Ch.33 - Naughty

Prey

Amber smiled widely as she tapped on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“You seem to be really cool, check this out,” she said in English and showed Tiffany her bow and some kind of special arrow.

“Mhm, interesting, what is it made by?” Tiffany mumbled in English.

“Can I take a look? It has two strings?” Jessica joined the conversation in the same language.

“Yeah, I wanna see it too,” Seohyun said as well.

“You speak English?” three surprised voices said in Korean at the same time.

The first one belonged to Taeyeon, who was staring at Tiffany in disbelief. The second one belonged to Yuri who was looking at Jessica with a similar expression. The last one belonged to Yoona, who seemed to be really confused, looking at Seohyun.

“We are taught English in our clan,” Tiffany said, explaining hers and Seohyun’s English skill.

“I lived in the US,” Jessica shrugged.

“You never told me!” Yuri complained.

Jessica just mysteriously smiled before she and the other two English-speaking girls brought their attention back to Amber.

“What a nice bow you have,” Tiffany said.

“It’s not just a bow, check this out,” Amber smirked, took an arrow and shoot it against the tree.

“WHOA!” Yuri shrieked when a flame suddenly flared up on the arrow. It was burning! It hit the tree and the fire slowly faded away.

Tiffany and Jessica seemed to be really impressed; Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun were surprised. Kris was angry. He quickly walked to the tree and took the arrow.

“I told you not to do that,” he said in English.

“Sorry,” Amber shrugged with an innocent face.

He just sighed. “Yeah, whatever… Just do not set the entire forest on fire again, okay?”

“Sure,” Amber answered simply, still with that innocent look.

“How did you do that?” Jessica asked.

“It was quite simple. I just used the same technique matches do. This extra string here,” Amber said pointing at the weird string, connecting the two ends, “contains some fragments of glass while the arrows are covered in red phosphor and potassium chlorate. The friction which is created when the arrow passes around this extra string causes it to flame up. Cool, huh?” she explained and took another arrow, put it on the bow, stretched the bow string and… Another burning arrow flew across the camp and, once again, was stopped by a tree. The fire faded away again slowly, but Fei, the boss of the clan, gave Amber one really big disapproving look and said something in Chinese. Amber answered and then looked back at Tiffany and rolled her eyes.

Tiffany chuckled.

“I need to talk to Kris,” Amber said and walked to the blonde guy standing nearby, watching them from distance.

Then Chen, who had been talking to Fei, joined them.

“Fei wants me to tell you we are about to confront and kill the remaining vampires soon. She did some research and these are the only ones left here in Korea.”

“Why are they even here?” Jessica asked.

“It’s their boss or whatever, he and a few others fled to this country because we have been kicking their asses back home in China, so they hoped they could hide here I guess, we’re not really sure,” Chen shrugged.

“How come we are having such a hard time beating them?” Yuri asked.

“I think it’s simply because you are not trained enough,” Chen said. “Don’t take this personally,” he added quickly. “But we’ve been training since we’re kids, we already know, how to handle them.”

Yuri slowly nodded. “We’re not offended. But I have another question.”

“Go on.”

“I saw five of them. One was really big, that was the boss. Three were… regular, I’d say. And the last one was quite small, he seemed young. Who was he?”

Tiffany seemed to stiffen a bit and immediately started to pay much more attention. Taeyeon noticed, so she did the same. Seohyun frowned, Yoona seemed confused. Jessica looked like she couldn’t care less.

“We are not one hundred percent sure, but Fei noona assumes he’s a kid. Like… not completely turned yet. Somebody who hasn’t drunk human’s blood yet.”

Tiffany gasped a bit, but she quickly tried to cover her surprise and excitement. Yuri’s eyes widened, Seohyun raised her eyebrows. Taeyeon’s jaw dropped and Yoona’s reaction was similar. Even couldn’t-care-less Jessica seemed impressed by the new discovery.

 “We need to get him. We need to get him,” Tiffany mumbled and looked at Taeyeon, wild expression on her face. “We need to get him,” she repeated for the third time, looking at all of her companions.

Taeyeon nodded. “We will, we won’t miss this opportunity.”

“The cure is safe, right, Yuri-yah?” Jessica asked. “The one left.”

Yuri nodded. “Yes. I left it at the museum.”

“With that little vampire’s blood… I could… I could… I could walk out during the day, I wouldn’t feel the blood lust,” Tiffany was mumbling quickly, staring at the ground, she was like in some kind of haze, still processing the information.

A brief smile crossed Taeyeon’s lips. “Yes. We could date as a normal couple,” she said and pecked Tiffany’s lips. Tiffany looked into her eyes and smiled too.

“But first we need to go there, kill them and take his blood. So… when?” Tiffany asked then, looking at Chen.

