The Vacation

220

"Whooooh!!!!" Yoochun and Junsu screamed when they slid down the giant slide with the aid of a big 8-shaped float. Both of them were at a water themed amusement park, and now they're playing with all the games there. They were laughing and screaming, swimming with kids twenty years younger than them and just having fun like lunatics. They stuck with each other, playing every game since the morning they entered the amusement park. They arrived there last night by the last flight, and after a good night sleep, Yoochun dragged Junsu to come here to play.

Kahi didn't come together. She was going to the spa for massage and facial treatment for tonight's dinner. She then would go shopping whilst waiting for her fiancé to come back to the hotel. Yoochun already told her that she would spend the whole day in the amusement park and she didn't have to worry about the dinner because Junsu would be there with him too to remind him. There's no way Junsu would forget.

"Do you want some?" Yoochun bought an ice cream and savoured it whilst Junsu bought peanuts to nibble when they were both hungry after hours of play. Junsu leaned in and bit a big chunk of ice cream.

"Ah!" he was struck by brain freeze. "My God!"

"Aish! Why did you eat it like that!?" Yoochun scolded but couldn't help but laughed at Junsu. Junsu touched his cheek, battling the sensation that overwhelmed him.

"Ah, ice cream is evil!" Junsu stuck his tongue out. "Let's go sit somewhere. I want to eat hamburger. Do you want one?"

"Okay,"

"Hold this for me." Junsu shoved the peanuts packet into Yoochun's hand and ran to the booth that sells fast food. Yoochun looked around and spotted an empty bench and quickly ran to it. He his ice cream hungrily. It was hot in here, and he needed to cool himself down.

On where he was sitting he could see Junsu buying the hamburgers. He observed him; his body had an S-line where his buttock stuck out and today it seemed more prominent because he only wore shorts. His body was so lean and pale, and his face features were sharp. He was talking to the booth owner, who was making the hamburgers and his laughter could be heard to Yoochun's place. Yoochun smiled to himself, he was grateful to see Junsu like this again. He paid full attention to Junsu today, observed the way he laughed and brought himself as a different man apart from the strict secretary persona that he always wore. Junsu was a cheerful person, his laughter was unique.

His goal of bringing Junsu here was solely to make Junsu happy again. He saw the tears that Junsu shed and he thought he never wanted to see those sad expressions again. He wanted a brighter Junsu, someone who laughed foolishly at his own jokes.

Junsu turned around, and waved at Yoochun. Yoochun waved back and pretended he was watching something else, like a bunch of y girls that were standing adjacent to his bench. He finished his ice cream and then back staring at Junsu. He had never thought his bum could be that attractive.

Junsu said thank you to the owner and ran to Yoochun.

Damn, he's cute! Yoochun smiled when Junsu handed him the hamburger. Yoochun took it and hungrily he opened the wrapper and grabbed a big bite. If one look at them, no one could imagine that he's a director of a global company. He looked so lanky and so out of place, plus he's spending his time with a friend who pretty much tinier than he was. Both of them wore shorts and flip-flops that the colours were too bright. But they didn't care. What they really care about was each other.

***

"You're going to play on that slide again?" Yoochun asked after they had their lunch, which was the hamburger. Junsu nodded fervently, so Yoochun couldn't say no. He followed Junsu closely with a big float in his arms while Junsu running in the water excitedly like a duck.

Well, he had gotten the name duckbutt for a reason.

Junsu turned around suddenly and glared at him.

"Where are you looking?"

Yoochun almost dropped his jaw when suddenly there were six boys jumping into the same site where both of them were playing. One of them accidentally hit Junsu with his elbow.

"Hey!" Yoochun rushed forward, he was shouting.

"Sorry!" the boy that hit Junsu bowed down humbly, as Junsu rubbed his cheek with his hand.

"What do you think you're doing? Jumping to the middle of this path! Are you crazy? Do you want to kill people?" Yoochun continued scolding them. He was furious that Junsu got hurt even if it wasn't unintentional.

"Yoochun-ah, it's okay," Junsu wanted to stop Yoochun from embarrassing them more further. People started to look at them.

"Who are you? What's your name? I'll make sure you..."

"Yoochun-ah!" he grabbed Yoochun's wrist to stop him from harassing the boys anymore. "They're kids! They are foolish. Come on!" he dragged Yoochun away from the scene even though Yoochun was still mad. He was being over protective now and Junsu didn't want him to be. He could take care of himself.

"You can get hurt more." Yoochun whined as he inspected Junsu's cheek.

