Ch.21 - Interrupted

Prey

“You’re heavy,” Yuri complained, breathing heavily.

“You’re a weakling,” Jessica argued back, but her voice sounded soft.

Yuri was seriously admiring Jessica at the moment. Jessica was still trying to act really cool, even though her injury was quite serious. Yuri herself got a bit hurt, but Jessica’s condition was much worse, without a doubt. Yuri felt really tired already, but it wasn’t only because she was carrying Jessica, but she was also carrying their swords and they were pretty heavy.

Jessica was tightly hugging Yuri’s neck as Yuri piggybacked her. They didn’t take a cab. Jessica said the theatre is near. That’s right. Just like the Kwons owned the museum, the Jungs owned a bank. Well, it’s been almost ten minutes since they left the forest and the theatre was still nowhere in sight. Nevertheless Jessica kept telling Yuri they’re almost there.

“Could you please call BoA? Take my phone, she’s on the speed dial, number three,” Yuri said after a few seconds of silence. “Tell her the whole story.”

“O-okay,” Jessica nodded. Yuri felt that. “Where’s your phone?”

“Yeah, you will have to show some acrobatic skills to get it, it’s in my jeans, back pocket, left one.”

“Back…. pocket?” Jessica repeated slowly.

“Yeah, why? Oh…” Yuri breathed out as she realized. “The always cold Jung is shy?” she chuckled.

“No, not at all,” Jessica answered and let go of Yuri’s neck. She leaned back a bit and tilted herself and sneaked her right hand shamelessly right into Yuri’s back pocket.

Yuri suddenly froze on the spot. And so did Jessica. Her eyes a bit widened, her hand still in the pocket and on Yuri’s .

“Having fun?” Yuri asked after a few seconds of a completely awkward silence.

“Oops?” Jessica said back, giggling.

“I said left! Left pocket!”

“Sorry!”

“You can stop molesting me now,” Yuri said then, making Jessica realize, the hand was still in the pocket. Jessica madly blushed and immediately took her hand out and slipped it into the other pocket, taking the mobile phone out of it. Yuri didn’t dare to look up, her cheeks were red too and she was afraid Jessica would notice even now, at night.

“Okay, I’m calling,” Jessica said and almost inaudibly hissed in pain as Yuri started to walk again and Jessica’s wounded leg accidently hit Yuri’s hip.

“Sorry,” Yuri whispered. She turned her head a bit so she could see Jessica’s face, at least partly.

“That’s okay,” Jessica said with a smile as she pressed the phone against her ear, waiting for the other side to pick up.

“No, not really,” Yuri said, shaking her head. “I’m sorry. And thank you. For saving my life.”

“But…” Jessica leaned to Yuri’s ear, so Yuri could feel her breath, before she whispered, “You saved mine first.”

 

 

 

Tiffany immediately stood up as she heard some weird noises from the other room. She was ready to fight for her life, but also run, just in case there would be a chance of her losing. The first thing that crossed her mind were those guys from earlier. She took a broomstick, thinking that better some weapon than none and prepared herself for the attack.

Suddenly a slim figure jumped out of the darkness, something shiny in hand.

Tiffany immediately swung the broomstick, trying to hit the person. She did it.

The person hissed, lost balance and fell on the knees.

At that moment, Tiffany figured out who it was.

“Goo Hara,” she said, gritting her teeth as she recognized the well-known ponytail, perfect body and huge eyes.

Hara sure looked surprised. “You?!” she breathed out in disbelieve.

“Yeah, me, why so surprised? Aren’t you like… trying to find me and kill me?” Tiffany asked, wondering.

“Uh, no, I am not? I have some other thing to do here, I had no idea I would find you here. But good for me, I will make Siwon oppa happy if I bring him your head!” she yelled and attacked Tiffany with her dagger.

Tiffany had hard time resisting the attacks, she didn’t even think of attacking back. She stood no chance without a proper weapon and she knew it. She needed to run away.

“What… other thing?” she asked, trying to distract Hara a bit as she successfully blocked another hit.

“None of your business!”

“Aish!” Tiffany groaned as she didn’t manage to block the following attack and her shoulder got scratched. A minute later, she already felt it healing. “I doubt you can kill me with that dagger of yours, you won’t be able to pierce my heart with it or cut my head off.”

