Kiss/Kill and Don't Tell

220

Junsu gazed at Yunho from aside. His boyfriend was playing videogame. He didn't want to play because he had a lot in his mind and he couldn't focus. Yunho had an off day today because apparently Jaejoong needed a holiday to go on a date. Changmin had asked Jaejoong to go on a date with him and he took a day off especially for that purpose. Yunho, despite he could actually pay someone else to do the job, thought it would make a greater good to just close the restaurant for a day. Yunho needed his rest too, and he told Junsu he wanted to spend his time with him.

"What are you thinking?" Yunho asked, putting down the joystick on the seat next to him. Junsu smiled at him but said nothing. Yunho pulled Junsu in, and made Junsu to sit on his lap. "You've been keeping everything to yourself."

"It's what I do." the smaller man said and he traced Yunho's small face with his index finger. Yunho watched his lover, and seconds later he held Junsu's hand and kissed the back of it. He then his fingers, one by one and with utmost gentlety. His movements were graceful and lustful at the same time. Junsu closed his eyes when Yunho crept upward and started to kiss his collarbones. Yunho and , and moaned while his hands expertly touched Junsu's skin that it tingled. Junsu let out a small sigh, and shifted so that not all Yunho's weight would fall on him.

Yunho cradled him then and kissed his lips. Junsu let his lover's tongue explored his mouth, while his hands desperately clung onto Yunho's crumpled shirt. Yunho had felt the need to just take it off and just have Junsu right then right now. But he knew Junsu wasn't someone who liked to take things fast, he loved to savour it slowly and fully. He took his own time, basically based on Junsu's own desire. He didn't want to push Junsu as lately their encounters always ended up out of both hands.

"Stop." Junsu pulled back and gasped. "Just...." he gulped. "...I'm sorry, but not today," he was breathless when Yunho's lips left him. Yunho's mouth gaped open, he couldn't believe Junsu rejected him just like that. He covered his mouth with his hand, his eyes were still fixed on Junsu. Junsu caught his breath and patted Yunho's shoulder.

"We haven't had since three days ago!"

"Yes, I know. But I'm recovering, okay? You can't just do that without preparing." Junsu stood up and walked to the kitchen. Yunho followed.

"You have no problem like that before." Yunho folded his arms in front of his chest, his eyes narrowed.

"Oh well, apparently I did,"

"You never had problems with before."

"Can we stop talking about this? You're embarrassing me." Junsu put a hand on his forehead.

"You love it. was never a problem."

"Stop it, Yunho. Just..." Junsu groaned. "I'm tired. I need rest."

"We just woke up." Junsu rolled his eyes and moved to the living room again. He sat down on the couch they abandoned. Yunho tailed him and sat down beside Junsu. He watched Junsu for a moment making the younger male shook his head.

Their eyes met, but seconds later Junsu pulled away.

"Something bothered you." Yunho guessed, and he grasped Junsu's wrist because he knew his lover would run away again.

"It's nothing."

"We never...you never have any problems when we're going to do it, because you like it just as much as I do. But today, you said you're tired?"

"Yunho..."

"Something happened at work? 220?"

"Everything's fine." Junsu exhaled heavily. "Everything's okay. You don't have to worry,"

"You're spacing out, and you rejected me."

"I rejected you countless of times before."

"But I get you back, don't I?" Yunho touched Junsu's cheek and Junsu forced a smile. Yunho watched Junsu again. His eyes had lost the spark that Yunho always seen when they met. His eyes were just dark, hiding something that he didn't know if he would find it out. Yunho held his cheek tighter, and the caress became rougher. Junsu forced himself to look into Yunho's eyes. "You're not cheating behind my back, aren't you?"

There was no answer. Junsu kept his mouth shut. Yunho could feel his hands started shaking.

"Goddamnit, Junsu! Answer me!" Yunho shouted and he tightened his hold on Junsu. Junsu blinked, tried to fight his strength. His mouth was open but no words dared to come out. His eyes nailed onto Yunho's figure. "Why are you quiet?" Junsu shook his head. "Did you cheat?" Yunho's voice was louder. Junsu just wanted to hide in a corner right now.

"Let go of me. What are you talking about?" Junsu struggled to pull his hand back but Yunho's hold was firmer than ever.

"Tell me the truth."

"What are you going to do about it? Why do you want to know?"

Wrong answer. In just a blink of an eye, Yunho lost control. His other hand swung with much force before it hit Junsu's cheek. Junsu fell down the couch, his hand clutching his painful cheek. He looked up at Yunho, tears sprung into his eyes. It hurts.