"And you should bring me to the first aid room and not arguing like that," Junsu gritted his teeth, Yoochun was doing something silly because of him. "What if they recognised it's you?" Yoochun huffed and blew his bangs angrily. He put both hands on his waist. "Aish...but it's sweet of you, Yoochun-ah..." Yoochun turned at him. Junsu ruffled his hair and nodded.

"Really?"

"But don't do it in front of others." Junsu said and Yoochun laughed.

"Do you still want to play with the slides?" Junsu looked at the big clock in the middle of the park and then nodded.

"Let's have fun!"

***

The room was silent as Yoochun and Kahi were preparing for the dinner in their room separately. They stayed in a suite, where there were two rooms, each for both of them. Even though they were staying in the same room, Yoochun had never taken advantage on Kahi. He stayed in his room, and only when necessary would he come knocking on the door. He didn't want to push Kahi on doing something that she wasn't ready for.

Yoochun looked at his phone. Kahi just texted him, telling him that she was ready for the dinner. He smiled, and he went to her room.

He was stunned to see her in a y red dress, and his long hair complimented her look. She looked amazing with the right make-up and shoes. He smiled when he saw Kahi.

"Beautiful, as always." Yoochun praised her which brought a tint of pink on both her cheeks. He walked towards her and kissed her cheek. She smelled really nice.

"Thank you. You look handsome too." Kahi replied, and lightly she touched his chest. "Are you ready?"

"Ah, oh. Well, Kahi, can you wait at the entrance? I want to see Junsu for a moment." Kahi looked disappointed but she nodded.

"Okay. Go ahead. I know how important he is to you."

Yoochun rushed to Junsu's room and knocked on his door. He didn't know why he felt the need to see Junsu, but his heart asked him to, or else he felt incomplete.

Junsu opened the door and smiled at Yoochun.

Yoochun noticed his eyes were red. But he said nothing.

"I'm going."

"Why are you meeting me?"

"Do I look good in this?" Junsu scoffed and he reached out his hands and corrected his bowtie's position. Yoochun sniggered. Junsu brushed his shoulders with his palms and touched his sideburn.

"Okay, everything is complete now." Junsu grinned, and he Yoochun's hair a bit. "Perfect."

"Thank you." Junsu curtsied to him. "I don't know what I'll do without you."

"You'll suffer." Junsu remarked. Yoochun waved at him and left without asking anymore question.

***

The couple bowed down politely and talked to the important people that had come to the family dinner. Even if the name 'family' was used, there were still people that were not from the Park family. Yoochun and Kahi would have to greet these people and then only could proceed with the dinner.

"What happened to you, dear?" Yoochun smiled when he saw his mother came rushing towards him. They hugged each other. "You look kind of...tanned."

"Ah..." his eyes lingered at Kahi who was laughing silently behind her fingers. "I was on holiday, umma,"

"Holiday?"

"Yes. Before the dinner, I thought I'm going to have fun first."

"But you really looked tanned, honey." Yoochun scratched the back of his head. Kahi encircled his hand around Yoochun's arm more tightly.

"He sure looks more charismatic then, ommoni." Yoochun's mother turned towards Kahi, her eyes brightened when she saw the beautiful woman beside him.

"Kahi-ssi, you look stunning today," Yoochun's mother giggled with her daughter-in-law-to-be. She really adored his son's fiancée and was hundred per cent supportive of their relationship.

"Thank you, ommoni," Kahi sheepishly smiled at his mother.

"Ah, and I forgot to tell you about a new director of Shim Group."

"Shim Group?" Yoochun was surprised to hear about this. Shim Group was also one of private companies that was on the same level as Park Group and was their closest rival too.

Yoochun wondered why his father invited the new director.

"His name is Shim Changmin. Two years younger than you."

"Hah. Two years younger?"

"You started back then younger than him," his mother claimed which brought a smile to Yoochun's face. "Anyway, your father thought it would be nice to invite someone from a very prestigious company like theirs."

"It's more like mocking them."

"Yoochun..." his mother gave him a look. Yoochun pouted. "Go and see how this young man actually doing. He might be lonely."

"Aish." Yoochun whined but he then went away to search for that one Mr Shim Changmin. His mother said he was tall so it was easy to spot him.

After three minutes of searching, his eyes spotted someone who was lanky and handsome, just how his mother described him. When he just wanted to approach him, the man turned and saw him first. That man walked to him and held his hand out.

"Good evening." he said with a very confident smile. "Park Yoochun, the director of Park Group, I heard highly of you," he said, and his eyes seemed like he knew what was inside one's mind. Yoochun smiled back.

"And you? I'm sorry, but..."

"My name is Shim Changmin…"

"…the newly appointed director in Shim's Group. Very young, I'm impressed," Yoochun continued the sentence. Changmin smiled and nodded.

