The visitor

Do you remember?

"Daehyun, what are you doing here? You're going to get us in trouble." Jae whispered as she helped Daehyun inside of her room. He had been standing outside of the window at midnight.

"I know, but my parents are gone for the weekend, and I felt lonely." He chuckled, and she sighed.

"So you couldn't have come in earlier?"

"Well yeah but... I've been with my cousins all day." He shrugged, walking over to lay down on Jae's bed. Jae sighed and closed the window as a cool breeze began, and she quickly locked her door and turned the lights off.

"Alright, fine, but no tricks. And stay quiet." She whispered, walking over to the bed. Daehyun grinned and snuggled closer to her.

"I promise." She smiled and pecked his lips.

"Night Dae."

"Night babe. Saranghae."

 

Jae found herself smiling as her eyes slowing began to open. Her gaze fell on Daehyun, who was fast asleep by her side. His brown hair was sticking up on all directions, and as usual, his baby lips were parted slightly, and she felt his warm breath fan her face. She smiled again and very carefully slipped out of bed. She froze when he stirred, but when he stopped, she quietly walked out of the room and into her new bathroom. She loved the house, and she still couldn't believe that Daehyun and the others did all of this for her.

She walked into her new kitchen and ran her hands over the black granite counter. Her fantasies began to run wild, and just imagine all of the things she can make in her dream kitchen. She rolled her sleeves up and went right to work.

Daehyun woke up about an hour later, and the scent of delicious food had him heading straight into the kitchen. He found Jae already setting down a plate of toasted bread and a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, and fresh strawberries were already on the table. Daehyun stared at her with awe.

"Babe, you made all of this yourself?" He asked, feeling his stomach rumble with hunger. Jae giggled and smiled.

"Of course, I wanted to be the first to cook in our new kitchen." She said, going to the dishwasher to grab forks and knives.

"Smells delicious. I want to be able to wake up to this every morning." Daehyun said, and he was glad that he had the day off today.

****

After they finished cleaning everything, they snuggled on the couch and watched TV for a while. Daehyun pulled Jae onto his lap and her soft wavy hair. Jae blushed.

"I had another vision this morning." Daehyun's shock was brief. She hadn't remembered anything for a while now.

"It was about us this time. You came by in the middle of the night because you were lonely." Jae giggled, and he laughed.

"I was lonely. I wanted my woman by my side." Jae's breath caught in when he called her "his woman". Daehyun was happy that she had finally remembered something that involved him, and he couldn't wait until she was able to remember anything again. He leaned in and gave her lips a warm kiss, but pulled away when he heard the doorbell. He glanced at the door, then at Jae.

"Who in the world is that?" He mumbled to himself. He gently set Jae down on the couch and walked over to the door, slowly opening it.

"Daehyun!" He felt 2 small arms wrap around him, and the familiar powerful scent of perfume made him gag. He pried the girl's arms off of him, and pushed her away gently, taking a good look at her. Then his eyes widened, and a deep frown formed on his face.

"Mee Yon?"