Misunderstandings

Do you remember?

Jae felt her heart crack into millions of tiny pieces as she let out a soft cry.

Daehyun and Mee Yon were in bed together, fast asleep on his bed. She saw clothes scattered everywhere on the floor, and Mee Yon's was turned to her. Daehyun was asleep as well, and his arm was draped around Mee. Mee stirred and turned towards Jae, a sleepy look on her face. Jae was speechless, and Mee glared at her.

"Can't you see that we're kind of busy here?" She whispered-shouted at her, and Jae felt so much anger and hurt bubble inside of her.

So Daehyun was here all night, sleeping with Mee?!

"I told you that Daehyun loved me." She smirked at Jae, and Jae's hands balled into fists. Tears blurred her vision, and she angrily stormed out of the house and slammed the door. She began to sob, and she ran away from the house.

The sound of a door slamming made Daehyun's eyes pop open. He groaned and sat up, wincing at his awful headache. Reality swept through him quickly.

The pill!

"Hey babe." Mee purred, pressing her bare chest against his. Daehyun's eyes widened, and he jumped away so quickly that he ended up falling off of the bed. He realized that he was stripped down to his boxers.

"What the heck did you do to me?!" He yelled, searching for his clothes. Mee scowled at him.

"What do you mean? We had !" She yelled, crossing her arms over her bare chest. Daehyun looked like he was about to puke.

"No we didn't! I know what you did! You put some sort of pill in my water, and I passed out." He yelled, pulling up his pants and his shirt.

"Please, you know you liked it. Besides, your ex-girlfriend didn't have a problem with it." He froze, and cold sweat broke out of his face.

"Jae passed by?..." He whispered, and he immediately sprang into action. He never felt so much fury towards one girl before, and he picked up her dress and threw it at her.

"Put that on, and get out!" He yelled, pointing at the door. Mee raised her brows and huffed angrily.

"But we were meant to be together!" She pleaded, but Daehyun scowled at her. He grabbed the phone and dialed 911, but Mee stopped him by snatching the phone.

"Don't call the cops!" She shouted, hurt and anger on her face. "That's too bad." He began, but Mee smashed her lips onto his, shocking him for a moment. He struggled to push her  off of him, but she put up a fight. He managed to pry her off of him, and she stumbled and fell to the floor. He grabbed the phone and ran out of the room, holding the door closed with his hand. Mee banged on the door and shouted, but he ignored her and called the cops.

Several minutes later, the cops arrested Mee and took her out of Daehyun's sight. He didn't really want to get her arrested, but that seemed like the best solution at the moment. Now, he had another problem to fix: Jae. She had walked in and got the wrong idea, and now he doesn't even know where she is. He decided to check the hospital, but she wasn't there. He drove to the dorm and checked there, but the boys hadn't seen her.

"I haven't seen her. What happened?" Yongguk asked, and Daehyun sighed and launched into the story, leaving the boys speechless and angry.

"That-" Himchan covered Yongguk's mouth with his hand. Daehyun paced around the room, feeling hurt, fury, and anxiety.

What if something happens to her?

****

The evening quickly came, and it began to rain hard. Daehyun spent all day searching for Jae, but he still hadn't her. Daehyun ran into the pouring rain, calling her name and searching every single corner. He must've searched through most of Seoul, and even though he was exhausted, he didn't give up.

Daehyun's heart leaped at the sight of familiar wavy brown hair, and he eagerly ran towards her.

"Jae!" She tensed, and her steps faltered a bit, but then she ran. Daehyun's eyes widened, and he increased his speed, and before he knew it, he had her in his arms.

"Let me go Daehyun!" She struggled to break free, but Daehyun tightened his grip around and led her to an alley. He pinned her against the wall.

"Jae, hear me out." He pleaded, and she glared at him and struggled to push him off of her.

"No!" After hours of crying, she convinced herself that she wouldn't cry again, but now she felt more tears form in her eyes.

"Jae, what you saw back there wasn't what happened!"

"I saw what I saw! You were in bed with that... witch!" Jae yelled, and Daehyun shook his head. They were both completely soaked, and his shirt was sticking to his body. Jae's hair clung to her face.

"We didn't have ! Listen, she put something in my water, and the next thing I knew, I passed out! She tried to make it look like that, because she knew that you would come home." He explained quickly, and Jae was silent for a moment.

"How do you expect me to believe that?" She finally said, and she was suprised at how hoarse her voice sounded. She'd been a weeping mess this past month, and she couldn't wait to escape all of this pain. She lost the will to fight Daehyun, and she just let him hold her against the wall.

"Please believe me Jae. You know I wouldn't do that to you. I love you." He whispered, and Jae was silent again.

It sounds like something Mee would actually do...

"I don't know what to believe Daehyun..." She whispered, and Daehyun was silent. He slowly let go of her and took a few steps back.

"If you want some space, I'll give it to you... I really do love you, and I'd never cheat on you." He whispered, looking down at his soaked sneakers. He didn't want to lose Jae over a misunderstanding that some crazy witch comitted.

"Why didn't you stay with her then? She's beautiful, she's got an amazing figure, and she doesn't have a flat chest..." Jae whispered, looking down at her chest. Daehyun raised a brow at her at her last comment.

"She's pretty, but you're beautiful. She's got a figure, but I want yours. You don't have a flat chest..." His cheeks began to burn, and he nervously rubbed his wet neck.

"Besides, you have things that she doesn't have." He whispered, gazing into her brown eyes. Jae blushed and looked away.

"Like what? She has memories. She remembers you, and I can't.." Daehyun stood in front of her now, and he placed his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He cupped her chin and lifted her face up gently.

"You have a heart. Babe, I don't care if you don't remember me anymore. I'd rather have you forget all about me than no longer having you in my life." Tears slid down her face, and Jae was speechless. She didn't know what to say, or how to react. She gazed deeply into Daehyun's eyes for any signs of lies, but all she found was hurt and truth.

He really isn't lying...

She was about to say something, but Daehyun silenced her by pressing his lips to her in a warm kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her, holding onto him for dear life. Daehyun pulled away and picked her up bridal style, and he carried back home so that they wouldn't catch a cold from the warm rain.

~

*Peeks from behind the rock* I got rid of Mee Yon for you guys. :P Yay! So I decided that next chapter I should try an M rated chapter but I'm not too sure. I've never written something like that before, so if I don't, it'll be clean xD lol. We'll just see how that goes ;P I mean, if you guys want me to... :O