Ch.14 - Sica baby~♥

Prey

The next morning came really fast. Well… for some people. Sunye was having some really hard time.

“I don’t know anything!” she shrieked as Minho stabbed another sharp stake under her nail. She cried in pain and looked totally devastated. Her face was completely wet from all the tears and her clothes was covered with blood.

“Minho, I think she really doesn’t know anything,” Siwon said. He had been watching this torturing for some time already. Not that he cared about Sunye, but… all the blood… made him wanna eat her.

“I know she doesn’t. I never thought she did actually. I just… wanted to torture her… She’s cute,” the younger vampire said with an evil smirk.

“You’re so wicked, I like it,” Siwon said and patted Minho’s shoulder. “Now kill her,” he ordered with no expression.

Minho looked at him, surprised. Sunye looked at him too, half devastated, half determined.

“Yes, make him kill me,” she whispered. “But why… why me?”

“Because you know that fox girl,” Minho spitted out sharply and took a dagger.

“I know that! You keep repeating that! But who? Who is that girl you are talking about?”

“Kim Taeyeon,” Siwon answered on Minho’s behalf. “You’ll die because of Kim Taeyeon. Now kill her, Minho. Or… Minho-yah, you can make her your personal blood bank. I don’t really care.”

Sunye’s eyes widened, but before she could ask for anything more, Minho cut and a lot of blood immediately started to ooze out of the wound as he hit the neck artery.

He grinned at the sight and then looked at Siwon. “Dinner time…”

 

 

When Tiffany returned to the room few hours later, Taeyeon was already soundly sleeping. Tiffany sighed, looking at her. She winked twice or thrice and kneeled next to the bed. She had no idea what she was doing, but suddenly without realizing it, she lifted her hand a gently Taeyeon’s fringe. Then she caressed her cheek. Taeyeon was so warm and she was sleeping so calmly and her face looked so… perfect. Taeyeon was smiling and that made Tiffany smile too. She was very aware of the fact she was touching the other girl though she shouldn’t, but her body refused to listen to her mind. She slowly rubbed Taeyeon’s flawless skin with her thumb. She didn’t even realize she stopped breathing.

So did Taeyeon actually. But Tiffany didn’t notice. Then she finally forced her hand to withdraw, but once her fingers left Taeyeon’s cheek, a tight grasp on her wrist stopped her from moving any further. Taeyeon breathed out and slowly opened her eyes.

Tiffany panicked. She just got caught red handed. And she wasn’t even sure what she had actually done. She gulped and looked at Taeyeon’s hand, still holding her wrist.

“What were you doing just now?” Taeyeon quietly asked.

Tiffany looked back at Taeyeon. “I… have no idea.”

Taeyeon sought for some hint in Tiffany’s eyes, but all she saw was… a pure confusion and sincerity. Tiffany really had no idea what was going on with her and Taeyeon saw that.

Taeyeon sighed and let go of Tiffany’s hand. She sat up. “Can you still feel it?” she asked.

“Feel what?”

“The connection. You once told me you hadn’t killed me because you felt some connection between us. Do you still feel it?” Taeyeon explained.

“I… do,” Tiffany nodded.

“Do you…” Taeyeon hesitated for a seconds. “Tiffany, do you… like me?”

“I… do. I think I like you.”

Taeyeon smiled for a brief moment. Tiffany was still kneeling in front of her, so she just naturally leaned in, her eyes never leaving the latter’s. Tiffany automatically jerked backwards a few centimeters, but then returned to the original position.

Taeyeon smiled a bit. “You’re so different from when we first met… remember?” she whispered.

Tiffany realized how close they were only when she felt Taeyeon’s breath tickling her lips. “I… don’t remember it much. You… knocked me down, remember? And you’ve never told me how…”

Taeyeon chucked. “That will be my secret forever. Then I tied you to my kitchen chair and… I couldn’t believe my eyes when I took off your shawl. You were so beautiful and your face looked so peaceful...”

Tiffany gulped, not saying anything.

“I had you… But I messed up and you ran away.”

Tiffany let out a quiet laugh and that made Taeyeon smile.

“It seems like ages ago,” Tiffany said.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon agreed and put her hands around Tiffany’s neck, pulling her slightly closer. Tiffany her lips, quietly staring into Taeyeon’s eyes. Their foreheads touched. Then their noses. And that was the moment Tiffany spoke up, breaking the silence.

“Are you… going to kiss me again?” she whispered.

“I… think I am. But this time for real,” Taeyeon answered and gently pecked Tiffany’s lips. She pulled away soon, because she didn’t want to push it, but it was enough for both of them to go crazy inside. Taeyeon had to admit Tiffany tasted amazing. That one second wasn’t enough for her to examine the taste properly, but she already knew she liked it. No… she loved it. Tiffany had similar feelings from the short kiss. She felt like a fireworks exploded in her head the moment their lips touched. She, as well as Taeyeon, would like it to last a bit longer. She… wanted them to brush their lips against each other’s with their eyes closed and savor the kiss properly.

