EPILOGUE - Finally

Prey

Yuri closed the door and locked it. She didn’t break the kiss, not even for a second to catch her breath. She was running out of it, but she didn’t care. She needed Jessica. Right now. Right here.

“You locked?” Jessica asked, panting heavily as Yuri finally released her lips and attacked her jaw hungrily.

“Mhmmm…” Yuri just mumbled and pushed Jessica to the bed and then fell on the top of her, making her hiss a bit.

“Oh Yuri…”

Yuri suddenly stopped and looked into Jessica’s eyes. “I’m not gonna let anybody or anything interrupt us anymore.”

Jessica just smiled. “Okay, I approve,” she said and they got entangled in just another make out session. Adrenalin was flowing in their bodies like an electric current.

“I gotta tell you something,” Jessica said after a while when she finally found a moment to speak. She sounded quite serious.

“Yeah?” Yuri asked, looking into her eyes.

“I lied to you.”

“You did?”

“That one night when we were drinking soju and I threw up… I didn’t.”

“You didn’t? What do you mean?”

“I didn’t throw up. I faked it, so I wouldn’t win and I could see you again some other time,” Jessica admitted.

“Whaat?” Yuri looked more than surprised because of the sudden confession.

“Uhuh…” Jessica nodded and pecked Yuri’s nose. “I liked you already back then.”

“Awww….” Yuri just kissed Jessica on the lips. The kiss got really passionate quite quickly. They were kissing for a while before they decided to take one step further.

“Is this heaven?” Yuri breathed out when Jessica slipped her hand on her bare belly. The moment was finally here, they were alone, locked in a safe room, no bad weather, cell phones off, sisters gone on dates.

“I think so. But I ain’t an angel,” Jessica smirked and touched Yuri’s lower back and used her nails to scratch it gently, watching goose bumps appear on Yuri’s hands. Then Jessica flipped them over, so now she was the one on the top. She slipped her hands back on Yuri’s abs and slowly went higher. She felt Yuri shiver in excitement when she reached her ribcage.

Yuri let out a low moan against Jessica’s lips. Jessica felt the vibrations of the moan running down her spine. Their shirts had to go away. In a second, they were gone. They shared another fierce kiss. Their tongues dancing, their bodies pressed together, they’re breaths mixing.

Jessica aimed for Yuri’s jaw, then neck and then collar bone, leaving Yuri completely breathless.

Pieces of fabric of different colors falling on the floor.

Bigger ones.

Smaller ones.

Kiss.

Hug.

Touch.

Moan.

Smile.

Kiss.

“I love you…”

 

 

Two girls were standing in front of a big window, the taller one back hugging the shorter one, her head on the other girl’s shoulder. They were watching the sun set in a complete silence. The sky was orange, cloudless. Seoul behind the huge glass was noisy as always, but they heard nothing. Nothing but their heartbeats. They Seoul looked so small in their eyes. After everything they’ve been through, everything seemed suddenly so simple. Was it over? It really did seem like it.

“TaeTae?” Tiffany whispered really quietly into Taeyeon’s ear.

“Mhm?” Taeyeon mumbled, still watching the sun.

“Can you believe it’s over?”

Taeyeon smiled. “It’s hard to believe it.” But she did believe, though there was still that pit in her stomach that was telling her not to set her hopes too high.

“Yeah…” Tiffany closed her eyes and held Taeyeon’s hands, still back hugging her. “Well, what if I told you all of this has been a game?”

“Mhm?” Taeyeon turned around this time and looked into Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany smirked a bit.

“Think about it. What if I faked all of this to get close to you, use you and then kill you?”

Taeyeon chuckled. “You ain’t gonna fool me. I can read your mind. Kind of.”

“What if I’m letting you feel and hear only things I want you to feel and hear?” By then a smile was already on her face and she laughed at Taeyeon’s are-you-stupid-what-are-you-trying-to-do? expression. “Okay, okay, I know, I tried.”

