Ch.25 - I Love You

Prey

James Park and Min Sunye were sitting at Yuri's cafe, next to each other, holding hands. They were quiet, but the atmosphere was good. It was already dark outside and the cafe was already closed. But those were conditions of the meeting. It must be dark and it must be in private.

Suddenly, the door opened and a really beautiful girl entered. James could feel Sunye stiffened a bit when she looked at her. He held her hand tighter, reminding her, he's still here. But he didn't blame her. He never did. And he had to admit, the girl that just entered really was pretty. Another girl entered. Both went to the couple and sat across the table.

“Lucky ,” Sunye uttered, looking at Tiffany, still mesmerized by her beauty.

“I am your husband and I am right next to you,” James reminded her.

“Sorry,” Sunye apologized shyly.

Taeyeon frowned. “Yes, agree that I'm lucky. Why did you want to meet?” she asked.

“I want to apologize,” James said.

“You?” Taeyeon wondered. “You did nothing wrong,"” she said, glaring at Sunye.

”Sorry,” she mumbled.

“No, it's not your fault,” James said, defending his wife. “It's not her fault. I failed. I was going through some old stuff and found your photo. She saw it and since then, she started to act weird. I should have known she was up to something.”

“But... That still doesn't apologize her,” Taeyeon said, not really understanding.

“She's... sick.”

“Huh?”

Sunye just smiled. “I'm sorry, I can't control myself, didn't mean to cause trouble. It's a psychical disease. Special behavioral disorder. Sometimes I get too obsessed with things and I just can't stop wanting them, even though I don't really want them.”

Taeyeon slowly nodded. “I know... I just never thought it might be a disease, I thought it was just the way you are,” she said. Then she looked at James. “Mr. Park, you are an amazing person, for tolerating this,” she added.

James just smiled. “Well, I love her and it's not her fault.”

“So, you're staying here or...?” Taeyeon asked.

“No,” Sunye shook her head.

“We're going back to states,"” James added.

“And... you don't remember what happened to you?” Tiffany suddenly spoke up quietly.

“No, why?"” Sunye asked, surprised. It was the first time she heard Tiffany's voice and it was y as hell. Her husband just sighed.

“I'm a bit scared you know. What if something like that happens again,” Tiffany lied dexterously, faking worries. Even Taeyeon would be fooled, if she didn't know.

Sunye just helplessly shook her head. “They found some unknown drug in my blood. It's probably because of that.”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, her expression hinting that she knows what Sunye meant.

“Ah, well... You're okay and that's all that matters.”

 

 

 

After their rather awkward meeting with Sunye and James, Taeyeon and Tiffany went to a park to take a walk, even though BoA and Yuri and like everybody else was telling them not to. But they just wanted to spend some time alone and act like a normal couple for a moment.

“Sunye fell in love with you,” Taeyeon chuckled, holding Tiffany's hand. It was a really nice moment.

“Maybe,” Tiffany shrugged. “But you're the person I did fall in love with,” she added.

Taeyeon stopped walking. Tiffany did too. She gulped and her cheeks turned pink.

“You did?” Taeyeon asked with a cheeky, but happy smile.

“Yes,” Tiffany admitted, breaking the eye contact.

Taeyeon giggled. “You're so cute,” she said. “Look at me, Fany-yah.”

Tiffany hesitated a bit before slowly looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon surprised her with a peck on the lips.

Tiffany shyly smiled. She her lips. Taeyeon blinked. That triggered Taeyeon's desire. Tiffany was just too y, too cute and too beautiful. Breathtaking. That's the right word. Taeyeon was left breathless. And she needed to get some air. And she could get some air by kissing Tiffany. Tiffany was her oxygen, she just needed her. She kissed her again. Passionately, this time.

Tiffany gasped as she didn't really expect Taeyeon to be so... rough. But she couldn't say she didn't like it. Oh she loved it. She already got used to kissing. It wasn't awkward anymore. She started enjoying it. Loving it.Every single second. A year ago she would never think she could ever feel this way.

They slowed down the pace a bit to inhale some of the real oxygen. Eventually they pulled away and stared into each others' eyes. They were both smiling. Taeyeon gently kissed the corner of Tiffany's mouth, then her cheek, then nose and then she tiptoed to kiss her forehead.

