Look At You

220

It had been a week since Yoochun met Ren. Yoochun was busy with his work, and there was a new project coming up, given by his father to him. Junsu had told him just right after they went out from the boys' house. Junsu didn't talk much because he went back home right after their visit, and didn't tell Yoochun the reason why. Yoochun was puzzled, and it was the first time he went home alone without Junsu. Junsu was always together with him after office hours and he would drop by his house then would only his driver send Junsu home. It was their established routine since Yoochun started working. Junsu had always been there for him so it was a bit strange that he was in the car alone. The silent in the room was deafening, because he could feel it.

Yoochun lifted his head, Junsu was not in the office with him. He was out there, with the other secretaries. Yoochun didn't complain though, because Junsu was still efficient as ever.

But one thing bugged Yoochun was, when he came to work the next day, he noticed Junsu's eyes were puffy. He asked him why but his secretary didn't answer. He only kept his mouth shut and preceded with his work.

Bosses always bragged to their colleagues if they have a very competent secretary. Yoochun liked to brag about it to other accomplices too but he felt it would be inappropriate. He too felt Junsu worked too hard, he barely even take any holiday or vacation during their time working together. Even when Junsu was having fever, he would come to the office to do his work without fail. Most of the time Yoochun was worried his secretary would faint when he was working but he never looked weak during work. He still managed to finish his job.

Yoochun was concerned if Junsu was being too workaholic.

And he worked a bit more seriously this week and less snarky than ever to him, even though Yoochun treated him quite much the same as before. Junsu too was seen spacing out a lot while Yoochun was talking to him.

It wasn't like Junsu at all.

"Junsu-yah..." Yoochun stepped outside his room when his thoughts started to worry about Junsu. Junsu tilted his head and his eyes met Yoochun's. He still looked like he was sad about something. He was less bubbly than ever; his aura reached Yoochun easily because they were so close.

"What?" even his voice was cracking a bit. Yoochun could see Junsu suddenly had bags under his eyes, and his face was still as gloomy.

"Um..." Yoochun scratched the back of his head. "Can you come in?" he noticed the looks that the other secretaries gave him, but he ignored them. There were rumours emerging from this same room that Junsu and Yoochun had extraordinary feelings to each other because they were too close.

Junsu nodded, and slowly he closed the documents he was working on the table and stood up. He walked towards Yoochun's door and his boss went inside again. Yoochun chewed the inside of his cheek; he was unsure what to say to Junsu. He just wanted to talk to the secretary, and listened to his dolphin-like voice. Junsu entered the room, his head lowered down as if still thinking of something.

"What is it?" Junsu sat himself down on the couch without waiting for Yoochun's prompt. He still looked disturbed.

"Your work's efficiency dropped consistently this week." Yoochun stated, even though it wasn't true. Junsu's work quality was unscathed at all despite the sudden change. He still reminds Yoochun about his schedules, his work trips and his work plans.

"Am I?" Junsu knitted his brows and then he shrugged. "I'll work harder then,"

"No. You can't do that. Why don't you take a vacation?" Junsu was surprised, Yoochun could read it on his face and he was glad.

"Vacation?" Junsu shot him a death glare. "I'm not going to leave you managing all this alone!"

"What? I can't do..."

"You're going to ." Junsu shook his head.

"I'm going to give the weekend work to someone else. Another director I mean, maybe even Yoohwan, but you need to have a vacation."

"No." Junsu shook his head. Yoochun couldn't believe it. He's too stubborn for his own good! "Don't you remember about this weekend?"

"I will have my own days off when you're not here. I will take my own vacation..."

"You can't do that. Don't you remember? Aish." Junsu huffed. "This is why I can't trust you without me. You have your family dinner this weekend, and you must attend it because it will present you as the powerful heir, the actual and official one to Park Group. A lot of your family members will attend it, each and every one that is interested in your heirloom,"

Yoochun was surprised by Junsu's reminder. He totally had forgotten about that. If Junsu hadn't told him that, he wouldn't remember to go to the family dinner. And it was an annual occasion and a very formal one too. Even though it used the name 'family' it didn't hit home to Yoochun. He didn't feel anything than just formality, even though all his family members were there.

