Ch.34 - Hot

Prey

“Uh… Sica, wait… It’s… raining,” Yuri mumbled between kisses. They had switched their position and Jessica was topping at the moment.

“So what?” Jessica asked after a few seconds of continuous kissing. Her lips were gently brushing against Yuri’s neck and it sure as hell was giving Yuri hard time to stay quiet.

“Sica… the wind is getting stronger…”

Jessica let out a dissatisfied groan before unwillingly pulling away.

“Seriously, Kwon Yuri? Are we going to let ourselves interrupted again?” Jessica asked in disbelieve.

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked, puzzled.

“The very first time, we couldn’t continue because of my sister. The second time because of the stupid sand and the last time we were interrupted by Yoona. I refused to let this moment get ruined because of a freaking rain,” Jessica said a bit angrily, pouting.

“Mhm, yeah, you’re right,” Yuri shrugged and Jessica smiled before kissing her again.

“But the rain is still pissing me off,” Yuri complained before fully immersing herself in the hot session once again.

She let Jessica top, she enjoyed being the bottom and getting all the pleasure.

 Jessica on the other hand liked having things her way. She tugged the hem of Yuri’s shirt. Yuri got the message and lifted herself up, so Jessica could take it off. Then Jessica took off her shirt as well.

“Wow, gurl, you got some abs,” Yuri breathed out, amazed.

Jessica smirked. “And it’s all yours.”

 

 

A few minutes passed and Taeyeon and Tiffany were still in the phase of gentle kissing. Taeyeon remained on the top, she used her left hand to support herself and she had her right hand placed on the side of Tiffany’s neck, gently rubbing it, occasionally touching Tiffany’s earlobe. Then she pulled away and looking right into Tiffany’s widened eyes and she traced her jawline with her index finger. Then she touched Tiffany’s lower lip before caressing her cheek and smiling warmly.

The moment was perfect. They didn’t need to talk at all, to understand, their minds were once again one. They weren’t conversation or anything, they were just sharing feelings. It was enough at that moment. More than enough. It felt amazing. Everything was so perfect. Their minds were one, maybe it was about the time their bodies became one as well. Yes. Taeyeon had a feeling like it was now or never. The timing wasn’t maybe exactly ideal, but the moment itself was flawless.

Taeyeon was still staring at the beautiful white face with slightly pinkish cheeks. Tiffany was shy, how cute. Then she kissed Tiffany once again. She still had her hand on Tiffany’s cheek, gently rubbing it with her thumb. Tiffany went along with it and slowly became more and more comfortable, but she was still a bit tense.

“It’s okay,” Taeyeon whispered. “Don’t be nervous. It’s just me. And I love you.”

“Okay,” Tiffany mumbled, blushing, but slowly putting her hands on Taeyeon’s hips.

 Taeyeon seemed so calm and secure to Tiffany. She felt a strange feeling. The kiss was slowly getting more and more passionate. Tiffany was all relaxed by now, co Taeyeon slipped her tongue into Tiffany’s mouth tasting the walls inside. She put her hands on Tiffany’s stomach, at first caressing it through the fabric but then even under it. She switched from Tiffany’s lips to her neck, gently pecking it, finding the right spot. Then finally Tiffany let out a quiet moan. Taeyeon smirked and looked at Tiffany, who shyly smiled.

“I love you,” she told her once again before she kissed her on the lips and slowly rolled the shirt up, not breaking to kiss until the moment she needed to take the shirt off completely. She looked at shirtless Tiffany, at first a bit surprised, but then her expression quickly changed into a erted smirk.

“You don’t have a… bra?” she asked.

Tiffany shook her head. “Never worn in, it’s uncomfortable during fights; these weird black tight shirts are all we wear. It holds the chest well.”

Taeyeon chuckled. “I have to take you shopping one day. You need some colorful clothing, this one seriously makes you look like a scuba diver.”

“Can I have a pink shirt?” Tiffany asked. “Always wanted to have a pink one.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. “Oh really? You shall have it then.”

Tiffany’s eyes immediately disappeared in an eye-smile.

“Ah, seriously…” Taeyeon shook her head before she kissed her again.