“Aish, you,” Taeyeon playfully smacked Tiffany’s shoulder. “Seriously. Don’t make fun of me,” she warned, trying to look scary, but she failed. Seeing the beautiful eye-smile, seeing it in the orange-ish shade of the sunset… It was making Taeyeon’s knees weak. She put her hands around Tiffany’s neck and pulled her for a kiss. Their lips met, but the kiss didn’t last long. They were just looking at each other, enjoying the moment.

“You look hot in the pink shirt of Jessica’s,” Taeyeon smirked.

“Really? Thank you!” Tiffany exclaimed, excited. “I really like her, she’s such a nice person, even though sometimes it looks like she’s not. I love the fact she allowed us to stay in her house till we get our own place. And she gave me this shirt! That’s just so sweet of her!”

“Yes, that indeed is,” Taeyeon agreed. “And well, I haven’t told you this one yet, but you know she’s a musical actress, right?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Well, she offered me a job in the next musical, she says they need somebody,” Taeyeon smiled. “I’ve always wanted to sing. I don’t want to be famous, so musical sounds like a good job for me. It’s better than the job in Yuri’s restaurant which turned out to be a charity,” she added.

Tiffany was still smiling so much, her eyes weren’t even visible. “I can’t wait to see you on the stage then!” she laughed. “But I don’t think I ever heard you sing, you need to give me a private performance!”

Taeyeon chuckled. “Should I?”

“YES!”

Taeyeon smiled and slowly started.

“When I call you, when I look for you

Come to me as the wind~”

She could feel Tiffany almost literally melting in her arms. Taeyeon knew she was touched. She could see it in her eyes and also feel it as their minds were slowly connecting once again. She decided to continue

“Hug me in secret

So I can feel you

You are always next to me~”

Taeyeon stopped. “Uhm… I chose a sad song, so I think it would be better to- uhmpf!“

Tiffany took her by surprise with a kiss.

They were kissing for a while, then Taeyeon pulled away a bit. “Is it really over? Is this really happening? Are we really going to be happy?” she whispered, her breath tickling Tiffany’s lips.

Tiffany nodded. “Yes. All of it is happening…”

 

 

“What do you think Taeyeon and Tiffany unnies are doing at the moment? And Yuri and Jessica unnies?” Yoona asked and filled the six glasses with an expensive alcohol.

“I think we all know, don’t we,” Hyoyeon laughed and took a sip.

“Yeah, I agree with Hyoyeon,” Sunny nodded.

“What are they doing?” Seohyun asked, confused a bit. “And I don’t want to drink anymore.”

“Ah, you’re so cutely inexperienced,” Sooyoung laughed, accidentally making both Sunny and Yoona jealous.

“Hey, she’s my girlfriend!”

“Yes and you are my girlfriend!”

“Yeah, sorry, sorry, forgive me,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “So petty,” she mumbled, earning a slight slap in her shoulder from the shortest girl.

“And to the second thing, you have to drink, Hyun, we’re celebrating!” Yoona cheered.

“Hey, my girlfriend here has nothing to drink! Yoona! You’re a bad host!” Hyoyeon said pointing at Nicole’s empty glass.

The six girls, Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Nicole, went to Yuri’s café to celebrate. Yoona borrowed Yuri’s keys and they decided to spend the entire night there, partying. After a few hours it turned from let’s-have-fun party to let’s-get-drunk party.

Yoona and Seohyun were officially dating and even Siwon was okay with it. Seohyun talked with him earlier that day and they’ve decided to sign some kind of a deal of armistice at least. The Wolf clan and the slayers, be it the Jungs or the Kwons, are not going to be allies any time soon, but there was a certain change it actually might happen in the future.

The slayers also made a deal with the Chinese clan. They started to get along quite well, especially Krystal befriended Amber a lot.

Sunny and Sooyoung were also officially dating. Sooyoung told Sunny the truth about her original intentions. Of course, Sunny wasn’t very happy about the fact Sooyoung was basically trying to use her to get to Yuri at first, but she got over it pretty quickly after Sooyoung said she had stopped trying to do it after a few days, simply because Sunny was too cute to be used without falling for her.

