush Daisies." Yoo's smile faded. "Bush Daisies! Have you forgotten about that?!"

"I did actually... But Daehyun didn't give them to me, and I didn't buy them..." Jae said, puzzled. Yoo sighed and held her hand.

"I'm just glad that you're all right." He glanced over his shoulder and around the room.

"Isn't Daehyun with you?" He asked, frowning a bit. Jae didn't seem to remember much about Yoo, but she did know that he had an overprotective side to him.

"He was... but he left to go place food for Lucky, and he hasn't come back yet." Jae quietly said, staring at her flowers. Yoo was about to say something, but Yongguk and the others strolled into the room, all holding flowers of all kinds and colors for her.

"We heard that our favorite little fan was sick, so we decided to visit her and make her feel better." Himchan chuckled, and Jae giggled as she glanced at all of the flowers they had brought for her. Her eyes upon yellow flowers that Jongup held in his hand, and Jae gave him a questioning look.

"Oh, they're not Bush Daisies. They're sunflowers." He laughed, and she giggled and nodded. They completely swarmed her bed with flowers.

"Where is Daehyun?" Youngjae asked, and Jae shrugged. "I don't know..."

"Don't worry, maybe he's just buying you a gift." He laughed, and Jae nodded and smiled.

I hope he's all right.

****

The sunlight hit Jae's eyes, awakening her from her slumber. She yawned and glanced around the room, searching for Daehyun.

He never came.

Jae sat up so quickly that she knocked some of her flowers to the ground. She quickly grabbed them all and jumped out of bed, nearly bumping into Doctor Ryu who came into her room.

"Jae, where are you going? I need to run a test first before you leave." He said, and Jae shook her head.

"No, I feel better. I can breathe normally, and I don't feel dizzy anymore. Please let me go now." She said, and Doctor Ryu sighed.

"Let's just do a quick examination then..."

****

Jae, despite being a little weakened from her allergy attack, ran all the way to the house. She saw Daehyun's car parked in the driveway, and she hurried and unlocked her door and dropped the flowers on the kitchen counter.

"Daehyun?!" She called, and silence greeted her. She walked around, glancing in every room. She stopped by Daehyun's room and slowly opened the door, and when she did, she let out a small cry.