“Yeah well, I can hurt you enough to make you unable resist and then just use my bare hands to rip your head off,” Hara answered. She always hated mocking and Tiffany knew it.

“AH!” Tiffany suddenly yelled as she spotted another person behind them.

Hara noticed Tiffany’s eyes were fixed on something behind her, so she quickly turned around. But she was too slow. The huge guy was already pointing his sword on Hara’s throat, scratching it a bit. Hara was so shocked she dropped her dagger. Tiffany reacted quickly. She took Hara’s dagger and attacked the mysterious man. He turned out to be really slow, Tiffany managed to stab his stomach. He lowered his sword a bit and couched. Tiffany didn’t think, she just acted. She took this chance to grab the blade of the sword and pull it out of the man’s weakened hand. She scratched her palm, because the blade was sharp, but she didn’t care at all. She just quickly took the sword and stabbed his chest. She knew she didn’t miss as soon as the blade entered the body. The man opened his mouth in an inaudible yelp and fell on the ground, dead.

Tiffany closed her eyes for a second, trying to calm herself down, before she looked back at Hara. Hara looked frightened and erratic.

“Wow, that was… close,” Tiffany then said, breaking the silence.

Hara took a few deep breaths, before she looked back at Tiffany. “Thank… you.”

Tiffany let out a semi-loud chuckle. “Welcome. I’m surprised to see you being totally caught off guard.”

Hara frowned. “I… don’t know. It was just… weird. But really, thank you. So… see you next time, Hwang,” she smirked then.

“Wait, you’re not after me anymore?” Tiffany wondered, not bothering to hide her confusion

“Sure I am, but to show you that I appreciate what you just did, I will let you go. This time,” she said and quickly ran away.

“Wait!” Too late. Hara was gone. “Stupid girl…” Tiffany mumbled. “She forgot to check his identity…” she said to herself as she kneeled and took the dead guy’s wrist…

 

 

 

Yuri really wanted to accompany Jessica to the hospital. She really did, but BoA ordered her to return back home immediately after the Jungs take the poor injured girl. The head of their family, Jung Yunho, immediately took Jessica to the hospital. And also Sunye. Jessica’s younger sister, Krystal, apparently had returned home a few minutes before Yuri and Jessica arrived. Yunho didn’t wait anymore and immediately headed with the two injured girls to the hospital.

Yuri arrived home ten minutes after BoA and Taeyeon.

“Yuri, are you okay?” BoA asked as soon as she spotted the tall girl.

Yuri just nodded. She indeed was quite okay. Just a bit battered and dirty. Her neck wasn’t even bleeding anymore. “Yeah, just scratches and bruises.”

“Your neck…” Taeyeon said, pointing at the dry blood. “And oh my gosh, what’s up with all the blood? Your clothes are totally soaked with it!”

“That’s… Jessica’s,” Yuri sighed.

“Oh my gosh, her injury must be really bad,” Taeyeon gasped.

Yuri just shortly nodded.

“Why are we having this… council of war?” she asked then.

“Tiffany killed somebody,” BoA answered shortly and Taeyeon, sitting next to her, visibly shivered and turned paler at the memory of the dead body.

Yuri’s jaw dropped. “Really? Tiffany? Our Tiffany?” she asked, shocked, and looked at Taeyeon looking for a confirmation.

Taeyeon just nodded, without saying a word.

“How do you know? And who did she kill?”

“Just some random person.In a department store. She probably panicked and ran away,” BoA said.

“You think she panicked?” Yuri asked.

“Yes, she left the body there. That was reckless of her,” BoA explained.

“And? What are we going to do?”

BoA just shrugged. She didn’t have an answer for that. “We need to continue looking for her tomorrow morning. We need to get some sleep, you Yuri need to get shower and some sleep as well. We should also figure out the bear vampires mystery. Where did they come from? What do they want? I assume this is the problem the Wolf clan is dealing with.”

“Oh, Taeyeon-ah, I forgot to tell you…” Yuri suddenly remembered.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“You ex will be fine, the Jungs took her to the hospital.”

