Love

Do you remember?

Daehyun carried Jae inside the house and kicked the door shut with his foot. He made sure to lock it in case a certain witch decides to pay him a visit. He was still furious at what she had done to him, and how she tried to jeopardize their relationship. He had known that she was crazy, but not this crazy.

"Daehyun, are you alright?" Jae asked, placing her hand on his cheek. Daehyun smiled at her and nodded.

"I'm fine babe. Why don't you take a warm bath?" He said, placing her down. She nodded and gave his lips a peck. She suddenly stopped and turned half-way to face him.

"I love you Daehyun." She said, making his heart beat fast. He smiled and blew her a kiss. "Love ya too babe."

****

Jae stepped out of the shower and wrapped her body in a towel, gathering her wet clothes and placing them in the hamper. She then stepped out of the bathroom and walked into her room, finding Daehyun sprawled on the floor, shirtless. He was searching for something under Jae's bed, and she couldn't help but giggle. Daehyun looked up at her and gave her a silly grin.

"Don't laugh! Lucky doesn't want to give me my shirt back." He said, swatting his arm around. Jae giggled again and whistled for Lucky, and he immediately come out while dragging Daehyun's wet shirt with him. Jae bent down and petted the puppy's soft head.

"Lucky, give Daehyunah his shirt back." He hesitated, but he let go of the shirt and ran off. Daehyun sighed and threw his shirt in the hamper. 

"Why does Lucky only listen to you? It's like he doesn't love me. I'm the one who gave him the most beautiful, amazing mother in the world." Daehyun whined, and Jae blushed and giggled.

"Oh quit your whining. Boys are just more attracted to their mothers, that's all." She said as she searched for some sweats. Daehyun scowled and shrugged, quietly sneaking up behind her. Jae grabbed her grey yoga pants and turned around, bumping into Daehyun. Suddenly, they both froze, gazing into each other's eyes. Sparks flew when their chests collided, and their heart beats began to accelerate. With shaky hands, Daehyun gently caressed her face with his hands. 

"I want you so bad..." He whispered, unable to control his self-control anymore. Jae's breath caught in , and she took several quick breaths that matched her heartbeat. Daehyun leaned and pressed his lips to hers in a searing, hot kiss. Jae encircled her arms around his neck, and she felt his hands slide down from her face to her waist. She gasped as Daehyun ripped the towel off of her and lifted her off of the ground without even breaking the kiss. He carried to the bed and set her down, then he hovered above of her body.

"You're beautiful..." He whispered as his eyes scanned every inch of her body, causing her to blush and squirm around. He kissed her again. 

"I love you Jae." He whispered as he ran his lips across her skin, and an idea had popped in his head when he had claimed her.

I'm going to make you mine.

****

Daehyun winced as he checked the time on his watch. If he didn't get out of bed soon, he'd be late for work. Still, he couldn't detangle himself from Jae just yet. He reached out and brushed away a strand of damp hair from her face, and he leaned in and gave her lips a peck. He wished that he didn't have to leave, that he could just call him sick, but he needed the money. He forced himself out of bed and quietly took a quick shower and got dressed.

"Daehyun?" Jae murmured, and Daehyun walked up to her and smiled.

"Hey babe, sorry if I woke you up. I have to go to work now." He said, and she nodded and pulled the covers over her bare body. He leaned and gave her one more kiss before leaving. Jae felt a throbbing pain in between her legs from last night's love making, but in the end, it was worth it. She had her first time with the man she loved. Even though she had only woken up a month ago, she had convinced herself that her feelings disappeared with her memory. But it was actually locked away in her heart, and Daehyun had opened them again. For the second time, he was able to steal her heart away. Her old feeling were accompanied by stronger ones from this month.

****

Daehyun stared at the small ring in the black velvet box in his hand, and he twirled it around in his fingers. His heart was accelerating at a  fast pace, and his throat was dry. He feared her answer, yet anticipated it. Where and when he'd tell her adds to the problem. He feared that she'd reject him and then no longer want any part of him. He wanted her, badly. He wanted her to have proof that she was his and only his, that she was strictly off-limits. It may seem early to her, but for him, he's been waiting for years now.

I can do this...

Before he walked home, Daehyun decided to stop by the cemetary. Even though he knew that he really couldn't get an answer, he still felt like he should at least tell her parents about what he had in store. He found their graves and knelt down in front of them.

"Hello Jae's parents... I stopped by to tell you... or ask you for your blessing..." He began, and there was a cool breeze. One of the roses that was sitting in front of their graves flew in the wind and landed on his lap, and he gasped and smiled, confidence burning inside of him.

"I want to marry your daughter."