Good news?

Do you remember?

After a long, restless night of love, Daehyun had finally been able to fall asleep. All of the excitment worn him down a bit, and he happily slept in Jae's arms. Jae however, didn't fall asleep yet. She was still trying to process what had just happened to her.

I'm engaged...

She gently unfolded her left hand from Daehyun's and lifted it up to her face. She smiled as she observed the ring that Daehyun gave her. It exactly matched the beautiful teardrop necklace he had given her for her birthday. She smiled and gently his hair, giving his forehead a gentle kiss.

Saranghae.

****

Jae felt sick the next morning. She felt nauseus and tired more than usual, and she couldn't seem to get out of bed without wanting to puke. Daehyun slipped his boxers on and turned to her.

"Babe, I'm going to get us some breakfast. I'll be back in a bit." He said as he pulled his clothes on. Jae nodded and pulled the covers over her bare body, sighing quietly. Food didn't exactly appeal to her at the moment. Her stomach was churning, and she had an awful headache from yesterday's memory recall. She'd been able to remember a couple of more memories after they returned back to their rooms last night, and it seemed that if she remembered more than one memory at once, she would develop a massive headache.

Jae pulled on her underwear and stole one of Daehyun's oversized T-shirts and went to the mini-fridge. She opened a small bottle of water and began to drink slowly, and she began to feel nauseus again.

What's going on with me?

She decided to eat a cookie from the batch that she brought for the both of them, which was nearly empty. She opened the lid, and the delicious, chocolately scent made her stomach bounce.

Oh no.

She closed the lid and bolted into the bathroom. She barely had enough time to crouch down before her dinner and everything else that was in her stomach came out through her lips. She coughed and gasped, drying the tears that spilled through her eyes with her hand. After she was done, she flushed the toilet and closed the lid with digust. She rinsed and used mouthwash twice. Her stomach still didn't feel better, and she groaned and slumped to the floor and closed her eyes for a moment.

"Jae?!" Daehyun's voice rang through her ears and her eyes popped open. He was bent down next to her, holding her shoulders gently.

"Babe, what happened? Are you alright?" He asked, concerned. She nodded, wondering when in the world did he come back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just felt sick." It took him a moment to figure out what she meant.

"Oh no, that's it. We're goi-"

"No! I don't want to return back there!" She yelled, cutting him off. He was silent.

"Daehyun, that place is depressing, and I don't want to go back there. I've spent 4 years there, and I don't want to go back. I'm fine, maybe it's just the stomach flu or something." She sternly said, and he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Babe, I just don't want anything to happen to you. Fine, but if something else happens, we're going right away." Jae nodded and slowly got up, and they walked back into the room to eat their breakfast.

Jae had managed to eat without any harm, but it wasn't until after she was done that she felt sick again. She tried her best to mask it, and suddenly, something popped into her mind, shocking her briefly.

"Babe, wanna go hiking today? It's beautiful today." Daehyun said grinning, and Jae smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to, but first, I think I should grab some medicine, just to be on the safe side. I'll go to the Pharmacy first." Jae said, changing into her clothes. Daehyun stood up, but Jae sat him down again.

"N-no, I'll go myself. You go get ready and pack some of our things. I won't be long." Daehyun opened his mouth to protest, but Jae was already rushing out of the room.

****

Daehyun sat down on the small cream couch, waiting for Jae to come out of the bathroom. She had taken a shower, but she was taking longer than usual.

"Babe, are you almost done? Are you alright?" Daehyun asked, softly knocking on her door.

"I'll be out in a minute." She responded, and he shrugged and sat down on the couch again. He smiled to himself, knowing that he'd be marrying Jae soon, and the thought of it made him jump around with joy. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was, and how he was finally going to have the life they used to have. Hopefully, Jae would regain all of her memories in time though.

Jae came out of the bathroom, shock written all over her face. Daehyun raised a brow at her and stood up.

"You're not going to believe this..." She quietly said, and Daehyun waited, although he was concerned by the look on her face. Jae took a deep breath and smiled softly at him.

"I'm pregnant."