“I love you too...”

 

 

 

Yoona puffed her cheeks, putting her slender legs on the table. She was alone at the museum, bored and generally in a bad mood. Yuri was on a date. Taeyeon was on a date. BoA was... Yoona didn't know, but she bet she was on a date as well and same goes for Jiyong. She snorted out, pitying herself.

“Yoona-yah, girl, you gotta do something, stop sighing and do something,” she said to herself aloud, determined to make some move, she put her legs on the ground and stood up.

“But what should I do?” she asked then helplessly and sat back down as she sighed again.

“Anything, Yoona, anything!” she said as she jumped back on her feet. “...oh god, I really am going crazy here,” she frowned as she realized she had been sitting down and standing up repeatedly as a retarded person. “But seriously... go and do something... and stop talking to yourself, girl, you're becoming Yuri.”

Yoona walked into bathroom, checked herself in a mirror and left the underground.

While walking the stairs, her brain was working like crazy.

The museum was already closed, so it was completely empty. Yoona didn't bother to turn on the lights, even though it was dark already. She was a slayer after all. Maybe not as great as BoA or Yuri, but she had her senses as sharp as the other two and she was pretty sure she could kill a vampire as well. But she never did in her life before. But she was sure she would manage. Mindlessly, she left the museum. She automatically headed towards the direction Wolf clan's seat was. Then she froze. She can't go there. Her brain started to work again. Siwon has no idea Seohyun has been helping them the whole time. Yoona pouted. She was pretty sure the Wolf vampires won't be too happy once they see her there. She scratched her head, thinking. Maybe Seohyun could be in the hospital?

She changed the direction only to bump into a person. “Ugh, I'm sorry,” she just mumbled, not even bothering to look at the person, and continued to walk.

“Huh? Yoona unnie?” the girls she bumped into said, surprised.

Yoona froze when she immediately recognized the voice. “Seohyun?” she asked, confused, turning around. It indeed was her crush.

“Where are you going, Yoona unnie?” Seohyun asked, puzzled.

“Just.... I was.... to the shop,” Yoona answered casually. She totally had no idea why she just lied. A few seconds ago she was determined to do something and now she was standing there, pretending like nothing happened, even though she actually had a great opportunity to change something.

“Really? I'm going over to your place, so see you there?” Seohyun smiled a bit.

“Wait, no, nobody's in there.”

Seohyun frowned. “Not even Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie?”

“Uh, no, they're out... So...”

“Ah... I'll go with you to the shop then,” Seohyun suggested. “What do you need to buy?”

“Uh, well.... nothing actually. I was just... let's go back to the museum, okay?” Yoona stuttered.

“Okay,” Seohyun nodded, smiling, The smile was sweet and warm and always, but deep inside, Seohyun was frowning. Yoona was acting just weird.

They walked to the museum in a complete silence. Even when they finally reached the secret underground place, they reminded quiet. Only when they sat next to each other on the couch, Yoona carefully broke the silence.

“So, uh, what brings you here? You shouldn't be here, it's dangerous.”

Seohyun shook her head. “Siwon oppa sent me here to talk with BoA unnie.”

“Why?” Yoona asked, surprised.

“He wants to make a deal with you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. But I'm sorry unnie, I can't tell you, I promised I would tell to BoA unnie only.”

Yoona chuckled a bit.

“What's funny?” Seohyun asked, confused.

“Well, it's nothing actually, just... you broke so many rules already and you still care about such a petty thing. It's cute actually.”

Seohyun blushed. “Please don't say I broke many rules, I hate myself for doing it.”

“Would you mind breaking one more?” Yoona suddenly blurted out quickly and a bit too loudly.

Seohyun looked a bit startled. “W-what? I just told you I-”

“No I mean a different one,” Yoona interrupted her, her pupils wide. Seohyun thought she looked drugged.

“What different one? And please, calm down, take a deep breath, you're scaring me a bit.”

Yoona looked away and really did take a deep breath. She slowly inhaled and exhaled. “I'm sorry,” she sighed then. “I'm a bit... anxious, you know.”

“Why?”

“Because I like you, okay?!” Yoona said, again a bit too loudly.