Hyoyeon and Nicole were good as well. In the past few days, Hyoyeon slowly learned how to control herself. And she also had Seohyun to thank, because she gave her some hospital blood, so she could satisfy her lust if needed. Hyoyeon was kind of envious of Taeyeon because she wasn’t a blood addict. She would love her lust to work the same way it worked in Taeyeon’s case, but unfortunately, even though she loved Nicole, she never had any kind of special connection with her. What a pity…

“Okay, guys, we need to… stop drinking,” Sunny said. She already felt a bit drunk and she didn’t want to pass out, that would be disgusting.

“Agree!” Seohyun said.

“Well, okay, guys, but let’s finish the bottle, last one,” Yoona said and once again refilled the glass. “I wanna have a toast,” she said, standing up, raising the glass.

Seohyun just shook her head a bit, seeing Yoona was also already obviously a bit affected by alcohol. But the rest just nodded. “Sure, go ahead,” they all said.

Yoona cleared and everybody stood up as well, holding glasses.

“We’ve been through a lot in the past few weeks,” she started confidently, suddenly sounding sober. “A lot of things happened. We gained. We lost. We gained. We lost. BoA unnie, you will always be remembered as our great leader. You will never be forgotten. I hope you’re happy,” Yoona paused and devoted BoA a short silence, closing her eyes for a while.

“We paid a lot for everything we gained in this fight, but I believe it was worth it. We saved many lives. It’s not just Taeyeon unnie or Tiffany unnie. But by getting rid of the Bear vampires, we saved a lot of innocents and, please don’t take this in a wrong way, unnie, but by meeting Sooyoung unnie, we managed to stop Hyoyeon unnie from killing more people,” Yoona continued, looking at Hyoyeon, who just gently smiled and nodded.

“Our beloved ones suffered. But we also got to meet new people, who became our beloved ones as well,” she said then, looking at Seohyun briefly. “We changed lives of many people. We changed Taeyeon unnie’s life, Tiffany unnie’s, Hyoyeon unnie’s. Even Sunny unnie’s, Sooyoung unnie’s and Nicole’s. My life changed as well. And of course, my dear sister’s, Yuri unnie,” Yoona paused once again, taking a breath or two.

“I think, even though all of us suffered and lost a lot, we also gained a lot. And I dare to say, Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie had it the most difficult out of all of us, with Taeyeon unnie’s life turning upside down and Tiffany unnie becoming a traitor. Also Hyoyeon unnie’s life changed a lot. I would like to dedicate this toast especially to the three of you. And also to my sister and her girlfriend, may their relationship last forever, so…”

Yoona lifted her glass higher and raised her voice before finally finishing. “To Taeyeon and Tiffany, to Hyoyeon, to Yuri and Jessica, to BoA, to everybody in this room, may we live like this forever.”

Everybody raised their glasses, before repeating the last word. “Forever! Cheers!”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~THE END~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N: Disappointed? Or not? I... can't tell, I never like the stuff I write so.... xD Yeah :D

I always write happy ends so.... xD It was predictable.... even though I admit I was thinking about letting Tiffany kill Taeyeon as an alternative ending. Seriously. But no, I just wouldn't be able to do that after all they've been through. Plus I love them too much. :D

Anyways, thanks to everybody who managed to read the entire story, thank you, my lovely readers, I wouldn't have finished this without you (Oh, I wouldn't :D)

Special thanks to my unnie Lyra, my lovely beta-reader and of course, one big special thanks to our beloved GIRLS' GENERATION LADIES ♥ for being my inspiration :)

TaeNy forever, hahahaha ^^

Please leave me some feedback and don't forget to check out my next story, completely different from this one and kind of based on my own life :) *being a subscribers * xDD

JUST ANOTHER TAENY STORY (or not?)

Once again, thanks to every single one of you, I really love you.

THANK YOUUUU!!!!