They kept staring at each other, their foreheads still touching. Tiffany slowly wrapped her hands against Taeyeon’s waist. That was a sign for the other girl. Taeyeon was about to kiss her again, when suddenly a voice disturbed them.

“Taeyeon-ah! Tiffany-yah! I have something for you!”

The two girls immediately pulled away from each other. They looked at each other, happy but kind of disappointed at the same time. Then Taeyeon broke the eye contact and looked at the door.

“We’re coming, BoA-sshi!”

Taeyeon left the room and Tiffany slowly followed, but stopped at the door. She had to stay in the room, because the sun was already up.

“Uhmm, what is it?” she asked.

“I was upstairs at the museum when suddenly a girl rang the bell. She said she was Seohyun’s colleague.”

“Oh, really? Seohyun sent her?”

“Yep. And she sends you this,” BoA said, handing Taeyeon a bag with unknown content.

“Let’s open it then, shall we?” Taeyeon smiled and returned back to Tiffany.

BoA joined them and the three of them sat on the bed.

Tiffany opened the bag and took out a bottle with red wine. “Ah,” Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon frowned. “What? It’s a wine.”

“No, I don’t think it is,” BoA said, shaking her head.

Tiffany slowly opened the bottle and smelled it. “Mhm, zero negative, Seohyunnie knows my favorite.”

Taeyeon coughed. Blood, of course.

“So… what more is in that bag?” she asked then.

Tiffany took out two shabby books. “What is this?” she asked as she opened one of them. “This is… a… cipher,” she said then, frowning. “Wait… I’ve seen this letter before… Taeyeon-ah! It’s the writing you know!”

Taeyeon frowned. “Show me…” she said and took the diary from Tiffany.

Meanwhile Tiffany took the last thing from the bag. It was a letter.

 

Tiffany unnie,

I didn’t manage to get into Siwon oppa’s main safe, but I found this in his office. I don’t know what it is, but maybe you can figure it out. Sorry I can’t tell you this personally, but I can’t take the risk. They won’t figure this trick out. I hope.

Anyways, I also got you your favorite zero negative, hope it will help you with your cravings.

Also say hi to Taeyeon unnie, BoA unnie, Yuri unnie and Yoona-sshi.

Take care. Hope we will be able to talk soon.

Seohyun

 

“Seohyun says she took it from Siwon’s office. Any idea what it is? … Taeyeon?”

“It’s…” Taeyeon said after a while.

“What is it?” BoA asked, impatiently.

“It’s… my… dad’s diary.”

 

 

Yuri was driving a car to work when suddenly her phone beeped. She knew she shouldn’t be doing other things while driving, but she took out the phone and looked at the screen.

*GASP!*

She dropped the phone and as soon as she could she stopped the car.

“Did I see it right?” she asked herself aloud and picked up the phone to look on the screen again. She couldn’t believe her eyes, but she saw it right.

From: Sica baby~♥

Hi Yuri-yah. Meet me at the parking lot behind your cafe, 10AM. Wear something comfy and ditch the high heels. See ya~ JJ

“JJ… Jessica Jung…” she let out a heavy breath and shook her head. “Sica baby, seriously? When did this happen?”

 

 

Yuri arrived soon to the cafe. It wasn’t even opened yet, but Sunny was already there.

“Hi, Yuri, you look upset,” she pointed out, when she examined her boss.

“I know, that’s because I am…” Yuri looked at Sunny and slightly frowned. “You look somehow really pretty today.”

“Oh really?” Sunny grinned shyly. “Thanks,” she said.

“Some special occasion?”

“No, it’s just… A girl I like will come for breakfast.”

“Aaah, I see,” Yuri giggled. “Mhm, Sunny-yah.”

“Yeah?”

“We didn’t throw away my working shoes, right? The sneakers?”

“Nope. I don’t think so. Why?”

“Just asking. And we have some spare clothes here too right?” Yuri asked as she remembered Jessica’s text. She sure wasn’t wearing comfortable clothes now, she always wears quite elegant clothes to work.

“Yeah… Yuri-yah, what’s up?” Sunny asked, frowning.

“Ah, nothing… just… if a doll-like girl appeared while I’m changing, tell her to wait… What time is it?”

“Almost nine, we’re opening soon.”

“Ah, not ten yet… that’s good, that’s good…” Yuri said to herself.

“Don’t talk to yourself please and tell me what is going on,” Sunny said.

“Nothing much… don’t worry, Taeyeon is fine… I hope,” Yuri said as she kind of figured what Sunny possibly wanted to ask.

“O…kay. That’s nice that you hope.”

“Well, she is fine, don’t worry. Sorry, I’m a bit busy,” Yuri excused herself as she left.

 

 

Jessica checked the clock. Two more minutes till 10AM. She decided it’s time to leave her white BMW and so she did. She left her car and looked around the parking lot. Still no signs of Yuri. Jessica tied her hair into a pony-tail and fixed her stylish pink gym suit. She checked herself in the car mirror and after acknowledging she looked totally stunning she looked around once again.