“Oh! Sunye! Oh my gosh….” Taeyeon stood up and started to walk around the room. “Will you believe me that I forgot about her for a moment? Oh my gosh, I’m an awful person, I forgot about her…”

“No, you’re not,” BoA said. “Too many things happened, no need to blame yourself.”

Taeyeon slowly nodded. “O…kay. Okay.”

“Fine. Now go get some sleep… Yuri, shower!”

 

 

 

 Shortly after the dawn, Yuri, BoA and Taeyeon left the museum, ready to look for Tiffany again. Yuri insisted on going to the hospital first though, saying Yoona should get released that day. It was about time actually, they sure needed another pair of skillful hands. Both BoA and Taeyeon but sensed Yoona wasn’t the only reason why Yuri was so eager about going to the hospital.

Taeyeon and BoA headed towards the forest. “Why do we have to go here? I don’t like this place. It’s the place when Jessica and Yuri got attacked yesterday, it creeps me out,” Taeyeon whined as she looked around and shivered.

“It creeps me out as well, but don’t worry, we won’t get attacked during the day. And this place… There is something about it…”

Taeyeon let out another whining sounds and quietly followed BoA deeper into the forest. Her head was full of Tiffany. Tiffany… why are you doing this to me? Where are you? Come back… please… I don’t know what happened, but… I love you. I really do love you.

Taeyeon gulped as she just admitted to herself that she loved Tiffany. She knew it for sure. She loves her.

“Ah!”  She suddenly touched her head and bent over.

“What’s wrong with you?” BoA immediately asked, checking Taeyeon’s condition.

“My head… Sharp pain… But… it’s gone already.” Taeyeon rubbed her temples, her eyes closed, as she tried to put herself back together. “Ahh… I have this totally weird feeling…”

“What is it?” BoA asked, still alarmed.

Suddenly Taeyeon straightened up and stared right into BoA’s eyes. “Tiffany,” she breathed out. “I don’t know what just happened, but I know she is the cause of it. Maybe our… connection… I don’t know…” Taeyeon said, shaking her head.

“Okay, so? What does it mean? Did it help us somehow?”

Taeyeon slowly nodded. “It means she is nearby. I can feel it.”

 

 

 

Tiffany was sitting on the floor in the same old building, her back leaning against the wall, hugging her knees and gritting her teeth.

“Gosh,” she groaned. She was having a huge headache and her head was full of Taeyeon. Against her will. She tried not to think about her, but she couldn’t. Because obviously, Taeyeon was thinking about her. It was driving her crazy. She didn’t understand how come it was so strong. Maybe Taeyeon is close?

Suddenly the pressure got worse. She knew the pain would disappear immediately if she opened up her mind a bit. But that way she would probably hear Taeyeon’s thought. And she didn’t want that. She wanted her out of her head, not inside.

But she couldn’t handle it anymore.

“KIM TAEYEOOON!” she yelled, tilting her head backwards. “STOP THINKING ABOUT ME!” She took a deep breath. “Just… stop it…”

 

 

 

“Awww….” Yuri breathed out as she spotted the sleeping beauty. “How come she’s still sleeping? Sedatives?” she asked the girl who was sitting on the chair next to the bed. It was Krystal. Yuri officially met Jessica’s younger sister the day before and they were getting quite okay so far.

“Nah, that’s just typical her, sleepyhead,” Krystal answered, shrugging it off.

Yuri chuckled. “And she teased me about me sleeping, seriously…”

“She did?” Krystal asked, obviously surprised.

“Yes. Why? Is it weird?”

“Hell yeah! My sister is like… an ice princess. She doesn’t… do teasing.”

“She... well… she gave me an impression like that at first too, but later, after I got to know her a bit, she started to seem more like a… warm ice.

“Huh,” Krystal uttered. “She must really like you to show you this side of her.”

“Stop making it look like something it isn’t,” Jessica groaned, interrupting them and also letting them know that she’s not asleep anymore. Both girls looked at her. Jessica rubbed her eyes and looked at her sister and then at Yuri. “Gosh, you two look alike. Creepy.“

Yuri and Krystal looked at each other and shook their heads. “Must be the sedatives she got,” Krystal said and Yuri nodded.

