Ch.24 - Confession

Prey

The midnight came quickly. At that time, Taeyeon was already back in the museum. And so were Tiffany and BoA. And Yuri and Yoona. Yuri was acting a bit unusual. She was somehow... giggly. And only Yoona knew why. BoA didn't comment it, she was just giving her weird looks before she disappeared in her room and Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't really care. They were more interested in themselves. They kept smiling at each other and blushing whenever their eyes met.

Yoona noticed. Well... probably the entire universe noticed. But Yoona got annoyed a bit.

“Seriously you two...” she complained.

“Huh? What's wrong?” Taeyeon asked.

Yoona pouted a bit and disappeared in Yuri's room.

“What's wrong with her?” Taeyeon repeated, looking at Yuri.

“She's frustrated. You two being all lovey dovey and well... me...” Yuri giggled.

“You? What?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well....” Yuri's cheeks turned a bit pink. “Let's just say things between me and Sica got a bit interesting.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah.... anyways, Yoona is frustrated because she ain't doing that well with Seohyun.”

“Wait, what?” Tiffany spoke up. “What is she trying to do with Seohyun?”

“Oh, she told me today at the hospital after we discussed.... my... relationship with Sica. She likes Seohyun.”

“Wow, that's unexpected,” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany smiled a bit. “Yoona is a good kid, I hope she gets lucky.”

“Yeah? Do you think she stands a chance? Seohyun seems to be... not easily approachable,” Yuri expressed her worries.

“Well, yes, kind of. But... I think Yoona can do it.”

Yuri smiled. “Okay.... mhm, hey, do you think all girls like romantic stuff?” she asked then, suddenly.

“Uh, yeah, I guess so,” Taeyeon answered. “Why?”

“Just... asking,” Yuri said and disappeared in her room as well.

“Mhm, so?” Tiffany asked after few seconds of silence. The atmosphere turned a bit weird as they were left alone. But in a good way.

Taeyeon stood up and grabbed Tiffany's hand, pulling her into their room. She the lamp and closed the door behind them and pressed Tiffany to the wall. Tiffany let out a gasp.

Seconds passed as they were quietly looking into each others' eyes, just enjoying the moment, feeling their bodies close. Then Taeyeon smiled and gently kissed Tiffany's lips, before she pulled away and went to sit on the bed.

Tiffany remained on the spot for a few more minutes before she breathed out. “What was that?”

“Honestly?”

“Honestly.”

“I wanted to have you, but changed my mind, because I remembered we had said we wouldn't rush,” Taeyeon said casually, but her cheeks slightly pink.

Tiffany blushed too as she went to the bed and sat next to Taeyeon. She smiled so much her eyes almost disappeared. “You're sweet,” she said, fixing Taeyeon's hair.

Taeyeon's heart skipped a beat. First the smile... And then... she was really happy for the natural skinship Tiffany was initiating. “I love you,” she whispered. Tiffany stopped her hair and looked away. Taeyeon felt her insecurity. “Don't worry,” she said with a smile. “I don't wanna rush you. I'm just... saying.”

She lied on the bed and stared at the ceiling, sighing. Tiffany lied next to her and carefully put her hand around Taeyeon's waist. “Thank you. For everything.”

 

 

 

The following two days were really nice. It was like nothing weird was happening. Taeyeon and Tiffany were enjoying their little cute relationship, Yuri was a bit anxious, obviously planning something. But once somebody asked, she said it was nothing. So soon, they gave up. Yoona was still a bit frustrated every time she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany being close to each other. The Wolfs were very passive, Seohyun came and informed them about the Wolf clan having problem with the Bear clan. Seems like Jaejoong's death was a huge issue there. Taeyeon even went out once to meet with Hyoyeon and also Sunny. Jessica got released from the hospital and so did Sunye. Sunye, who didn't remember anything. Or maybe she did, but pretended like she didn't. She seemed to be happy to meet her husband and like she completely forgot about Taeyeon. How strange. Everything seemed to be perfect. But not in the Wolf clan.

“For some reason, we don't stand a chance against those vampires,” Hara said to Siwon. He seemed angry. No. He was angry.

“We can't let them decimate out clan. After we lost Sunggyu too... no. They must be stopped!” he yelled, making Hara take a few steps backwards. “But how?” he asked then rhetorically.

Hara didn't even breathe. He was scaring her.

“I... I will see what we can do,” she stuttered and without even waiting for the permission, she ran away.

 

 

 

“You got a package,” Krystal said, peeking into Jessica's room, throwing her a box. The box was light, though it was quite big.

“Thanks,” Jessica just sat up on her bed, taking the box that had fallen on her stomach. She unpacked it and opened the box, surprised to find pants inside.

“Pants?” she wondered aloud.

She took them out and a piece of paper fell on the floor. A letter.

 

Hi Sica.

It's me, Kwon Yuri. You know... you ripped your pants back then in the forest, so I've decided to get you new ones. Hope I got your size right! Kkk!

 

Jessica smiled. She had thought Yuri was regretting the hospital incident, since she hadn't contacted her since then. But maybe it wasn’t like that. She folded the short note and put it into her drawer. Then she took a look at the pants. She grinned. They were probably too small. But she decided to try them out. She slowly changed, careful not to touch her wound, it still hurt a bit. She was right. The pants were too tight.

“Aish, Kwon Yuri...” she mumbled. Then she noticed a piece of paper sticking out of the pocket. “Huh?”

It turned out to be another note.

 

37.155139,126.659427, 8:30PM, tonight.

