If Looks Could Kill

220

Park Yoochun read the most recent report on a new boy that garnered the interest of his secretary, Kim Junsu. Park Yoochun is the newly appointed director in the company inherited from his father. His father now only served as president and gave the task of ruling to Yoochun. Yoochun, an obedient son as he was, carry the responsibilities on his shoulders without any word at all. He was trained like that since he was little. He was taught to be responsible and sensible at all times. Almost all of his thoughts consisted of matured decisions and plans, all systematic and wise.

However, alongside from the company he was taking over from his father, Yoochun was also responsible in being the manager of an organisation called 220.

Before he inherited the company and became the director, he didn't know the existence of this secret organisation. He was quickly in awe and excited to know what actually the organisation does as it remind him so much of X-men. He almost felt like he was Professor X but he's not in wheelchair though.

"Where do you meet this boy?" Yoochun asked Junsu who was sitting on the couch in the office. Junsu didn't even lift his head from the document that he was working at. Yoochun looked at Junsu, and supported his chin with his hand.

"Hmm?"

"Junsu-yah, why don't you ever look at me when I'm talking to you?" Yoochun whined. The truth was he really liked to tease Junsu. He and his secretary were very close. Junsu was the first person that he knew when he first took over the company. His father introduced Junsu as someone he should trust regarding his company. Junsu then introduced him 220, the organisation that his company was responsible of.

Junsu was still busy with his documents.

"Yah, why are you ignoring me?"

"Because you're so loud!" Junsu retaliated. Yoochun flashed a cheeky smile towards Junsu. Junsu scoffed, while he continued working while ignoring Yoochun more.

"I felt like you're the boss when actually I'm your boss! Answer me!"

"I met him while I was eating."

"Oh, now you're opening your mouth!" Yoochun pretended to be so amazed.

"Yah, shut up or I won't tell you how I met him!" Junsu threatened him, making Yoochun chuckled naughtily.

"Then tell me."

"His name is Choi Min-ki, and he was an orphan. He used to live in an orphanage but people there didn't like what Minki had become when he turned twelve. He practically lived without a home and went here and there for food."

"Then how about when he met you? How did you know he's special?"

"I just know okay? I have informants," Junsu rolled his eyes. He always argued about silly things with Yoochun because his boss still hadn't matured enough. They were of the same age but Junsu worked in the company first before Yoochun so basically he knew about the company's way more than Yoochun himself.

"Informants?"

"Hm. I am smart you know, you should be careful to not lose me!" Yoochun nodded.

"What about Minki? Tell me more about him."

"Ah, then, his ability is he can hurt people with only his stares. If he wants to hurt you all he should do is just stare at you and imagine the pain you should get whether it was only tickles or worse." Junsu explained. Yoochun nodded, quite impressed by the rare ability. "When he first noticed that he possessed such an ability, he acted by terminating people that he hate first. Actually he was a very good boy, he claimed, but he was shy. People actually realised he was weird, he said, and attacked him. He attacked them back, with his stares and some boys ended in hospital. For an orphanage, it was not a very good thing when your kids were getting into hospitals. The administrations might ask about their non-existence insurance, and health maintenance is very costly. Hence, the only way is to eliminate the cause of the problem."

Yoochun closed his eyes and clasped both his palms together. He was imagining the situation. Even when he wasn't gifted with any ability, he was quite talented with his imagination. He could paint beautifully and his ideas were one of a kind.

"He was deserted by everyone, even the orphans' caretaker. He was lonely and fought to stay alive. He told me he was hunted down by some boys that hated him and his feminine looks didn't help much."

"Feminine looks?"

"Yup. He looks feminine. And no, he's not trying to become a girl." Junsu glared at Yoochun. "No, Park Yoochun, don't judge."

"I'm not!" Yoochun exclaimed, even though he did had a mere second of thought that this Minki was going to look like a girl. "Continue."

"I took him under my wings..."

"Your story about how you met him is still incomplete..."

"I was eating a hotdog, okay?!" Junsu rolled his eyes. "And he was so hungry at that time and he stared at my food for quite a time that I could feel it burned."

"Your hotdog?"

"Shut your mouth up if you're going to judge my hotdog. Yes, my hotdog. It burned and it was hot because he stared at it."

"I thought it happened to people only."

"Whatever." Junsu glared at Yoochun, and his boss could feel his body shivered. He grinned cutely at Junsu, as the secretary recorded something in his tablet. "You can meet him today after 4 PM. He would be able to be home,"

"Where do you placed him?" it was weird to Yoochun that he thought Junsu was always controlling him, like a wife but he never complained. In fact he liked it that Junsu was always fussy and strict about everything, it made Yoochun very well organised and he could see the path ahead with Junsu's guidance.

He couldn't imagine himself without Junsu by his side.

"Are you going to come together with me?" Yoochun asked.

"Who will let an idiot to go see the case by himself?" Yoochun could only pout.

***

Yoochun entered the house which placed, now five youngsters, all boys that each one of them had one special ability. He came to the house, which sponsored fully by his company, with Junsu. They left the building and came there personally as Yoochun was excited to know the new addition.

Yoochun had always come to see them in weekly basis just to make sure their needs were fulfilled according to his standard. He didn't want to spoil them very much, but he didn't want them to be neglected too.

When Yoochun knew about 220, Junsu told him the objective for it was to train the youngsters to use their power and served the company. They would be very valuable assets to the company itself if the boys were loyal to them.