When he said his family members, it included the extended ones where he didn't know exactly how they really related. The relationship was becoming more and more complicated, but everyone in it had their own importance in the company. They wouldn't be here surrounding his family without the money to lure them in. It was a very dangerous affair even in the management itself. If Yoochun wasn't careful, he could end up in his own family's trap.

He quickly returned to the real world when Junsu clicked his fingers.

"Are you listening?"

"Then I'm bringing you together."

"It's a family dinner. You can't bring me." Junsu protested. "It's the only time of the year that you're gone without me." Yoochun had to smile listening to Junsu's grumble. He knew Junsu really well that he was quite pissed right now.

"I'll bring you along."

"You're not going alone, remember?" Junsu reminded him, again.

"Ah, yes, right." Yoochun snapped his fingers and bit his lower lip. "Kahi," he said the name of his fiancée out loud. "Yes, Kahi will be coming,"

"Do you want me to notify her about the dinner?"

"Don't try to change the subject, Junsu. I will bring you and her along. I will call her myself, so don't bother."

"Okay, if you insist." Junsu shrugged as he wrote something in his notebook. Yoochun smiled wider when Junsu compromised with him. It was a rare occasion and when it happened, Yoochun felt like it was an achievement. He was sick of being told what to do by Junsu, even though he could be more dominant if he wanted to. "If there's nothing else, I'll finish my work outside." Junsu swung his legs to leave.

"Junsu-yah!" Junsu stopped.

"If anything bothers you..." Junsu shook his head.

"I'm fine. Don't worry," Junsu said and he went outside without waiting for Yoochun to finish his sentence.

***

Yoochun gave Kahi a kiss on the cheek when they met that evening. Kahi was a violinist and was an heir to a communication provider company. Both of them know each other in an arrangement by their family. Yoochun was never one to defy what his parents want of him. That's why he didn't say anything when his father wants him to inherit Park Group and for him to marry someone he never knows before.

It was the same with Kahi. She was an obedient daughter and she just returned from overseas as a celebrated violinist when she was introduced to Yoochun. Both of them knew how much the marriage would mean to both families. Even though they looked really good next to each other, Yoochun couldn't help but felt the attraction between them was only superficial.

"You heard about the family dinner?" Yoochun asked. Kahi nodded, as both of them sat comfortably in a very luxurious Italian restaurant.

"It's my second year going there, so I'm okay with it already," Yoochun grinned. He took Kahi's hand and squeezed it. They had been engaged to each other for one year now and even though his feelings for her had developed a little bit, he still thinks it wasn't sufficient enough to make him marry her right now.

Yoochun and Kahi ordered the same thing before they sent the waiter off. Yoochun then laid back and supported his chin with his hands, watching the woman in front of him. Kahi was a very graceful woman, she was very careful with everything that she does and depicting the way she was brought up. She was the youngest of three, and she had two brothers before her.

Kahi smiled at Yoochun sweetly when she saw Yoochun started to space out a bit.

"Why do you want to meet us today? If it's only for the dinner, you can only tell me about it over the phone."

"Oh. I...I want to tell you that Junsu's coming along too,"

"Eh? Isn't this a family dinner?"

"Yes. But Junsu needs a vacation, and I don't want him to work when I told him to take a holiday."

"Why? Is he sick?"

"He's being too serious." Kahi giggled and lightly he put a hand on Yoochun's.

"You're such a caring director."

"I don't want him to fall sick." Yoochun whined which made Kahi smiled wider.

"But he's not going to be in the same room with us, right?" Yoochun laughed until his face reddened.

"Don't you think if I do that it would be too scandalous?" Kahi laughed along. Her laugh was always contagious but today Yoochun didn't feel like her aura got him. He was glad he had a fiancée like Kahi but he still didn't feel the chemistry between them.

"I don't know...maybe you're being too close with him." Kahi said after her laugh subsided. Yoochun cocked an eyebrow; Kahi never did say anything concerned Junsu before. "I'm afraid if you are much closer than how it is right now..."

"Everything is what you seen. Nothing more than that," Yoochun cleared his throat. "You don't have to worry, okay?"

"I'm not." Kahi said with a smile, and she squeezed Yoochun's hand a bit tighter. "I'm only asking."

"Thank you."