 

 

“Uh… uh… It’s getting… wet.”

“Well, it should.”

“The ground, I mean. Water got into the tent,” Yuri said as she pushed Jessica away gently.

“Ah, screw this,” Jessica cursed as she lifted herself. “Seriously, we are so damn unlucky,” she took her shirt. “We need to clean this up,” she said as she looked at the puddle of water under Yuri. “Getting cold is the last thing on my wish list. Stupid rain!!” she cussed once again before quickly and a bit angrily putting on her shirt.

“Sica-yah, be careful!” Yuri warned seeing Jessica was waving her hands in the air a bit too much while putting her hands into the sleeves. She also accidentally hit one of the bars that were holding the tent. “And don’t be upset. There will be plenty others opportunities.”

Jessica remained sitting on Yuri after she put on her shirt.

“Get dressed too, the puddle is getting bigger,” Jessica said, sulky as she carefully climbed of Yuri.

“Why didn’t we go to the hotel? We could have!” she said.

“Because we are the adventurous ones!” Yuri smiled.

“More like the dumb ones,” Jessica mumbled and accidentally kicked the bar she had hit earlier with her hand and-

“Oh my god, Sica!” Yuri’s eyes widened as she watched the half of the tent collapse. Unfortunately the other half soon followed. One of the bars hit Jessica’s back.

“Ouch!” she hissed, the hand she was supporting herself with slipped and fell back on the top of Yuri, but in some really awkward position. Her elbow ended up on Yuri’s hip and her head on Yuri’s legs.

A second later they were just lying there, covered by the canvas. Tent was completely down, they were lying on the wet ground, slowly getting soaked.

“You gotta be kidding me…” Jessica whispered.

At that moment Yuri started to laugh. The whole situation was just too absurd. “Unbelievable,” she said, chuckling.

Jessica giggled too, lifting herself a bit and turning, the canvas on her back, so she could look at Yuri.

At the moment their eyes met, they both started to laugh uncontrollably…

 

 

Tiffany was taking a shower. The water was rather cold, but her body was almost burning. The drops of clean water were running down her perfect curves. She wasn’t dirty or sweaty, vampires don’t sweat. Though there was a looot of Taeyeon’s saliva on her body. And she also felt the need to take a shower to reorganize her thoughts, think about her feelings and everything in complete peace. She also need to cool down her body, it felt unbearably hot. They had made love. For a really long time, since they both were overflowing with stamina at that moment. It was a day full of gentle kisses, soft , sweet words, insecure touches. Tiffany hadn’t known she was capable of feeling something like this, doing something like this. She didn’t complain though. Not at all. It was a strange and unknown feeling, but she sure loved it.

She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She took one of the white hotel towels to wiped her wet body and dry her hair a bit. She wondered if Taeyeon was asleep. Taeyeon. Already the name itself was giving her strange feelings in her stomach. Butterflies. That’s what they would call it in books. After that day, Tiffany would never look the same on the other girl. She felt like she reached the top of her life. She felt like this was the moment she lived for. Another question crossed her mind. Will she feel this again once they… do it again?

She took one of those white hotel bathrobes and peeked out of the bathroom. She saw Taeyeon standing next to the window, peeking behind the heavy opaque curtain outside. The shorter girl was wearing the same bathrobe, her hair was wet, since she took shower just before Tiffany did and Tiffany just loved the sight. She walked out of the bathroom and the sound of the door closing seemed to interrupt Taeyeon’s thinking. She quickly fixed the curtains to prevent any daylight from entering before slowly turning around and looking at Tiffany with nothing but pure love in her eyes.

Tiffany gently smiled and walked towards Taeyeon. She walked behind her and without a single word she simply back-hugged her.

Taeyeon let out a quiet sigh. “I wish this lasted forever,” she whispered, closing her eyes, just savoring the perfect moment. It was more than perfect. There were no words to describe it.

“The sun is about to set soon,” Taeyeon continued after a few moments. She turned around and put her hands around Tiffany’s neck. “We didn’t rest at all. But I sure don’t feel tired.”