Both of them froze.

Junsu felt his cheeks became warmer. He rubbed the sore cheek and gathered himself together. He moved hastily to the door.

"Junsu!" Yunho shouted. Junsu bit his lips. "I'm sorry. . I'm sorry." Junsu didn't say anything, he could only let the tears to tell Yunho everything. Junsu scrambled to pull his coat from the hanger while Yunho struggled to make him stay. He grabbed Junsu's waist and attempted to caress the painful cheek but Junsu shoved him away.

"Go away!" Junsu screamed. His tears streamed down faster, as he fell into panic state. "Leave me alone!"

"I'm sorry, Junsu!"

"Leave me alone!" Junsu ran to the door. Yunho made a second attempt by grabbing his wrist but Junsu punched his chest and Yunho fell on his buttock. Junsu took this chance to run away, as quickly as he could and as far away as his feet could bring him.

***

Yoochun's POV

I was driving home today, alone. There's a lot of work that I needed to tend to and I didn't want to lag behind. Ahin insisted on staying even if I asked him to go home first. He told me he's responsible for my safety and he was paid for it. He couldn't accept the wage if he didn't do his work right.

Junsu, on the other hand didn't come to work today. He only texted me and told me that he wouldn't be able to come to the office and he wanted to have a two-day holiday, which of course I had to grant. It's not like I could do anything about it. Plus, it might be good for our course.

It's been two days since I kissed him. I could still feel and taste his lips on mine. They were soft, just like how I imagined kissing them would be. He kissed me back, which was a part that I couldn't shake off. I remembered the way his body shivered when I pulled him in closer by the inch until there's no space at all between us.

We didn't talk about it at all as in now. When we came to work the next morning, everything seemed normal. Nothing changed, only the way he looked at me with a certain shyness that I thought only girls could pull it off.

Junsu rarely takes day offs, so I reckoned he needed time away from me. I knew what we did was wrong, because he has a boyfriend and I had a fiancée but I couldn't help it. I didn't want to admit it before but I think my heart had taken a different turn towards him. It wasn't me being protective anymore; I just don't know who I am. When I kissed him, my world stopped and I couldn't retract things that I did. I didn't regret it, not one bit. Even if things were wrong for us, we couldn't undo things.

Only time would tell if we would resolve in telling anyone about this. Junsu was a secretive person, so I doubt it that he'll tell someone about the kiss. In fact, I thought he was rather shy to talk about it. He rather kills someone than to say anything at all. Not that he had the gut to kill though.

I wanted to meet Heechul. Yoohwan told me something happened to him, an accident they said, but Heechul was too afraid to tell me. It might be because I had told him not to come see me, in every situation unless I'd be the one who come to him.

His house, which also had become his office, was small. It was a rented shop house, where downstairs was a men's boutique. I wondered if he got his outfits here because he was quite a fashionable man according to how he dressed.

He was surprised when he opened the door and met me.

"I didn't expect you to be here!" he exclaimed and with an injured arm and a limping leg, he prepared the couch for me to sit. I refrained myself from looking around just because I didn't want him to think I was disgusted. His place truly seemed like a rat's nest. Everything was untidy and there was only a table where documents lied upon it in disarray. I could see the tiny kitchen from the leather couch that was tattered and torn, repaired only by mere threads that seemed barely holding on. Heechul was preparing some drinks, which I suspected was coffee. I hope his coffee was good.

"I came here just to ask how you're doing." I said out loud. He came to the kitchen, grinning widely with the teapot in his good hand. One arm was still in bandage. I just realised his face had some plasters too.

"Everything is okay,"

"Who did this to you?"

"I don't know." he poured me a cup of coffee and pushed forward a saucer of shorties biscuits. "It was dark but I'm sure there's someone following me that night. He, or she might be responsible about this attack,"

"How was the attack? Did he shoot you?" immediately Heechul's face turned red.

"Will you believe me?" he asked, his eyes opened wide. "The doctor didn't."

"Just tell me."

"I was walking alone, wanting to go back to my parked car. Someone already followed me when I went out of the restaurant but I didn't see who because it was so dark. Suddenly, there were fireballs, I could see them. They fired at me and damaged my car. I was so afraid because it was something very unusual to me. The fireballs followed me until they hit me. That's the biggest question that I couldn't explain. It wasn't a weapon, there wasn't firewood there. But then there's fireballs, as twice as big as my fist."

