Ch.27 - Miracle

Prey

Taeyeon walked in the forest. It would be a lie to say she wasn’t scared. She was going crazy, that’s how scared she was. That text she got… she didn’t understand it. She thought they had made a successful deal with the Wolf clan. Obviously, they did not.

‘If you wanna see your sister ever again, take the cure and come tomorrow night.’

That’s all the text said. Oh, plus coordinates.

Taeyeon was shaking as never before. Including her first meeting with Tiffany. And the second one. And that incident was the scariest one in her life. Until now. This was really really really bad.

She gulped and went deeper into the forest. She was holding a dagger. The Kwons had living room full of weapons, it wasn’t hard to get one… or two actually. She doubted it would be useful, but better having some than none. And she had another one hidden in her sleeve. She though that kidnapper might not expect her to have two weapons.

She slowly walked closer to the place. She scoffed, when she realized she knows the place.

It was the old house Tiffany was hiding in. What a nice coincidence.

Taeyeon entered the house. She was thinking about turning around and running away. But no. She just got her sister back, she’s not getting the poor girl killed. She was realizing that that mysterious person may not even have Hyoyeon, but… she couldn’t risk her sister’s life. She just couldn’t. She slowly walked up the stairs. She opened the door and…

There she was. On the ground, tied, unconscious.

“Oh my god!” Taeyeon gasped and immediately fell on her knees next to the body. She quickly touched Hyoyeon’s neck, looking for the artery. She couldn’t find it. She cussed. Her fingers were too shaking. She also noticed the poor girl had her hands and feet tied together.

“She’s alive, don’t worry,” a voice said.

Taeyeon immediately stood on her feet and turned around, still holding the dagger in her hand.

“Silly silly Taeyeon,” the boy said, shaking his head slowly with a smirk on his face.

Taeyeon held the dagger high. “Let her go,” she barked.

“You have the cure?” he asked.

“Let. Her. Go!” Taeyeon repeated. “Who are you anyways?!” she yelled.

“Oh, how mean of me,” he said, still with that arrogant smirk on his face. “Choi Minho, nice to meet you,” he bowed his head a bit. “The cure,” he said.

“Let her go first,” Taeyeon insisted.

Minho sighed. His expression turned angry. In a second he was in front of Taeyeon and Taeyeon didn’t even know how, but he had the dagger in his hand.

“What are you trying to do, shortie? Now gimme the cure,” he ordered, boiling with anger.

Taeyeon gulped and slowly took one of the bottles out of the pocket.

“Just this?” Minho asked.

Taeyeon quickly thought. Maybe he doesn’t know? She nodded. “Yes.”

He nodded. Taeyeon’s eyes widened a bit. He looked at her.

“Now release her,” she said.

He just smirked. “Oh no, not happening, missy, until you tell me how to make this thing work,” he said, showing her the small bottle.

“I don’t know,” Taeyeon shrugged.

“LIAR!!” he yelled and Taeyeon was immediately pressed to the wall, dagger on her neck.

“Y-you have to add blood of a vampire who hasn’t drank human blood yet,” she stuttered quickly.

He smirked again and let her go. “Good, good,” he said as he turned around and took a rope.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Now I can blackmail Siwon. He has a lot of money. A lot. I want those. Money means power. That way, I could take over a world,” he laughed fanatically as he went to Taeyeon, took her hands and tied them together. Taeyeon managed to push the dagger higher into her sleeve just in time.

She just stared at him in disbelieve. “Wait, what? You wanna take over a world? Why?”

He didn’t answer. He just spitted on the floor. Silence filled the room for a minute or two. Then Taeyeon spoke up again.

“Are we just going to wait?” she asked.

“Yes,” he answered briefly.

“O…kay,” Taeyeon mumbled. She shifted a bit to make her position more comfortable. She tried to use her right hand to get the dagger in her left sleeve. It was useless. She just couldn’t reach it well. And even if she did, would it be useful? No. He would manage to kill her in less than a second even if she managed to cut the ropes. “Aish…” she sighed. Kim Taeyeon… What did you get yourself into again?

 

 

 

“Your cafe is closed already?” Jessica asked between kisses.

“Mhm, dunno, should be, why?” Yuri answered quietly and shifted a bit on the bench they were sitting at. They ate at the cafe and then went to take a walk around Seoul. And they ended up making out in the park behind the cafe.

“Because… you know… uhhh…” Jessica let out a soft moan as Yuri gently on her neck. “Uhh… your cafe is more… comfort- damn, Yuri! Ahh….”

Yuri just smirked. Then suddenly, she stopped kissing Jessica’s neck, making Jessica groan a bit. “Then let’s go,” she said, standing up, grabbing Jessica’s hand a pulling her on feet.