“Fei noona was planning the big action on tomorrow. But… well… since you… and daylight aren’t really friends,” Chen said, looking back at Tiffany. “I don’t know if she won’t change her plans. I’ll go ask her,” he added and walked away to ask his boss, who was busy talking to Victoria about something.

“I’m suggesting attacking them now,” Tiffany said after he left.

Jessica shook her head. “They won’t agree.”

Seohyun nodded. “Let’s just wait for the reply.”

The six girls reminded quiet just looking around until Chen returned.

“Fei wants to attack them tomorrow in the evening, it’s already too late to do it tonight, it’s 3AM already, she says you should go to a hotel, there’s one nearby,” he looked at Tiffany. “The others can stay here, in a tent.”

“How far is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Five minutes of fast walking this direction,” Chen said, pointing somewhere.

“Did anybody take some money?” Taeyeon asked.

Yoona and Yuri shook their heads.

“None,” Seohyun said.

Jessica audibly sighed, but didn’t move. Yuri stared at her cutely blinked a few times.

“Sica-baby? You got some extra money?”

“Of course I do, I always do,” Jessica said coldly as she took a few pieces of paper money out of her pocket.

“You’re the best!” Yuri stated proudly.

“I will pay you back,” Tiffany reassured as she took the bills from Jessica’s hand.

“I will go with her,” Taeyeon said and held Tiffany’s hand.

“Okay, be careful, will you?”

“We will. Meet you here after the sunset?” Tiffany asked.

Yuri looked at Chen and he nodded. “Yes.”

“Good luck.”

 

 

 

“Do you think my strength will last till the evening?” Taeyeon asked, lying on the bed, watching Tiffany covering the windows before the sun would rise. They just checked in the small hotel near the forest. They got a small cheap room for one day. It had a bed for couples. Taeyeon didn’t mind at all.

“I honestly have no idea, but just in case, I have got this,” Tiffany smiled and took a small blood bag out of the inner pocket of her shirt.

“The heck, Tiffany? You had a blood bag there the entire time?” Taeyeon wondered.

“Yeah,” Tiffany smirked. “You never know.”

“Well, I don’t wanna you.”

“Let’s try your strength at first and if it’s gone, let’s try a drop of blood. If you start to… try to do stuff, it will fade away by the evening,” Tiffany suggested.

Taeyeon thought about it for a moment and then nodded. “Okay, we could do that.”

“Punch me,” Tiffany ordered. “With all your strength.”

Taeyeon laughed. “Okay,” she said and stood up from the bed.

She got ready, her hand forming into a fist. She hit. Tiffany quickly grabbed her hand in the air, before Taeyeon could hit her.

Tiffany lost her balance for a second, but quickly gained it back.

“Uhm, that doesn’t seem good for my power, does it?” Taeyeon said as Tiffany let go of her hand.

“Yeah, well, it’s been a few hours since you drank the blood. You still have some strength left, you almost made me lose balance, but you’re not as powerful as before anymore,” Tiffany analyzed.

“Okay, so… gimme a sip?”

Tiffany looked at the blood bag before giving it to Taeyeon.

“Just a , okay?”

“Sure.”

 

 

 

“It’s nice of Fei and the rest that they allowed us to have this tent to ourselves,” Yuri said as she lay on her back and stared at the fabric above them.

Jessica nodded. “Yes. We can get some sleep,” she said, closing her eyes.

Yuri sighed. “Seriously, you sleepyhead.”

“What?” Jessica lifted her head and looked into Yuri’s eyes. “Don’t you wanna regain some energy?”

“Yes, of course I do, but we have around eighteen hours. Are you planning on sleeping the entire eighteen hours?”

“Yes.”

“Are you serious??”

“Yes.”

“Unbelievable.”

“Unless…” Jessica said after a few seconds of silence.

“Unless what, Jung?”

“Well...“

“Well?”

Jessica supported herself with her elbows and examined Yuri from head to toe. Yuri frowned and lifted herself up a bit too, they were both now almost sitting. “What are you up to, Sica?”

Jessica smirked. “Nothing,” she said and returned back to her original lying position.

“Hey! Tell me!” Yuri ordered, she was completely sitting up already, her head was almost touching the tent, it was quite small there.

“Nah, forget it,” Jessica said, closing her eyes.

“I won’t!” Yuri protested and sat on the top of Jessica, straddling her. Jessica hissed a bit and her eyes opened immediately.

“What are you doing? Disturbing my beauty sleep!”

“Yeah, like you need some,” Yuri snorted out sarcastically.

“Wait, what? Does that mean I’m already a beauty?” Jessica smiled mischievously.

Yuri frowned. “I didn’t say that.”

“Yes you did, indirectly, but you did,” Jessica placed her hands on Yuri’s hips and forced her to bend over a bit closer to her.

“What are you doing?” Yuri asked curiously, raising her eyebrows, but she couldn’t help but smirk too.

“Showing you my ‘unless’,” Jessica said.