"You were injured by them? The fireballs?" he nodded anxiously. "How can you be attacked? Do you have any enemy?"

"I don't know. Maybe, or maybe not. My job requires a lot of digging people's secrets, just like how you asked me to do."

"You're implying that you was attacked because you knew something about us? Who in the world would..." then it dawned on me. "You're trying to accuse me?" his face paled instantly.

"I...no! I didn't mean that!" Heechul waved his hands desperately. I narrowed my eyes; it was hard to believe him after all my experiences with him. "What I meant is...people always hunt me down because of the secrets that I unravelled. It's not you, I could tell."

I let out a relieved sigh. But I couldn't be happy now.

"Okay. But why now?" he shrugged at the question. "Did you tell anyone else about this investigation?" he shook his head violently.

"I swear I didn't tell anyone."

"Are you sure it was a person that attacked you with fireballs? Did you see the weapon?"

"I can't see how many. I didn't see any weapons too. Or...maybe I was too scared I couldn't see anything that night. It was pitch dark and I was trying to run. But as you can see I failed miserably. I even lost my car."

"Your car?"

"It exploded right in front of my eyes." Heechul looked sad. "I haven't had the chance to enjoy it yet,"

"Who did it?"

"The fireballs did it." I rubbed my chin, his story was sure bizarre but his injuries confirmed it. I couldn't blame himself for being careless because who ever got attacked by fireballs?

No. We were attacked by fireballs before.

Did it mean the attack was done by the same person or organisation?

"Are you afraid when the attack happened?"

"You bet." Heechul groaned as he massaged his injured arm. He winced. "My car was destroyed, and I couldn't forget the sight of it. The attacker kept chasing me with the fireballs, I was too scared to look back."

"He chased you?"

"That's why I nearly peed my pants. It might be because he wanted me dying even though I don't know what I have done."

"You're saying you're scared?"

"Duh!" he looked upset and discouraged. I didn't want to offend him more. "What should I do now, Park Yoochun-nim?" I hugged myself. Things were starting to give a dangerous vibe. If it's true that Heechul was attacked because he knew about 220, then what about the attack at the launch? There's no one mentioning 220. Nobody investigates about it yet. No one knew about it.

"The attack during our launch involved fireballs too. So, I guess the attacker might be the same person using the same weapon." I brought out a cheque book from my pocket and started to write down a certain amount of money on one piece of it before I gave it to Heechul. "Use this for your damage. Things might get more out of hand after this, I could feel it. Please be careful from now on." Heechul stared at me, his eyes glistened like he would start crying anytime. I stood up and bowed down before I left Heechul's home.

***

Yoochun rushed down the stairs and left the shop house as soon as he arrived there. He had not a moment to lose to start digging into the truth by himself. He couldn't let someone else injured anymore.

Yoochun brought out his cell phone. He wanted to ask Junsu to come and meet him but then he changed his mind. He couldn't disturb Junsu on his day off. Junsu rarely asked for a holiday and when he did, he didn't want to mess it up. He might really need it more than he needed to call Junsu.

Yoochun climbed inside his car and leaned on the driver seat.

What should he do now? Call the police? No. That would be bad. He didn't know whose listening. He didn't know who the enemy is; everyone could be it.

His position was a dangerous one, especially at times like this. He must get used to not being by Junsu's side, because he didn't know when Junsu would leave him. He didn't know when Junsu would suddenly say he had had enough and quit.

He cringed.

Why did he think Junsu would do that? He wouldn't.

He trusted him with all his heart. He just realised it now.

Yoochun heaved out a heavy sigh and he pushed the car to drive. He didn't look around, didn't even pay attention to his surroundings.

A man was standing beside a signboard. He had been observing Yoochun since the director stepped out of Heechul's shop house. He was a thin man and he was wearing a baseball cap. He smirked when he made sure Yoochun had left.

"What a shame." he grinned to himself and fished out his phone. "Why don't he have powers just like his dad?" he browsed through his phone and texted someone.

***

Jaejoong looked down at his phone and ignored the gadget. He didn't have the time to read the message he just received. It might only be Yunho who whined because it seemed Junsu and he had a big fight again. Yunho didn't tell him whatever happened during the fight but Jaejoong could smell it could be bad because Junsu left the house and Yunho didn't want to say what they were arguing about.

Jaejoong just couldn't care less because he had to prepare for his first big date. It's not an arranged date by his so-called friend; it's a date of his dream.