Jessica just followed Yuri as an obedient puppy. She was helpless. She couldn’t resist Yuri. Oh god, Jessica, you’re love struck

 

 

 

“Why do you have such a big couch here? How many girls did you bring here?” Jessica asked while Yuri was lying at the top of her, kissing her collar bone.

“Not much. I used to oversleep here to be close to Taeyeon’s home back then,” Yuri answered. “But let’s not talk about this,” she added and kissed Jessica, sealing her lips when she wanted to say something again. Yuri was positive it was something more about the girls she used to bring here. Yuri never brought girls here. But she wanted to tease Jessica bit.

They kept kissing and Jessica’s hands slid on Yuri’s . Yuri just smirked and pressed her body closer to Jessica.

“Uhh, Yuri,” Jessica said, gently pushing Yuri away.

“What?” Yuri groaned.

“Your is vibrating.”

Yuri groaned. “Ignore it.”

“It annoys me. Take the call.”

“No.” Yuri leaned in to kiss Jessica again. The phone soon stopped. And they just continued to make out. Yuri, still topping, slowly started to Jessica’s shirt, kissing every inch of the newly revealed skin, making Jessica exhale deeply.

Then Yuri groaned. “Oh goddamnit,” she cursed as she took the cell phone out of her pocket.

“Take it,” Jessica said.

“No, it’s Yoona, don’t wanna talk to her right now,” Yuri answered and turned the phone of and threw it on a table nearby. She then kissed Jessica again and completely ed her shirt.

Then another annoying thing disturbed them.

Jessica groaned. “Seriously…. Yuri… answer that freaking phone!”

“Okay, okay, I will,” Yuri said as she got off Jessica and went to pick up the other phone, the one she was using for work matters. Yoona had both numbers, but she never used this one. Yuri thought it really must be serious.

“Yes? What’s up, Yoong?” she asked as soon as she reached the other phone.

“Biiiig trouble unnie, biiiiig trouble!” Yoona said, panicking.

“What is it?” Yuri asked slowly, worried.

Jessica sat up with an unspoken question obvious in her expression. Yuri just shook her head, frowning.

“I got a call from Sunny unnie…”

Yuri’s face turned visibly pale. And so did Jessica’s when she saw her.

“O…kay, “Yuri whispered and put the phone aside.

“W-what happened?” Jessica asked, buttoning up her shirt.

“Taeyeon… and Hyoyeon… both are gone… and the cure is gone too…”

 

 

 

“What do you mean, they are both gone?” was the first thing Yuri said as she barged into the museum followed by Jessica.

Yoona was sitting on the couch, nervously tapping her fingers against her leg. Tiffany was in her and Taeyeon’s temporal room, the door were not completely closed, so the other girls could hear her walking back and forth.

“I-I don’t know,” Yoona stuttered. “They are just gone. Apparently Taeyeon unnie wasn’t supposed to meet Sunny, Sunny unnie didn’t know about anything, until her friend Sooyoung called her saying Hyoyeon is gone. So Sunny unnie called you, but since you hadn’t been picking up for some reason, she called me, that’s how I found out Taeyeon unnie was gone as well. And Tiffany unnie found out the cure is missing. She is really upset about this whole situation.”

“DUH!” Tiffany yelled from the other room, but ended up being ignored.

“Have you tried to call her?” Yuri immediately asked.

“Of course, her phone is off.”

“Oh god, that’s some big trouble…” Yuri sighed. “What to do? What could have happened to them?”

“Maybe the bears?” Jessica suggested.

“Maybe… but why?”

Jessica just shrugged. She didn’t know the answer.

Yoona just sat on the couch, spreading her legs, guy style. She sighed. She frowned as she looked at the lap top on the table.

“Why is this opened?” she asked.

Yuri and Jessica just looked at her. “Why does it matter?” Yuri asked. “ We need to let BoA unnie know as soon as possible.”

“I know, I know…. just wondering,” Yoona said as she pressed a random key to turn on the screen. ”It wasn’t like that before, I think.”

“Oh, so maybe Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.

“You have something?!” Tiffany’s voice suddenly echoed as she was listening.

“I don’t know, let’s check the history,” Yoona said as she clicked the ‘recently closed tabs’. “Oh,” she uttered while Yuri was looking for her cell phone to let BoA know.

Yuri completely ignored the youngest girl in the room, but Jessica asked. “What is it?”

“Taeyeon unnie checked these coordinates on Google maps before she left, I think this is the place we should go to,” Yoona explained.

“Ah, I see,” Jessica nodded and started to get ready to go there.

“Wait, whut?” Yuri just asked as she noticed the two were talking.

“I think I know where Taeyeon unnie is…” Yoona just said and looked at Yuri. “Wait… why are your pants ped?”

