Responsibilty

Do you remember?

It took several moments for Daehyun to hear the click in his head as Jae's words registered into his mind.

"You're pregnant?..." He asked, and Jae nodded, smiling.

"I'm pregnant with your child." Jae watched as Daehyun's face contorted into pure shock, and he was speechless.

Jae is pregnant with my child?

Jae waited for a response from him, but he just stood there, shocked. Then, he did the unexpected. 

He ran.

Daehyun bolted out of the room, leaving Jae stunned. Her jaw hit the ground, and she couldn't believe what just happened.

Did he just run away from me? Does that mean that he doesn't love me anymore? He won't be there for our baby?

Jae's paranoids thoughts kicked in, and she felt sick. She slowly sat down on the couch and pressed her fingers to her temples. She slowly rubbed the sides of her heads and tried to keep from having an anxiety attack.

He just ran out....

But then, Jae heard footsteps, and she looked up and gasped when she saw Daehyun holding out a huge bouquet of red roses, a look of pure excitement on his face.

"Congratulations Jae! I won't let you down, I promise! I'll work extra hard and take responsibility! I'll be a good father for our baby!" Daehyun excitedly said, and Jae stared at him like he was crazy. But then she found herself laughing and jumping into his open arms.

"Daehyun, you babo! You scared me half to death for a second!" She laughed, wiping away the happy tears from her face. Daehyun chuckled and kissed her neck.

"Sorry, It's just that I wasn't prepared. Besides, I wasn't expecting that to happen." He said, smiling. He placed his hand over her stomach and gave her a gentle smile.

"Can you believe this? We're going to have a baby." He said, and Jae smiled softly and placed her hand over his.

"I can't believe it... but that means 9 months of horrible weight and stuff..." She sighed, but Daehyun smiled.

"But it'll all be worth it in the end..."

****

The next morning, Daehyun and Jae flew back to Seoul, and they immediately stopped by the dorms to spread the news.

"Hey guys, I've got some news!" Daehyun hollored as soon as he entered, and the boys assembled into the kitchen, excitement on their faces.

"Did she say yes?!" They asked, and Daehyun smiled and held Jae close to him. "She did." The boys cheered and clapped, causing Jae to blush with embarrassment.

"But that's not all. I'm going to be a father." He said, and their mouths dropped open, and they cheered again.

"Our Daehyun-ah is taking a big step!!" Himchan sobbed, and he rolled his eyes but smiled. Yongguk grabbed Daehyun's arm and led him into the living room, a concerned look on his face.

"Daehyun, are you sure that you're ready for this?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Daehyun proudly nodded.

"I am." Yongguk smiled his rare smiles, but it quickly faded.

"I'm happy for you, you know I am. But, I'm a little worried. You're with B.A.P, managing a job, paying for your own house, getting married soon, and now there's a baby on the way. Not to mention that you'll still have to attend our meetings and conferences. I just don't want you to collapse from exhaustion." He said, and Daehyun sighed and ran a hand through his hair. That was alot of things he had to juggle all at once, and he'd definitely be in danger of collapsing, but he'd manage.

"It'll be fine. I'll do it." He said, and Yongguk grinned at him. "This is why I like you. You got guts." He grinned, patting his shoulder. They joined the group, and they held a small celebration for Jae and Daehyun.

****

3 months later...

3 months have already passed, and Jae had a noticeable baby bump now. She was excited, yet, she couldn't bear with the morning sickness and excessive exhaustion. Daehyun was working extra hard with the group and B.A.P, and he was excited at how the process was coming along. They still haven't had their wedding, but they plan on having it soon. They lived 3 months of peace and no drama.

"Aish, what a day!" Daehyun groaned as he entered the house, and he collapsed on the couch and exhaled in exhaustion. Jae came into the room, holding Lucky in her arms, who had grown a bit in the past 3 months.

"Hi babe, welcome back. Dinner is on the table." She carefully bent down and kissed him, and he smiled and sat up, not breaking the kiss.  He placed his hand on Jae's belly and smiled at her.

"Our baby is getting bigger." He smiled, surprising her slightly when he lifted up her blouse and kissed her belly. He always did this now, but Jae wasn't quite used to it yet. She had been able to remember a few more memories, but after about a week or so, she hadn't remembered anything. They just seemed to flood back to her whenever they wanted to. She knew that her brain was slowly starting to recover, and that she no longer felt hollow and empty. She had 6 boys cheering her on.

"I can't wait to find out what our baby is going to look like. I hope it's a girl, so that she'll turn out to be as beautiful as her mother." He grinned, and Jae smiled at him.

"So you could lock her in a tower for the rest of her life? I think not." Jae laughed, and Daehyun pouted his lips and rolled his eyes.

"Filthy boys can ruin her purity." And there goes Daehyun with his overprotectiveness, and they don't even know the gender of the baby yet.

"I hope it's a boy, so I can take care of a miniture version of you." She giggled, and Daehyun grinned.

"I'd have a son to hang out with instead of talking about girly things with my wife." He shivered, and Jae shoved him gently.

"Quit being a jerk." She giggled, and he smiled and pecked her lips.

"I want the boys to be our baby's uncles. Yongguk will fight for our kids, Himchan will be the nanny, Youngjae will help them with their homework and stuff, Jongup will keep them fit and active, and Zelo will just be the funnest uncle they will ever have." Daehyun said with a grin on his face, and Jae giggled and nodded. 

"I agree." He laced their fingers together and walked into the kitchen together to eat dinner.

We're going to be one big happy family.