 

“Coordinates? What the heck are you up to, Kwon Yuri...”

 

 

 

Jessica was really expecting whatever was Yuri planning to do, but on the other hand, she was a bit afraid it would be something she doesn't like. Jessica was hard to please and she was very aware of that. On the other hand she felt strongly attracted to Yuri and couldn't figure out anything Yuri could do and she wouldn't like.

She borrowed Krystal's scooter to get to the place. Her leg still wasn't well, she was limping a bit and she didn't dare to take her car. What if she suddenly got a cramp or something? So she borrowed the scooter that had everything she needed on the handle bars.

When she was nearing the destination, she checked the clock. She was ten minutes early. She parked the scooter, because she knew she will have to use her feet to continue. The coordinates led her to the beach. She knew where to go, she had checked on the Google maps.

She decided to peek on Yuri. There were many huge rocks on this beach, she could easily hide here. There were also some open spaces, she needed to avoid those so she wouldn't get noticed. She quickly hid behind one of the rocks. Yuri was nowhere in sight. Then Jessica noticed a trail of little stones. She frowned a bit and followed it. What are you up to Kwon Yuri?

Jessica was still careful not to get noticed. The beach seemed empty though. Soon, she reached the end of the trail. It led to one of those opened spaces with no rocks around. “Huh?” Jessica uttered. The trail led to the sea. There was nothing around. The she noticed something in the sand.

It was... some letters... but they weren't legible. It was a one big note, or maybe even the entire letter written in the sand. But at least half of it was gone. It looked like it got vanished by a wave. Jessica bent over a bit and tried to figure out the note. She kind of managed to figure out her name. But that was pretty much it. But where is Kwon Yuri? She looked around and listened to the quiet nature. Then suddenly she heard some... talking? She went to its source, listening carefully. She found her. She found Yuri sitting in the sand behind one of the rocks. Yuri didn't noticed her. Jessica suppressed her laugh and went even closer.

“Come on, Yuri-yah, you still have a few minutes left, you can figure something out, come on, you can do it!”

Jessica quietly giggled. Yuri was cute. “No, you don't have any time left, dummy,” Jessica said, startling Yuri. Yuri immediately looked up. She opened , but no words came out. She let out a desperate sigh then.

“I'm sorry, I messed up,” she whispered.

Jessica laughed. “That's fine... what were planing to do?” she asked as she sat down next to Yuri, leaning her back against the rock as well.

“I wrote you a letter into a sand but a stupid high tide...” Yuri didn't continue, she felt too embarrassed.

“Well? What did the letter say? Just tell me like this,” Jessica encouraged her. “And hey, don't be upset, I don't like this kind of stuff anyway.”

“You don't?” Yuri asked, surprised, finally looking at Jessica. Jessica shook her head. “Damn you, Yoona,” she added quietly.

“Well? So what did it say?” Jessica insisted.

“Uhh... since you said you didn't like this kind of stuff... I'll keep it simple.” Yuri took a deep breath before she knelt in front of sitting Jessica, taking her hand. “Jessica Jung, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Jessica smiled. “Mhm...” she started quietly, pretending like she's thinking. She looked into Yuri's eyes. She just couldn't say no to such a puppy. “Okay, I won't tease you anymore, yes, I would love to,” she said, laughing.

Yuri smiled before she kissed Jessica, making her stop laughing.

Jessica sure didn't expect that. Or well... she kind of did, but Yuri's force still took her aback. She didn't take long to respond as passionately though. She pushed Yuri, so she fell into the sand, never breaking the contact. Firstly, Jessica wanted to top and secondly, her back hurt from leaning against the hard rock. The kiss got heated up really quickly. Tongues intertwined, hands roaming around their bodies, heavy breathing escaping their lips. Jessica, still topping, started to kiss Yuri's jaw and on her neck. She was very sure it would leave marks, but she didn't care at all. Yuri didn't care either. Yuri let out a quiet low groan as Jessica found the right spot on her neck. She decided to flip them over. Jessica didn't resist, so Yuri got on top really easily. Jessica blinked a few times as like a ton of the sand from Yuri's hair fell into her eyes and scratched her corneas. It was a really unpleasant feeling, but Yuri was making it up to her. She kissed Jessica's neck, collar bone and wanting to go lower, she started to Jessica's shirt. Suddenly, she stopped, sitting on Jessica's stomach, looking away and spitting.

“What is it?” Jessica asked.

“Stupid sand, it's everywhere,” Yuri complained.

“Agree,” Jessica just said using the back of her hand to wipe the sand out of her face.

Yuri sighed and fell into the sand right next to Jessica. “ on the beach isn't as great as I thought it would be,” she stated. “It's highly uncomfortable.”

“As much as I wouldn't mind having with you right now, I gotta agree, the sand is annoying,” Jessica admitted.

“Well, we can have fun in the water, the sea is still warm,” Yuri suggested.

“Can't,” Jessica just said, lifting her injured leg.

“Ah... well... a car?”

Jessica shook her head. “I don't want our first time to happen in some stinky car.”

Yuri sighed. “My car isn't stinky, but other than that, you're right... Any idea?”

Jessica shrugged. “Let's stay here and watch the sunset. We don't have to have right now. Just cuddling is fine.”

Yuri chuckled. “As you wish... Sica baby,” she said, giggling, before she hugged her.

 

 

A/N: I'm back ^^ TaeNy in the next chapter ^^ And uhmmm... Sunye? kk

Thanks for reading & the comments! I love youuuu~~ ^^