“Yah!” Jessica complained.

Krystal laughed. “You’re drugged. I’m going to the cafeteria to get some food, talk to you later guys,” she said and left, leaving Jessica alone with Yuri.

The atmosphere in the room was weird. Yuri cleared before she spoke up, interrupting the silence. “So, how are you feeling?”

“Could be better, but could be worse, so I’ll survive,” Jessica answered and pushed herself up, so now she was sitting. ”And I am not drugged,” she added. “My head is clear. My leg is hurt. My head is okay.”

“Okay,” Yuri nodded with a smile and sat down on the edge of Jessica’s bed.

They kept quietly staring into each other’s eyes for a few seconds and then, suddenly, Jessica leaned in and quickly kissed Yuri’s right cheek. Yuri didn’t even realize what had happened and Jessica already surprised her again.”Krystal’s right. I really like you,” she whispered into Yuri’s ear. Yuri, completely dumbfounded, simply froze on the spot. Her brain stopped working, it just went blank. It took her a while to take it all in.

Jessica pulled away a bit, looking into Yuri’s eyes, waiting for some kind of answer. There was an unsure, but sweet smile plastered on her face.

Yuri gulped, still with the blank expression. She blinked and… kissed Jessica on the lips. Yuri felt Jessica gasp in surprise, but since she didn’t really pull away, Yuri moved her lips against hers, putting her hands around Jessica’s neck. After she got over the shock, Jessica started to respond to the kiss.

And at that moment, Yuri’s brain started to work again. Oh god, what are you doing Kwon Yuri? Well, you’re kissing Jessica, but… why? And why can’t you stop? Why does it feel so good? Because… you like her.

The kiss got heated up pretty quickly. Hot breathing, lips brushing, noses colliding. To Yuri’s surprise, Jessica was the first one to let out a soft whimper. It was so soft, Yuri wasn’t even sure if she heard it right. But she was sure she wanted to make Jessica do that sound again. She on Jessica’s lower lip and… this time she heard it clearly. Jessica moaned. It was such a turn on for Yuri. She slipped her tongue inside Jessica’s mouth. Jessica remained submissive; she only gently put her hands on Yuri’s hips. Yuri liked it. Amused, she realized that maybe she just melted the cold Sica. She slid her hands from Jessica’s neck to her shoulders and gently pushed Jessica on the bed, not really breaking the kiss.

“Yuri-yah,” Jessica whispered, her eyes closed, when Yuri gave her a second to take a breath. Then they kissed again. Yuri used her left hand to support herself and her right hand slid on Jessica’s tummy. It surprised Yuri, how hard Jessica’s abs were. She could feel even through the shirt that Jessica’s tummy is more worked out than her own and heck Yuri sure was proud of her toned abs.

She pulled away from the kiss and started to peck Jessica’s forehead and nose and cheeks and jaw and the lips again. Jessica’s cheeks were so cutely pink, Yuri just couldn’t stop.

Jessica was breathing heavily, her eyes closed, her hands around Yuri’s waist. Yuri smiled, quietly admiring Jessica’s face and her fringe before she kissed her forehead again. No sound could be heard in the room, except for their breaths and soft kisses. Until the door opened.

“Ohmygod!!!”

Yuri immediately pulled away and looked at the girl who just entered.

Jessica sat up and looked the same direction.

“Oh… my… god,” Krystal repeated. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!”

Yuri and Jessica were both awkwardly smiling at her, embarrassed. Their cheeks were red, especially Jessica’s.

“Uh, you know… we were just…” Yuri didn’t finish. She couldn’t think of anything suitable to say.

“Eating each other’s faces, I know, I noticed, I’m not blind,” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Uh… I… think I should go… my sister… is getting discharged today, so… I should just… go… yeah..so… bye!” Yuri stuttered awkwardly, still blushing, before she stood up and quickly ran towards the door. She gave Jessica an embarrassed but also amused smile and left.

 

 

 

A/N: Okayyy..... I wanted to make YulSic a bit hot, because TaeNy are quite innocent so.... xDD *awkward* :DD

TaeNy in the next chapter ????? !!!

Thank you for reading and thanks for the lovely comments !!! Love you :))) ^^