Seohyun froze, obviously shocked. “Wait... what? What do you mean?”

“What do I mean, what do I mean...” Yoona blabbered, looking around the room. Then she sighed and looked into Seohyun's eyes. She finally seemed a bit calm. “I like you, Seohyun, a lot. I wanna hug you, kiss you, date you. Get it?” she asked, slightly shaking.

“B-but... I can't... it's-”

“Against the rules of your stupid clan, I know,” Yoona interrupted. “That's why I asked.”

Seohyun looked away, blushing a bit. “Well, to be honest, I like you too, unnie,” she admitted.

Yoona felt a huge relief. She knew there will be some 'but', but this was enough for her for now.

“But?” she asked, when Seohyun didn't seem to continue.

“I don't know...”

Yoona sighed. Seohyun did too, smiling apologetically.

“Well... can't we just... go on a date? Like... once?” Yoona asked, her voice a bit pleading.

Seohyun looked away, obviously thinking. “I... don't know... guess there's no harm.”

Yoona immediately smiled brightly and quickly jumped on Seohyun to hug her. “Thank you!”

Seohyun carefully hugged her back, giggling a bit. “Sure...”

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were slowly walking home, hand in hand. Smiles plastered on their faces, they were happy for a moment. Forgetting all their troubles and worries, simply enjoying the moment. Their connection. It was so special. They could literally feel each other’s thoughts. Their minds were one. They knew what the other was thinking. But they weren’t really thinking at the moment. They were just enjoying the moment. Nothing more, nothing less. Taeyeon was peeking at Tiffany, thinking how perfect the other girl’s side face is. She couldn’t help it, a erted thought crossed her mind. Tiffany felt it and immediately the atmosphere turned a bit weird. Taeyeon lost the grip of Tiffany’s mind and the connection broke.

“Sorry,” she grinned apologetically. “I’m really sorry, didn’t mean to upset you.”

“That’s okay,” Tiffany whispered. Then she giggled a bit. “I feel embarrassed… probably for the first time in my life,” she admitted.

“Oh, really?” Taeyeon asked, smirking.

“You’ve turned my life upside down, Kim Taeyeon,” Tiffany stopped walking. Taeyeon did as well and held both of her hands, looking at her.

“And that is a good thing, right?” she asked, concerned a bit.

“You make me feel things I thought I would never feel only a few weeks ago. And those things are good things… Well, most of them… Jealousy wasn’t nice… and sometimes I don’t like how worried I am because of you… but other than that I like it, I really do. It kind of makes me feel ashamed of my previous life,” Tiffany confessed, looking on her shoes.

“Naah, don’t be,” Taeyeon shook her head, holding Tiffany’s hands supportively. “You were like that because you thought it was the best way to live. You were like a… North Korean.”

Tiffany chuckled and looked into Taeyeon’s eyes. “You’re doing it again… making me feel things I thought I would never feel.”

“Right now you’re feeling…?” Taeyeon said, waiting for Tiffany to finish.

“Well…” Tiffany blushed. “… loved,” she said really quietly, looking at the ground once again. “And totally embarrassed,” she added.

Taeyeon giggled. “I promise I won’t let thoughts like that cross my mind anymore. Or… I promise I will try not to let them,” she said as she reconsidered.

“No, that’s okay… really… But… you… want it, right? I mean… a lot,” Tiffany said then, blushing madly. This actually made blush even the bold Taeyeon. This topic was quite… intimate. But it was Tiffany… she loves her… so why should she lie and be awkward?

“Well… It’s not like I’m dying without it, but… you know… I wouldn’t really mind if that somehow accidentally happened. But I swear I don’t need it, I don’t wanna rush!” Taeyeon added quickly.

Tiffany chuckled. “You’re cute. Okay,” she smiled. “Let’s just wait. Let’s not be awkward, we don’t have to push it, maybe… maybe it will happen naturally.”

Taeyeon smiled. “Okay… let’s just go back now…”

 

 

A/N: Hii, I'm back with an update! :))

Hope you enjoyed the fluff, because drama is coming soon :PPP

But don't worry.... too... much.

Thanks for reading & commenting! Welcome new readers! I love you all!!!!