Surprise!

Do you remember?

After 2 weeks of excessive hard work and raises, the boys were shocked to find out that they had 11,192,000 won in their pockets. They were eager to get to the next step, and they all met in Yongguk's room after Jae had fallen asleep.

"So we have 11,192,ooo won in our pockets. Have you guys picked a good house yet?" Youngjae nodded and opened his laptop. He searched up the picture of the house he picked, along with the furniture ideas that Jongup and Zelo thought of.

"Ok, this is what we got..."

****

"Daehyun, where are you taking me?" Jae said, fidgeting nervously in her seat. Daehyun blindfolded her so she didn't know where she was going.

"Almost there babe." It had been a couple of days later, and the boys already set up the house and purchased it. It was really pricy, but it was worth it. He just hoped that Jae would like it. He was taking her to their new home now, and once the house was in view, his heart began to accelerate. He was suddenly nervous of Jae's reaction to this. He pulled up into their new home, and he helped Jae out of the car.

"Can I take this off now?" Jae asked, waving her arms around in search of Daehyun. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist, guiding her up the stone steps and to the front of the house.

"Welcome to your new home Jae." He said as he slipped the blindfold off her face, and he almost laughed at her expression. Her eyes widened up to the size of softballs, and her jaw hit the ground.

"No way..." She whispered, and Daehyun wrapped his arms around her stomach. "Yes way." She screamed with joy and jumped into his arms, and Daehyun nearly lost his balance.

"No way!! H-How did you afford this?" She asked, and Daehyun chuckled.

"I'll give you those details later. Now let's go check out the rest of the house." Daehyun held her hand and eagerly led her inside, where she gasped and covered her hands with . They stopped into the living room first, and it was complete with a 42 inch flat screen TV, a black coffee table, a glass entertainment center, and a small black dresser. The walls were painted a light green, and it had linoleum dark wood flooring. The windowsills were black, and it had cream shades. There was a modern cream couch.

"Daehyun, this looks amazing!" Jae squealed and bounced up and down, and Daehyun laughed.

"You've seen nothing yet babe." They walked into the kitchen, and Jae almost fainted at the sight. The whole kitchen looked like a chef's dream kitchen. Everything was modern, and she even had 2 ovens. The countertops were black granite, and there was even an island set up in the middle of the kitchen. They walked upstairs in the master's bedroom. It was painted the same as the living room,  but there was a small white carpet beneath the queen sized bed. There were 2 small dressers and a big one, and there was even a walk-in closet that could fit a bed inside and still have space. They walked into the large bathroom in the room. It was painted a very warm yellow, and there was a small bathtub and glass shower. There were 2 other rooms in the house, one was for Daehyun, and the other was just empty. On the side of the house were stairs, and you walk up those stairs and be on top of the roof. You would have a clear view of the city streets.

Daehyun and Jae walked into the kitchen, and she nearly had a heart attack.

"Surprise!!" The boys shouted, cheering and clapping their hands. Jae held her hand over her heart. She had never felt so emotional over something so exciting.

"You guys... you..." She couldn't finish her sentence. Yongguk walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her.

"Daehyun worked his off to get the money to afford all of this. Himchan and I helped, that's why we were able to buy it so soon." He said, and Jae stared at them and Daehyun. Daehyun just smiled and looked up at the ceiling. Lucky came running in when Jongup came in with 4 boxes of pizza. 

"Let's celebrate Jae's new home!"

****

2 hours later, the boys left, and Jae couldn't stop squealing at the sight of her new home. Daehyun watched with amusement.

"So babe, you really like the house?" He asked, even though by the signs of her excitement, he should already know the answer. Jae turned around and beamed at him.

"I love it!" She said, but then she stopped and tears burned her eyes. Daehyun cupped her face and stared at her, concern crossing his face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, her cheek with his thumb.

"Daehyun... You did all of this just for me... I.. I don't know how to ever thank you." She smiled at him, melting his heart.

"Don't thank me. I wanted you to be happy. I know somethings are irreplacable, but I wanted you to live somewhere where you'd be happy." He said, and she held his hands and gave it a squeeze.

"I am happy... with you." His heart raced, and he held her tightly against him.

"I love you Jae. I really, truly do love you." He whispered in her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"I... I love you too Daehyun." She whispered, and for a minute, he just held her there. Lucky whimpered and scratched at Jae's leg, and she gasped.

"Lucky's food! I have to buy more..."

"No need." Daehyun pointed to the small closet next to the pantry, and Jae opened it and gasped. On the bottom shelf, there was dog food and treats and toys, and on the one above it, there were dishes and leashes, all blue.

"I'm getting paid this weekend, so I'll give you some money to buy some new clothes, since you lost yours in the fire." Daehyun said, and Jae was silent.

"Daehyun, you're amazing." She said before surprising him with a kiss. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in. Jae didn't feel alone anymore. She had friends who had her back. She didn't feel miserable anymore. There were people supporting and helping her, and she had once again met the most amazing man of her life. Even though she is devasted about the loss of her parents, she still had family, family that she loved so much and had made sacrifices to help her.

I feel..complete.