***

The dinner ended not a while later. After the food came, they didn't talk much and let the silence wrapped their existence with each other. Yoochun then bid her goodbye with a kiss on the cheek, again because their relationship had only proceeded to the extent. They had never kissed, and of course never sleep with each other yet even though their relationship had reached an age of one year old. Both of them were comfortable in this stage, and neither one wanted to move to another step yet.

He sent Kahi off with taxi while he drove himself home. That's why he didn't intoxicate himself with any liquor tonight, and he planned to do something too.

He drove to Junsu's house, planning to sneak on him. He knew his house well, being there for twice or thrice, he couldn't remember. He parked his car just right outside his house, and before he could go out and walk to the entrance he saw someone exited the front door.

He stopped and observed from afar.

The man was tall, taller than him and had a very handsome face. His built was tall, with perfectly almond-shaped eyes with bow-shaped lips. Yoochun narrowed his eyes to scan the features of his face.

Not long after the man went out, Junsu came out. His face was still gloomy and he didn't look happy to send the man off. It looked like they were having some fights inside because Junsu shook his head a few times and pushed the man's hand when he tried to approach him.

Yoochun held his breath. He never saw Junsu in this state. Even if he was close to Junsu, he never knew anything about his private life because Junsu drew a line there. He never knew this man existed in Junsu's life before.

Yoochun bit his lips when then he realised Junsu was crying. His face was partly hidden before, but now it was more obvious. The man wiped his tears with his thumbs, and a part of Yoochun yelled loudly to be the one who did that to Junsu. Somehow he wanted to be there for Junsu, but he realised he was helpless.

Yoochun gasped when the man bent down and pulled Junsu into an embrace. Junsu closed his eyes, and cried harder. Yoochun wanted to peek in closer but then suddenly Junsu's eyes darted on him.

Yoochun jumped and immediately hid himself behind the fence. His chest was moving up and down as an after effect of Junsu's sudden gaze at him. It was as if he knew he was there.

Did he saw me? Have I been found out?

Yoochun stayed there until the man left. The man didn't see him hiding there. He just walked away and left inside his car without looking anywhere else. He also seemed pissed, and Yoochun could guess it could be because of Junsu.

Yoochun went to the front door and saw Junsu was still standing there, hugging himself.

"Have you done stalking me?" he asked. Yoochun grinned.

Busted!

"Uh...I was just coming to..."

"Check on me?" Junsu chuckled a bit, but he still looked defensive.

"Junsu..." he stared down at Junsu. "Is that...?"

"He's my boyfriend."

Boyfriend?

Yoochun thought it really showed on his face when Junsu scoffed.

"Shocked?" Junsu turned, his back against Yoochun as he strutted to his front door.

"Junsu-yah!" Junsu stopped. He turned around again, again making Yoochun hesitated to say what was inside his mind. "I...just wanted to know that you're okay,"

"I'm okay. Thank you for asking." both of them gazed at each other for a while, and Yoochun got the vibe that Junsu didn't actually want him here, but there's something in that eyes that screamed for someone to comfort him.

Am I going to be able to comfort him?

"Please go home, Yoochun. It's already late." Yoochun pouted.

"I thought you always sleep late."

"I am. But today I'm exhausted."

"Are you going to the vacation with me?" Junsu smiled, but Yoochun sensed the smile didn't reach his eyes like it usually does. He didn't answer right away, and he was thinking too. "I talked to Kahi already..."

"Do you always ask permission from her?"

"Why don't you let me finish my sentence first? You're always like that!" Junsu was taken aback but he kept his composure after that. "Do you want to come to the vacation? I'll pay fully for you. All you have to do is just come with me,"

"Yoochun-ah..."

"There's an amusement park there. We can go play together." Junsu only smiled and then nodded.

"Okay, fine. If you insist,"

Yoochun smirked, happy that Junsu finally obliged.

A/N annyeong everyone! don't you think the pace of this story goes by so fast that i myself had a hard time to catch up with it hehehe

but please give me feedbacks! and it's yunho's first appearance too, even though there's no name mentioned but who wouldn't know the perfect almond shaped eyes and a pair of bow shaped lips? *wink*

*not my picture!*

p/s thank you for your support, please read, comment and subscribe! ^^