 

 

 

BoA. Yuri. Yoona. Jiyong. Jessica. Krystal. Tiffany. Seohyun. The eight people walked into the forest, sharp weapons in their hands.

BoA was in the lead, holding a long one handed sword.

Yuri and Jessica were right behind her, making sure nobody would surprise them from the side.

Tiffany was anxiously running around them, waving her dagger around dangerously.

Then there was Jiyong, walking safely in the middle, his knees were shaking a bit, he had never been on a mission like that before and he was quite scared. He was holding his sword quite low, his hands shaking a bit as well.

Next to Jiyong, there was Seohyun. Of course they contacted Siwon in case he knew something about the sudden disappearance of the sisters. He denied everything and sent Seohyun to help them. Well, Seohyun actually volunteered.

Then there was Krystal. She insisted on coming even though Jessica wasn’t exactly happy about it. She really wanted to show her family she’s all grown up now and this was just another amazing opportunity. She was holding a short sword, looking all confident.

Krystal wasn’t the only person feeling like that. Yoona, who was at the very back, had similar feelings. This was her first time being on such a mission as well and she felt like she really needs to do well. She was pretty sure she will though.

They slowly walked to the coordinates BoA kept checking in her phone. They were all anxious. Yuri looked at Jessica and for a second she touched her shoulder. Jessica looked at her and nodded in determination. Yuri smiled a bit.

“I know where they are,” Tiffany suddenly gasped a bit too loudly.

“Where?” six voices asked. The only person who reminded quiet was Jiyong. He seemed to be really scared. And he was the only man. What a hero.

“Remember the old house I was hiding in when… you know?” Tiffany asked, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Oh, right!” BoA nodded immediately. “You think they’re there?”

Tiffany nodded. “Yes, it’s in this location.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

 

 

 

“I’m hungry,” Taeyeon complained.

Minho ignored her.

“Don’t you have some food?”

“Shut up.”

“I’m serious, you don’t want me to starve to death, do you?”

“SHUT UP!” Minho went to Taeyeon and slapped her face. Her hair covered her face. She blew some air into it to get it out of her view.

“That was a really mean thing to do,” she mumbled. Then she heard a quiet groan. Her eyes immediately darted to Hyoyeon. She moved a bit. She was waking up. “Hyoyeon-ah!” Taeyeon whispered.

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes, quietly coughing.

“Hyoyeon-ah!” Taeyeon repeated, gently kicking Hyoyeon’s hip. She really couldn’t touch her in any other way, since she was tied as well.

Hyoyeon looked up. “What happened?” She looked around and was quiet for a few seconds, then she looked at the girl next to her. “Taeyeon? What are you doing here? What am I doing here? Who is that guy?” she asked, looking completely lost. Her voice was quite hoarse. “My hands… hurt… am I tied? Why?” she coughed again a bit.

 “Don’t you remember what happened?” Taeyeon asked, whispering.

Hyoyeon just shook her head helplessly. “Not at all.”

“He…” Taeyeon looked at Minho who was just sitting on an old table, back leaned against the wall, eyes closed. “…kidnapped us so he could blackmail his boss.”

Hyoyeon still looked confused. “What are we going to do?” she asked.

Taeyeon just shrugged. “I have absolutely no idea.”

It wasn’t a lie. Taeyeon really had no idea what she was going to do. But she somehow managed to tear her left sleeve. She needed to make the hole bigger so she could get that stupid dagger out and cut the ropes.

She hissed a bit as she accidentally cut her wrist.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened a bit. She felt blood running down her hand. She carefully watched Minho, who frowned after a few seconds. Taeyeon knew. He smelled the blood.

“Hey shortie, are you hurt?” he asked then, looking at Taeyeon.

“You tied my hands too tightly. The stupid ropes are hurting my wrist,” Taeyeon complained.

Minho just smirked and looked away. Taeyeon felt a huge relief. That was close. A painful expression crossed her face for a second as she somehow managed to get the dagger out of the sleeve and held it in her hand.

Hyoyeon was watching her with a confused expression, but she didn’t say a word. She couldn’t see clearly what Taeyeon was doing, but she knew she was up to something. Taeyeon carefully started to cut the roped, carefully, not to make a sound. Cut a stupid rope in a complete silence turned out to be a harder task than she imagined. Taeyeon kept gritting her teeth, her hands were shaking. She was really scared. Really. She was starting to feel only a miracle could save them. She highly doubted Siwon would come to save them. And even if he did, they would probably still die. Taeyeon closed her eyes and tilted her head, desperate. They needed a miracle. And then… the miracle came…

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back ^^ Hh... okay, I don't have much to time, I have to go to bed ASAP, school started after 2 months of a break TT_TT so I'm a bit in a rush...

But... this isn't the end of the drama yet, kkk

And as always, thank you a LOT for the comment & thanks for reading!! I love you! ♥