Tiffany let out a small chuckle. “Glad to see your strength is still here. Hopefully it will last, we have a battle to win.”

“I seriously believe we will be able to watch sunset tomorrow together.”

“So do I.”

 

 

“Why did you change your clothes?” was the first thing Yoona asked the two girls dressed up as boys when she saw them.

“Uhm, well, our tent collapsed,” Jessica said, fixing her long yellow boyish t-shirt with a big number, basketball style.

“Yeah, and our clothes got wet, because it was raining,” Yuri added.

“So I asked Amber to borrow us some clothes,” Jessica continued.

“And that’s why we are looking like this,” Yuri finished. She was wearing a shirt similar to Jessica’s, but red and sleeveless. She also got a black hip hop cap. She still managed to look very good. So did Jessica.

“Your tent collapsed?” Seohyun wondered, confused. “Weird, ours is perfectly fine.”

“Bad luck?” Jessica shrugged and Yuri smiled awkwardly.

“Taeyeon and Tiffany are still at the hotel? I think it’s already time,” Yoona said, changing the topic, much to Jessica’s and Yuri’s relieve.

“We’re here,” Taeyeon’s voice echoed from behind. They all looked the direction.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany looked very relaxed and… bright.

“Why are you dressed up as boys?” Taeyeon asked then when she noticed.

“… Our tent collapsed, we got wet, whatever, don’t ask, bad luck,” Jessica answered grumpily.

“Well, okay then,” Taeyeon smirked and leaned to Tiffany to whisper to her ear. “They tried to do the same thing, I can see it in their expressions,” she giggled. Tiffany blushed.

Jessica and Yuri heard it and Jessica’s cheeks turned a bit pink too, while Yuri cleared .

“So what are we going to do?” Tiffany asked, looking around. She saw Amber talking to Victoria. “Amber? What are we going to do now?” she repeated, this time in English.

“We will wait for Fei and then… we’re gonna slay them! Yay!”

“My sister would like you,” Jessica said, chuckling a bit.

“You have a sister? Why isn’t she here?” Amber wondered.

“She was very enthusiastic about fighting, just like you are, and ended up hurt,” an upset expression crossed Jessica’s face for a second.

“Oh, sorry to hear that.”

“She’s doing fine,” Jessica smiled.

Amber returned the smile.

“Hey, what is going on here?” Yuri interrupted their little conversation. She didn’t really understand what they had been talking about.

“Nothing, sweetie, calm down. She says we need to wait till Fei decides about our next step,” Jessica said, putting her hand around Yuri’s waist.

“Really? It looked more personal,” Yuri frowned.

“You don’t have to be jealous, trust me.”

“… Okay then.”

“Fei’s coming and she seems more than ready,” Taeyeon pointed out as she spotted the beautiful Chinese lady coming closer with a long black katana in her right hand.

“Is it time already?” Taeyeon asked.

“Seems like it,” Tiffany said. “Are you still strong?”

Taeyeon nodded. “Yes, I am. Why is her sword black? And… their weapons look really weird too,” she said, looking at Kris, Tao, Victoria and Jia.

They already saw what Amber’s bow can do.

“I guess their weapons are somehow special,” Tiffany said.

“They indeed are,” a male voice surprised them. It was Chen who approached them from behind.

“What makes them so different?”

“You probably figured our weapons are based on fire already,” Chen said.

“What do you mean, based on fire?” Yuri asked, raising her eyebrows.

“The Bear vampires are quite hard to kill, because they are huge and really strong, so the easiest way how to get rid of them is to burn them down. That’s why Amber uses the burning arrows. Fei noona’s katana sets on fire when she swings it hard. Kris hyung has a gun and the bullets also set on fire. Just wait, you will see.”

“Interesting…” Jessica mumbled. “We are very old-fashioned, I can see. They even use guns for god’s sake!”

“Guys...” Amber said, joining the conversation. “I just talked to Fei unnie.”

“And?”

“It’s time…”

 

 

A/N: I promised fast updates so... :) here you go :) hope you liked it

Thanks for reading & commenting

I'm doing a little research so if you please could vote in the poll below...

Short chapters = those I write now. Long chapter = about twice as long.