“You mean you’re gonna sleep or you want to… get naughty?”

“That’s exactly it, but we have to be really quiet, you know? We are surrounded by creatures with supernatural hearing. They can probably hear us even speaking about it right now,” Jessica whispered almost inaudibly, so Yuri had to lean in even more so she could hear her.

“They don’t seem like voyeurs to me, Sica,” Yuri said.

“Good for us then,” Jessica mumbled, her eyes fixed on Yuri’s lips before letting go of her hips, putting them around her neck and pulling her close to kiss her.

Yuri didn’t resist at all. On the contrary, she was more than happy to kiss Jessica back. She was supporting herself with her left hand and used the other to flip her hair to one side, never breaking the slow kiss. Yuri pulled away for a second to look at Jessica’s slightly flushed face. She found it really cute, the way she made the ice princess blush every time they got more intimate. She pecked Jessica’s lips and then attacked her delicate jaw and neck.

Jessica tilted her head and tangled her fingers in Yuri’s hair. She let out a quiet moan as Yuri hit the right spot. Yuri pulled away.

“You said we need to be quiet, didn’t you?” she teased.

“Screw it,” Jessica cursed. “I don’t care anymore, you are too good, Kwon Yuri, it’s hard for me to stay quiet.”

“I’ll take at as compliment.”

“That was hell of a compliment!”

“Okay, okay…” Yuri her lips and kissed Jessica again, slipping her tongue into the other girl’s mouth. The atmosphere got heated up. Jessica slipped her hands on Yuri’s lower back and under her shirt. They kept kissing for a minute or so, then they started to lack oxygen.

“I love you,” Yuri breather out as she pulled away a bit to catch her breath.

Jessica, her cheeks cutely pink, brightly smiled. “I love you too. Forever.”

Yuri returned the bright smile before kissing her again…

 

 

 

“How are you feeling?” Tiffany asked, a bit worried.

Taeyeon kept her lips and frowning. “No change so far,” she answered.

“No thoughts? What about your strength? It’s taking longer than last time.”

“Yeah…. Getting stronger. No thoughts though.”

“Good… maybe this weird side effect is really getting weaker and weaker,” Tiffany mumbled.

Taeyeon’s way of lips suddenly changed. The confused sloppy way turned into a slow and seductive one. She seemed to realize it though, because she suddenly rapidly shook her head and slapped herself lightly.

“Okay, thoughts are here,” she warned Tiffany.

“Good to know.”

“Uhm… I need to distract myself, I can fight it like that.”

“Distract yourself however you want,” Tiffany approved.

“It’s raining outside,” Taeyeon said after a few seconds of listening to sound of the raindrops dropping on the window. “Poor them. Also the wind is getting really strong. Hope the camp is okay.”

“I’m sure it is,” Tiffany said.

“Uh, sorry, babe, but I recommend you not to talk right now, your voice sounds very… tempting at the moment,” Taeyeon said, staring at the empty wall, her hands formed in fists.

Tiffany lay on the bed and let Taeyeon fight her inner Fany-.

Seconds passed. Minutes passed. Everything was completely quiet, except for the rain outside and a car passing by now and then.

Then Taeyeon finally turned around and scratched her head. “I’m good,” she said with a smile. “I managed to stop the desire.”

“You did?” Tiffany asked, excited. “That’s awesome!”

“Yeah… I’m still feeling a bit weird though… My lip hurts, I bit it too hard,” Taeyeon pouted and joined Tiffany on the bed.

“Is there any way I could help you? With anything?” Tiffany asked, concerned.

Taeyeon didn’t answer, she just stared at the ceiling. Once again, the room turned completely quiet for a few minutes, only the rain could be heard.

Time was passing fast.

Then after what could be minutes, what could be hours, of just lying and staring. Then Taeyeon broke the silence.

“Kiss me?” she almost pleaded.

“Huh?” Tiffany’s eyes shot wide opened and she immediately looked at her girlfriend. They eyes met in a one long stare. “D-does the blood have some late effect?”

Taeyeon shook her head. “It’s not the blood. I don’t want to abuse you.”

“Then… why?” Tiffany asked confused.

“Uh…” Taeyeon sat up and scratch her hair making her hair a bit messy. “Because you’re my girlfriend, I love you, we are all alone in a small cozy hotel room. And my lower lip is still hurting,” she added.

Tiffany gave her and unsure smile. Taeyeon smirked and almost literally jumped on the top of Tiffany and kissed her lips...

 

 

A/N: back with an update and I'm telling you my dear readers, the next chapter is going to be hot, kekeke

And I would also like the announce that the story is officially finished. My beta-reader said it almost made her cry xD but like everything makes her cry, so...

Expect 3 more chapters + epilogue. I will update soon, since I'm done with the FF :)

Anyways, thank you for your comments & thanks for reading, I love you :)