Baby Shower

Do you remember?

"Daehyun, don't you think that this crib is just so cute? I'd love it for our son." Jae ran her hands over the smooth baby crib, and she loved the baby blue sheets that it contained. It even had a changing station attached, and several small drawers for storage. She nearly gagged at the price. 330,000 won!

"It's too pricey babe. Let's keep looking." Daehyun asked, tugging her along, and Jae sighed. They were shopping for baby items for their son, since they decided to set up the nursery early. However, they were shopping for cribs now, and all the ones that Jae loved were too pricey. And the ones that were nice and affordable, Daehyun wouldn't agree with her. After an hour of searching, Jae just sighed and gave up. They paid for the stuff they bought and drove home.

****

They walked into the house, and Jae nearly jumped out of her skin at the surprise in her kitchen.

"Happy First Annual Baby Shower!" The boys cheered, and Jae squealed and hugged them carefully.

"No way! You guys are awesome!" She squealed, and Daehyun walked over to her and gave her a soft smile.

"Did you plan this?"

"I did, indeed." He grinned, and Jae smiled and kissed him, hearing complaints from the boys.

"Eww, that's gross!"

"Don't swallow each other..."

"Why in front of us?"

"Yah!! You're going to do this too!" Jae yelled, shutting them up. They rolled their eyes and walked into the living room, and Jae was showered with all kinds of gifts. The boys have given her all kinds of baby clothes, baby blankets, sheets, and shoes. Yongguk was kind enough to give her a small dresser for all of the baby clothes that they have.

"You guys are seriously the best..." She began, but then she stopped and froze. She clutched her stomach and gasped. Daehyun was kneeling in front of her in seconds.

"Jae, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned. Ever since the incident with Mee, every time Jae holds her stomach, he immediately gets worried that something happened to the baby. Jae gave a soft smile and shook her head.

"The baby. He moved." She said, and Daehyun's eyes widened. He placed his hand wheer Jae's hand was, and several moments later, he felt a small tap on her stomach. He grinned with amazement. Eventually, Jongup pushed Zelo out of the way to feel Jae's stomach, but Zelo pushed Jongup, who bumped into Youngjae. He shoved him back, and bumped into Himchan, who bumped into Yongguk. And then, there was a full fledged shoving match to see who would get to the baby first.

"Yah!! You bunch of kids! Get in line and wait your turn!" Jae yelled, calming them down. Of course, Yongguk was first, and it went in age order. They were shocked of course, and Jongup's handsome grin became more handsome that night.

****

10 o'clock hit, and Daehyun kicked the boys out. Jae smiled and stored the leftover cake in the fridge, and she smiled when she felt Daehyun massage her shoulders.

"Babe, why don't you take a warm bath? I've already set it up for you. Relax for a while, and I'll be there soon." He said, and Jae nodded.

After she was done, she went into the living room to put all of her gifts into their empty nursery, but she found it all gone. Curious, she walked into the nursery, and her eyes widened at the sight. The nursery was complete.

She was quiet, staring around the room, and Lucky barked at her, and Daehyun jumped and turned around, giving her a huge grin.

"I've finished the nursery for you." He said, walking over to her. Jae smiled and ran her hand over the freshly painted baby blue wall.

"How did you do all of this? When?" She asked, amazed. Everything was set up and put into place. All of the clothes were in the small black drawers, and all of the boxes that they had left in here were gone. There were white curtains, and there was a small blue carpet surrounding the crib.

"I just did all of this whenever you were out." Jae finally realized that the crib she had wanted to buy was already set up in her room, and she gasped. It was the same one, with the changing station and extra drawers for storage.

"I bought that the day before. I liked it, and I knew you would too." He said, and Jae was speechless. She didn't know what to say.

"So... do you like it?" Daehyun nervously asked. Out of nowhere, Jae burst into tears. Daehyun gasped and cupped her face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, and Jae shook her head.

"Daehyun... You're so unpredictable... You're too nice to me... You did all of this for me... And I don't even remember much about you..." She breathed, and Daehyun sighed and pecked her lips.

"Jae, I don't care if you don't remember me. The past is the past. You need to let go of it, and focus on your future. Our future." He said, and Jae smiled and wiped her tears away with her hand.

"Thank you... for everything." She hugged him tight, careful not to put pressure on her baby bump. She felt her son move again, and she smiled.

I can't wait until you're able to come and see the world.

"I love you Daehyun." She whispered, and he smiled and leaned in and kissed her.

They were both unaware that somebody was staring at them through the window.