“Ah, Yuri-yah, you’re here,” she smiled as she spotted the taller girl heading towards here. Yuri wasn’t dressed as stylishly as Jessica was, but she didn’t really care.

“Yes, I’m here… Before you explain me this new competition, can I have a question?”

“Sure,” Jessica said with a slight smile.

“How the heck did you get my number?”

“Oh… the night we were drinking, you passed out, so I took your cell phone, you left it on the counter FYI, and I called myself,” Jessica explained matter-of-factly.

“And you also saved your number into my phone, right?”

“Yeah,” Jessica nodded, still smiling.

“Uhm… Seriously? Sica baby? Sica baby and a heart? Seriously, Sica?”

Jessica’s smiled grew wider. “You see, you already call me ‘Sica’… One day you will call me ‘Sica baby’, trust me,” she said, grinning.

Yuri frowned. “No… No way. I’m renaming you as ‘Annoying Jung’.”

Jessica chuckled. “Sure… but… don’t forget my words.”

Jessica wasn’t really sure what she was doing, but it was so much fun teasing Yuri. And flirting with her. Kind of. Thinking about it… she wouldn’t mind Yuri calling her ‘baby’.

She quickly pushed those thoughts out of her head. “More questions?”

Yuri sighed in defeat. “No… Not really… just… tell me, what is this new thing about? Do you think you can defeat me in… running?” she guessed from the clothing.

Jessica laughed. “Oh, we’re not going running, silly… Get into my car.”

Yuri’s eyes widened in surprise as she looked at the BMW Jessica pointed at. “Your ca- oh… okay…”

 

 

Sunny sighed as she checked the clock. Still no sign of Sooyoung. It made her a bit upset, Sooyoung never missed her breakfast. Sunny needed to distract herself a bit so she fully immersed into working. She served the costumers really well and she cleaned like the whole place. Then finally, the door opened and the tall Shikshin entered the cafe.

“Oh hi,” Sunny immediately greeted, even before Sooyoung sat down.

Sooyoung just mumbled something and sat down on the closest chair, completely worn out. “I’m exhausted, give me a loooot of food, Sunny,” she said. “And a coffee.”

Sunny frowned and nodded. She quickly got some donuts and came back. “You look really tired. What happened?”

“Don’t even ask. I can’t tell you,” Sooyoung answered, shaking her head as she took one of the donuts.

Sunny pouted a bit. “Okay, it’s up to you. But I’m here for you, you can tell me anything, I wouldn’t tell anybody.”

“Nah,” Sooyoung laughed bitterly. “You wouldn’t believe me. Don’t be concerned… it’s… well, it is quite a big deal, but… I can’t tell you, so just don’t ask.”

“Oh trust me, I believe a lot of stuff. But whatever. I won’t ask.”

Sooyoung faintly smiled and looked at Sunny with her red eyes. “Well… what if I told you that I was up whole night because I was burying a murdered guy in a forest?” she said.

Sunny froze for a moment, before she slowly started to laugh. “Okay, okay, I won’t force you to tell me,” she said then.

Sooyoung started to laugh too. Her laughing was forced though. Luckily she was a good actress, she knew how to make people fall for a lie. She wasn’t studying lying for nothing. She knew Sunny wouldn’t believe her. Well… who would…

 

 

“Are we here yet? Where are we going?” Yuri asked, tapping her thigh with her index finger. She was already getting anxious. Jessica just kept driving and driving.

“Aish, we’re almost there, miss Impatient.”

“Okay,” Yuri said and didn’t say a word for the next minute.

“Here,” Jessica announced after a while and started to park the car.

“Finally,” Yuri breathed out. As soon as the car stopped she opened the door and left it. Jessica followed, taking just her car keys to lock it.

Yuri looked around. “Gym? You took me to a gym? Seriously? Why did you have to take me to this one? Why not the one that’s like five minutes from my cafe? What do you think, that you can beat me in exercising? Running?”

“You’re extremely annoying today, Kwon Yuri,” Jessica said coolly and grabbed Yuri’s wrist before pulling her into the building. “But that won’t help you.”

“Well sorry about that,” Yuri answered sarcastically. Actually even she herself wasn’t sure what was wrong with her that day. She just felt really anxious.

“Oh and to answer your questions. We couldn’t go to any other gym because this one is the only one with the right equipment,” Jessica said as she stopped in front of some door. “And I’m not planning on beating you in exercising nor running.”

Jessica kicked the door revealing a ring.

“I’m planning on beating you in boxing.”

 

 

A/N: Soooo.... okay, I know, the TaeNy moment was nothing much, but hey, it's not like they can just jump into a bed and have ... that ain't fun xDDD

And... is this the end of Sunye? Or not? Mwahahah!

Hahah... The next chapter will be kind of special, TaeNy only ^__^ but it will answer you a loooot of questions :) but also new ones will arise :)

Thanks for the comments! LOVE YA~ :)