"Hey," Yoochun grinned at the sight of the tall boy with brunette hair and a wide smile that made his eyes smaller. Yoochun knocked their fists together and patted the boy on his shoulder affectionately. "You looked lively."

"Someone new is living with us." he, who had gone with the name Baekho said excitedly.

"Ah, Minki?"

"He preferred it if we call him Ren." Baekho said whilst he ushered Yoochun inside the house. Junsu and Yoochun followed him until they came to the living room. The other three occupant of the two storey house were sitting in front of the television, eating their ramyun.

"Yoochun hyung-nim," the three of them, Aron, JR and Minhyun stood up and bowed down to their sponsor. Yoochun smiled, and took a seat on one of the couch. Junsu didn't sit though.

"Where's Minki?" Junsu asked, his eyes roamed around the lower storey for the new boy.

"He's upstairs. We wanted him to eat together with us, but he doesn’t want to." Aron said, and he resumed eating his ramyun. Yoochun took one pair of chopsticks and started to eat the ramyun from JR's bowl.

"He's shy?" Yoochun asked. "Aahh...this ramyun is not good." Yoochun put down the bowl and JR pouted. He was responsible to be today's cook for the five of them.

"It's hard work, hyung." JR whined.

"Don't worry. I'll order some sushi for you." Yoochun said and he got his phone out.

"You should not pamper them so much." Junsu bickered and the three boys groaned.

"Say the man that comes visit them five times a week." replied Yoochun and they laughed. Junsu shook his head when Yoochun .

"Whatever. Do what you want." Junsu didn't stay downstairs too long, he climbed the stairs to get to the room where Minki, by now was called Ren, was. Ren isolated himself and still refused to go to school like his housemates even though Junsu had registered him in the same school with all four of them.

Junsu pushed open the door and saw Ren was sitting on the chair near the window.

"Ren?" Ren turned around and saw Junsu. He got up and ran to Junsu and hugged him.

"I waited for you to come."

"I'm trying my best to free my schedules." Junsu the boy's hair and Ren looked at Junsu's face. "My work is kind of busy all the time."

"Okay." Ren pouted.

"You want to come down? Have you eaten? Our boss is buying you sushi,"

"Sushi?" Junsu nodded.

"Have you eaten sushi before?" Ren shook his head. "Then, let's come down, I'm sure he will order plenty for us." Ren said nothing, but he followed Junsu to come down.

When Yoochun saw the boy that they discussed only this morning, he couldn't help but think the boy looked so vulnerable. Baekho stood up to give his seat to Ren but Ren only stared meaninglessly at him. Baekho pulled his gaze away and sat beside Minhyun. Junsu gestured Ren to sit down despite the awkward situation between the boys. Ren complied with what Junsu said.

"So...how are you?" Yoochun asked. Ren didn't answer. Junsu exchanged glances with Yoochun before Junsu patted Ren's arm.

"This is Park Yoochun, the director of Park Group. He is the president for 220, which would be responsible to your welfare until you're able to give back to the company. He would be the one to provide you the care that you need, just like the rest of your friends here."

Yoochun and the rest of the other boys gazed at Ren. Yoochun's eyes glimmered, his heart blossomed when Junsu praised him. Oh well, not really but close enough.

"Nice to meet you." Ren bowed down, and Yoochun gazed at Junsu but Junsu ignored his look. Yoochun laughed lightly while his eyes never left Junsu.

"He will provide the same thing that your friends here get. You will go to the same high school with the same privileges, and will be trained to work with Park Group," Junsu stated fluently like he was reading a script. Well that was because it was what Junsu always said when he got new recruits.

"Thank you, Junsu but I think he gets the picture." Yoochun barged in, and Baekho and JR laughed admiring how Yoochun liked to play around with Junsu. It happened almost every time. Yoochun's hobby was to make fun of his secretaries, and the boys always saw them bickering with each other. "Ren, like how you want to call yourself, I welcome you to the group." the other four members clapped their hands happily.

"Thank you." Ren smiled a bit, and Yoochun felt a bit at ease. He was becoming worried if the boy felt like he didn't belong there, which was quite likely. He didn't want Ren to be uncomfortable with him, because he knew Ren's ability was enough to kill him.

When the sushi order came, the seven of them ate together. Ren still looked reserved and he ate fewer amounts than the others, might be because he was still shy and his self-esteem was still low to mingle with people. Baekho was the one who tried hard to cheer Ren up but the pretty boy was silent all the time.

Yoochun stole a glance at Junsu, who was having his own sweet time with the sushi. He ate beside Aron who was quarrelling with JR about the type of sushi they were eating. Junsu didn't look affected. Yoochun smiled behind his saucer, he loved to observe his secretary in everything that he does. He always seemed interesting to the director. Sometimes even the smallest gesture could make Yoochun howled with laughter.

Junsu caught his eyes watching him. He glared back. Yoochun pretended to look away and then he laughed sheepishly to himself. Junsu's face reddened and he threatened to shove the chopsticks to Yoochun's eyes if he didn't stop staring. Yoochun laughed at how feisty his secretary was.

But both of them knew Junsu would do anything for Yoochun even if their relationship was a bit weird.

A/N there you go the first chapter! i know it's not much, but i will improve so please wait! i think this story will become long because it will deal with a lot of characters and a lot of plot. so please support this story even if it's not much kamsahamnida!

p/s there will be more couples coming, and i'm going to put japanese ones too! please look forward to it!