Klutz

For me, It's you

Your POV

 

He helped me. It was really kind of him. Well, Bomi was supposed to bring these things but she said she had a sprain, YEAH, RIGHT! Well, she might regret it, i just saw her new crush and he helped me. I guess, he's a gentleman. During the time elevator i got the chance to study his side profile, he has nice eyes, perfect nose and damn, he's so tall. And his smile, which i admit, made me a swoon, just a little bit.

Sheesh, maybe I just got infected with all the female workers in the office.

I placed the bag and laptop inside Mr.Park's office and went up. I was at the lobby when i saw Bomi walking in a weird manner, is she hiding?

I looked at her, she was looking at someone. i looked around, i saw a familiar guy walking with a Starbucks cup on his hand. I grinned and shook my head. Apparently, she was stalking our new VP. Then i saw Bomi walk up to him and "accidentally" trip in front him.

Mr.Jung helped her stand up and held her hand for a while, Bomi blushed immediately. Seriously, this girl.

 

Yunho's POV
 

"You should be careful, you might get hurt next time." I said to the girl who tripped.

"Yes, thank you for helping me, Vice President."

"How did you know?"

"I was at the meeting earlier, i'm a part of the Marketing Department, i'm Park Bomi."

I shook her hand.

"Nice meeting you, Bomi-ssi."

 

I remembered the girl in the elevator. She was really pretty, she had huge brown eyes and pink lips. I wonder if she's still having a hard time lugging that bag around.

 

"Yunho-ya!" I was at Zeemo enjoying my drinks when i heard my friends come.

"Jaejoong-ah, Junsu-ya!" I called over to them.

"Ya. why didnt you tell us you're back?" Junsu asked.

"I'm sorry, i was busy." I said.

"So, how was Hong Kong? Did you meet some hot Cantonese women?"Jae asked.

"Ya, i'm not like you." I smacked his arm.

He grinned.

"Ri In didnt come with you?" Junsu asked.

"I don't even know where my sister is, dude." I sighed. Where is she anyway?

After our little reunion, i went home and slept.

 

 

I walked through the empty lobby of our company building. I woke up pretty early so i decided to go to the office to grab some files.

I saw a girl running to the stairs, why is she rushing? Is she late?

She didnt notice the janitor was mopping and the floor was still wet. She was just about slip when i held her hand.

 

Your POV

 

I totally forgot about the report i have to submit to Heebon today! I was rushing to the office when i slipped, i was waiting for the cold hard floor to make conact with my body, when i felt something warm holding my hand and grabbed my waist.

"Are you okay?" Asked a masculine voice.

I opened my eyes. OH! It's athletic person. I mean, our VP. He made me stand up again and got my things on the floor, he handed it to me.

"Thank you for helping me." I said to him while looking down, why am i such a klutz?!

"Sure, no problem, why were you rushing anyway uhmm, miss.."

"Heeyeon, Song Heeyeon."

"Uh, So, Heeyeon-ssi, why were you rushing anyway?" He casually asked as he placed his hand in his pocket. I noticed that he has really nice eyes.

"Uhmm, i have a report to finish." I explained.

"Really? Which department do you work for?"

"Marketing." I said.

He nodded, "So, you were there at the meeting yesterday?"

I nodded.

"I'm glad to meet you." He shook my hand.

 

He was curious to see our office, so i brought him in while i worked on my report. He was looking around, while i was typing endlessly on my laptop. It was kinda disturbing having a princely looking guy in your office while you're working, i sometimes catch myself just looking at him.

ARRGGGHHH! Work, Song Heeyeon!

 

Yunho's POV

 

I wasn't curious how the office looked like, i was curious about her. She was the girl from the elevator yesterday. When i caught her earlier i noticed how pretty she was and how cute she looks like when she's blushing. I pretended to look around the office while i constantly steal glances at her.

 

"Heeyeon-ah! Where's the re~ oh. Good morning, Sir." I saw a lady enter with really thick make up.

I nodded at her.

"Oh, Heebon-ah, Vice president wanted to see our office." Heeyeon said.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me? I could have shown him around." She stood beside me.

"No, it's okay, Heeyeon-ssi already showed me around, them i'll be going, Heeyeon-ssi, i'll see you later." I smiled at her and left.

 

Your POV

 

See you later? I grinned, do you want me to die in Bomi  and Heebon's hands, boss?

"Heeyeon-ssi?"

"I'll see you later?"

Bomi and Heebon were circling around me like hungry hyenas.

"Since when did you and my prince charming get close?" Bomi asked.

"Uhmmm, we just met earlier, okay? He helped me before i almost broke my back."

"Why? What happened?" She asked.

"I almost slipped." I said.

"Did he sweep you off your feet?" Bomi asked dreamily.

"No and go back to your desk."

She pouted and left me alone.

"Kid, i think the VP's interested in you." Heebon said.

"No, he's just helping an employee who's working for him."

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++