Changmin asked him out and he didn't want to miss this opportunity. He wanted this chance and had taken a day off just for this date. He didn't want Yunho or anyone to screw up this one. He really wanted this, so he didn't like it if anyone tried to sabotage it.

Jaejoong tried his newly bought shirt and the pastel coloured cardigan that went along with it. He looked stunning in it, his pale milky skin glowed in this outfit. He touched his cheek, tried to imagine if he would blush in Changmin's presence. He would definitely do based on his experiences on going to dates before.

His phone rang again, and still Jaejoong ignored it. He was too in ecstasy to care about the other world that he lives in. He wanted to create a new world, where it would only be him and Changmin.

He looked down upon his shirt. Would Changmin love this outfit? Would Changmin adore him the way he wanted to be adored? Would Changmin pamper him if he knew Jaejoong would like him like that?

There's too many possibilities, and there would be too many consequences too. But he was willing to take everything, handle it his way and make Changmin loves him.

***

Junsu ignored the waitress that stood upon the club door. He went to the bar and saw the bartender, Donghae.

"Hey," Junsu called out to him. Donghae lifted his head and grinned when their eyes met.

"What's up? It's been a while!" they bumped fists. Donghae was basically the most cheerful person Junsu ever encounter, so far. "Whatcha doing here?"

"I'm trying to find Hyukjae. He didn't answer my calls,"

"Oh." Donghae pulled out his phone and dialled someone's number. "No one answering mine, either." Donghae scratched his forehead with his index finger. "I think he's kind of busy today. There are a lot of customers,"

"Then I'll just wait here." Junsu sat down on the stool right in front of Donghae. He asked for the strongest cocktail that Donghae could do.

"Are you okay? You looked depressed." Donghae couldn't help it. Even though he wasn't so close to Junsu, he considered the secretary as one of his friends. It was mostly because Hyukjae or here in this bar where he worked as a host, he was called Eunhyuk, was his friend. They knew each other since Hyukjae worked here and they got close as time passed by. They were comfortable with each other, and that led Hyukjae to introduce him to Junsu. He knew Junsu worked in a good company, but he didn't know what. He didn't have the gut to ask, nor did he have the urge to know things that people didn't want to tell him.

"Really?" Junsu shook his head but he knew Donghae was right. "Maybe it's work."

"Is it urgent to meet Eunhyuk? You rarely come if it's not weekend."

"I have a day off today and tomorrow. I want to do something." Donghae nodded. His eyes darted at the big clock; it was nearly 7 PM but Hyukjae was still with his customers.

"You are bringing together Eunhyuk?" Junsu sipped his liquor letting the question unanswered. Donghae bit the inside of his lower lip but didn't push Junsu further. He noticed there was a tinge of purple on his right cheek but he hadn't the gut to ask what it was.

Thirty minutes later, a door of the exclusive room opened and two girls who were still giggling scrambled outside. They were obviously rich; probably the daughters from big, rich companies. Their arms were hooked onto each other as they whispered and cackled without caring about their surroundings.

One minute later, a man dressed in an expensive suit with ruffled hair came out. He smirked at the girls.

"See you later, oppa!" one of the girls winked at the man which made him snickered. He bowed down politely before he flew them a kiss for each one. The girls giggled and covered their mouth and left a big fat tip to the waitress that stood by the door.

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae called out and the man turned to the guys. Junsu smiled at his best friend and made the host grinned as wide as he could. He jumped and hugged Junsu, almost toppled Junsu off the stool.

"What are you doing here?" he was ecstatic because even though they were best friends they could barely meet. Junsu felt his face warmed up. "Omo! What happened to your face?"

"What are you talking about?" Junsu tried to cover his tainted cheek, but Hyukjae was aggressive.

"Your cheek! Someone hit you?"

"No...! I...I fell down the stairs,"

"Don't lie to me. It's obvious. Who hit you? I'm going to sodomise him!"

"It's nothing, Hyukjae-ah. No one hits me. I fell down and that's it."

"You don't think you can lie to me forever?" Hyukjae shook his shoulders. Junsu just smiled but he didn't say anything more. "Fine. So...it's rare to see you here. Did anything happen?"

Junsu took a deep breathe. His smile widened. Hyukjae turned to Donghae and asked for iced lemon tea. He knew he's going to spend quite some time with Junsu tonight.

A/N another update! yeay!

p/s i'm going to be very, very busy after this, so updates are going to be late again mianhe! ~