Unpleasant Rendezvous

Do you remember?

Daehyun frowned and stared at the girl in front of him, who was fixing her blouse that was exposing a little too much skin.

"Daehyun, I've missed you!" She squealed, and she leaned in to kiss him, but he moved his head to the side, and her lips landed on his cheek. 

"Hi Mee Yon. Um, how did you know we lived here?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. Mee Yon smiled at him, flashing her pearly white teeth.

"Oh, I have my sources. Anyway, I missed you!" 

Jae walked over now, brows raised and jaw dropping at the sight of the girl. She was beautiful. Her brown hair was long and wavy, her hazel eyes sparkling, and her makeup was professional. She had a supermodel figure; basically everything was perfect about her. 

"Mee Yon, this is my girlfriend, Jae I Iwa. Jae, this is Mee Yon. A friend." Daehyun introduced them, wrapping an arm around Jae and pulling her closer to him. Mee had noticed Jae now, and her lovely smile widened.

"Hello Jae, it's nice to meet you. Daehyun has told me alot about you." She said, and Jae rose an eye brow. "Really?"

"Yeah, I can't imagine what you must've gone through... You're really strong." She said, and Jae smiled.

"Would you like to come in?" Jae asked, and Mee shook her head and smiled.

"No thanks, I was just stopping by. I'll see you around." She waved and hurried off. Daehyun blinked several times and shrugged, closing the door and turning to Jae.

"She's really nice." Jae said, smiling softly. Daehyun chuckled and shrugged.

"Yeah..."

"How come I haven't met her before?" Jae asked, feeling little sparks of jealousy in her. Daehyun grinned at her.

"You're jealous aren't you?" He teased, poking her cheeks. Jae blushed and crossed her arms, turning around and huffing.

"I am not! I just want to know, that's all." She said, pouting her lips. Daehyun chuckled and stood behind, wrapping his arms around her waist. His lips were at her neck, and he gave it a small kiss that almost send Jae melting to the floor.

"Babe, I've known you for 11 years now. I know almost every single side to you, and you're jealous. But don't worry, she's just a friend. I met her while you were in the coma..." He said, growing quieter at the last part. He didn't like talking about it, since it would only spark memories that would haunt him. Jae sighed and smiled at him.

"How do you have a friend that is that hot and you're staying with little ol' me? I don't even wear makeup." She said, rubbing her hands all over her face. Daehyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"What is it with women and makeup? Babe, you're fine just the way you are." He said, giving her lips a small peck. Jae blushed and sighed.

"S-sorry. I guess I get insecure in these moments..."

"Clearly. Now stop doubting yourself and listen to me." He bent down towards her until their faces were level.

"I love you, and only you. I have not stopped loving you, and I won't stop loving you." He said, staring straight into her eyes. She blushed and felt small under his gaze.

"Thanks Daehyun. I'm sorry." He smiled and ruffled her hair. "It's fine babe. It's not like you haven't done it before." With that, he picked her up and carried her upstairs to their room where they snuggled together until Daehyun had to leave to check in with the guys.

****

Since Daehyun was with the boys, Jae took this oppurtunity to go shopping for a bit. She wanted to buy ingriedients to make chocolate chip cookies to bake for the boys. She wanted to at least repay them for their sincere work, and chocolate chip cookies was a way to start.

After she finished buying her ingriedents, she spotted Mee Yon walking down the street. Even though she was holding 3 bags of groceries, she managed to catch up with her.

"Mee Yon! Hey." She smiled at the girl. Mee Yon smiled and glanced behind her.

"Isn't Daehyun with you?" She asked, and Jae shook her head. She nodded, and immediately, her smile faded.

"Good, now I want to make something clear." Her tone completely changed, going from cute and bubbly to dark and threatening. Jae blinked several times and thought she was imagining things. Her smile had turned into a deep frown and she narrowed her eyes at Jae.

"I don't know who the heck you think you are, but you just happen to be stealing my boyfriend away from me." Mee snapped, and Jae raised her brows and frowned at Mee.

What is this girl's problem?

"Um, excuse me? Daehyun is my boyfriend, last time I checked." Jae said confidently, and Mee scowled at her.

"Please, do you really think that he'd like to stay with a girl who lost her memory and can't even remember who her own boyfriend is? Please." Jae felt anger beginning to bubble up inside of her, and it took all of her effort not to snap.

Patience. I need some patience.

"Mee, why are you behaving like this? What did I ever do to you? We only just met!" Jae said, and Mee rolled her eyes.

"Look, I don't like you since you took Daehyun away from me. Who do you think you are?" Jae took quick, angry breaths, narrowing her eyes at her.

"And what makes you think that Daehyun will like you back? Do you think looks are everything in this world, huh pretty girl?" The words came out before she could stop herself. Mee grinned and crossed her arms over her chest that was a little too exposed.

"Now that's what I like. Guts. Now, stay away from Daehyun or else." Jae laughed. "Please, or else what?"

"You'll see."

"You really think that small little baby threats would actually make me break up with Daehyun?" There was times where Jae was easily discouraged, but she's not the type of girl to fall victim to peer pressure. She didn't take crap from anyone, and she wasn't going to take crap from a girl.

"And you really think that you'll end up in Daehyun's bed? Not with that plain face and flat chest you won't." Jae felt her ears beginning to burn up, and she had never been so angry in her life. She could've sworn that steam would begin to fly out of her ears.

Flat chest?!

"He wanted to forget about you. He met me one day, and he slept with me twice. He was great." Mee said, and Jae scowled.

"Daehyun hasn't had his first time."

"How would you know? You were in lala land." She smirked, and Jae wanted to slap that smirk off her face. How would one person who was so nice to you yesterday turn into a cold hearted-

"Now listen and listen good. This is your warning. Be grateful that I'm even giving you one. Stay away from Daehyun, or you'll be sorry." And with that, she her heels and stormed off, leaving Jae stunned and furious. Her hands balled into fists, and she felt her knuckles turn white from pressure. She groaned and stormed off back to her house, and when she arrived, she angrily slammed the door shut and threw her bags on the kitchen island. She couldn't believe that somebody had the nerve to tell her off like that.

Curse that infuriating woman! How does she think she is?!

However, her words had her thinking for a moment.

"He wanted to forget you. He met me one day, and he slept with me twice. He was great." 

She knew that it was a lie; it had to be. Daehyun wasn't the type of person to cheat on her, especially with that viper but, she still had her thoughts. What if Daehyun hadn't been telling her the truth? What if Daehyun actually wanted to forget about her? 

But if he did, he wouldn't have stayed with you, and he wouldn't have spent his time and money to buy you a home.

Jae shook her head and let her paranoid thoughts slide. She loved Daehyun, and she knew that Mee had lied. If Jae wasn't too much of a goody two shoes she would have slapped that woman senseless. Jae forced herself to smile, despite her anger, and she placed a bowl of fresh water for Lucky, who came trotting into the kitchen. She washed her hands and focused on baking the cookies.

The nerve of that woman...