"I'm just doing my job."

"Me too." both of them stared at each other, and only when Kahi nudged him lightly on the arm that Yoochun turned to her.

"Ah, this is Park Kahi, my fiancée." Yoochun introduced. Changmin took her hand and kissed her fingers.

"Such a beautiful lady, she suited you well,"

"Thank you." Yoochun was already bored with the meaningless conversations between them, but he didn't seem to have any kind of escapades.

Luckily for him the announcement for the dinner was made so Yoochun walked to the table he was supposed to sit in, with Kahi tugged closely to him. They didn't talk much during the dinner, always so formal and at times like this Yoochun started to remember Junsu.

His Junsu who was a sweet guy and he would talk with him about silly things but would scold him when he went too much. He remembered their time together only this morning. He looked more radiant, happier than Yoochun ever remembered and he felt like staring at his face all day when they were playing. Somehow he felt he was more connected to Junsu than anyone.

"Yoochun-ssi," Kahi touched his arm and quickly Yoochun lifted his head. He had been spacing out. "You're going to be giving a speech."

"Ah, yes." Yoochun cleared his throat. Suddenly all eyes were on him, and there he was caught off guard reminiscing about his best buddy. He quickly pulled his blazer and buttoned it before he walked to the podium for a speech. He looked around at the audience, watching the familiar faces staring at him like he was some kind of a freak show.

Have my skin tanned too much?

Yoochun grinned, and he hit the microphone with two fingers lightly.

"Is this microphone working?" he looked around again, with the same bright smile plastered on his face and he saw some people were entertained by his introduction. "Aaah...it's hot out there, that's why my skin was burned." people laughed at his joke, so Yoochun took advantage of this moment to suit himself on the stage. Yoochun brought out a prepared script from his pocket and unfolded it before he started to give out his speech.

He was halfway through his prepared speech when he saw Changmin, the tall new director stood up with phone on his right ear. He looked like he was in a hurry as he walked quickly to the exit. Yoochun was offended by the rude action but he kept his calm composure, trying to think positively about it.

***

"Good night," Yoochun gave a good night kiss to Kahi when they returned to their room. The dinner was a success but Yoochun still felt hungry. He wanted to eat out and he planned to ask Junsu to come together with him.

"Where do you want to go?" Kahi asked, knowing full well that Yoochun didn't seem like he was going to retreat to his own room.

"Eat. The food's too little for me," Yoochun rubbed his tummy, which brought a little laugh from Kahi. Kahi patted his squishy tummy. "Eh, don't. Are you trying to get me pregnant?"

"Yah! Don't play around with that," Kahi pretended to be angry while she touched his tummy without care. "Don't eat so much."

"I won't." Kahi gave a kiss on Yoochun's cheek.

"I'll be waiting when you have your tummy full again."

"Yes, mam!" Yoochun waved at her and jogged down to Junsu's room. On his way there he met Changmin, who basically ignored him because he was on the phone. Yoochun shrugged, already feeling the dead vibe that the man emitted. He went to Junsu's door and rang the bell.

Junsu didn't answer on the first ring, so Yoochun pressed it again. This time longer.

"Junsu-yah!" he couldn't wait to go sightseeing again in this new place. He wanted to eat the local's favourite and just blend in with the crowds, with Junsu of course. "Hey, Junsu!"

The door was opened.

"Are you hungry? We can..." Yoochun stopped when he saw Junsu. His eyes were red and he was crying. "Junsu-yah, what happened?" Yoochun pushed himself inside, holding both of Junsu's shoulders. Junsu didn't answer, he just grabbed on Yoochun and cried on his chest. Yoochun wrapped his arms around Junsu, his heart was saddened because the oh-so-cheerful Junsu was now crying his eyes out.

Yoochun pulled Junsu to sit on the bed. There he continued hugging Junsu, and silently he rubbed circles behind his back. Junsu still hadn't stop crying, and Yoochun didn't have the guts to ask. He also forgot about his original plan and his tummy seemed to cooperate well with it.

Yoochun Junsu's hair, and watched Junsu. He seemed so delicate, and he felt the need to protect him. Junsu's crying tugged his heart along, making him felt burdened.

"It'll be alright..." Yoochun ensured him even though he didn't know what happened to Junsu. He kissed the top of Junsu's head and closed his eyes.

He smelled good. He felt nice in my arms, fit perfectly.

Yoochun didn't plan to leave the room that night.

A/N there you go the third chapter! now we will have to wait for Jae's appearance! hehehehe

please tell me what you think! thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing! i love you guys!