The New Boss

For me, It's you

Your POV

 

I arrived for work a bit early than the usual, today every employee in our department were to attend a meeting with the top bosses, or the heads of the company. I placed my things in my desk and checked the mirror for my reflection. I tied my hair into a loose ponytail and started arranging the clutter on my desk. A few minutes later, my work mates came in.

"Heeyeon-ah! Good morning!" My boss, Heebon greeted me as she entered the office.

"Morning!" I greeted her back as i switched the computer on.

It was a busy morning, everyone was curious why the big bosses asked for a meeting especially why did they need to call the whole department? That's strange. They only usually talk to the managers not the others. I shrugged and just continues with checking the files that have been submitted.

"Guys, let's go, it's time!" We heard Heebon call out. We file out of the office and went up to the company's conference room.

My work mates were all murmuring. Everyone was curious.

We entered the room and sat down. A few minutes later, the President came in with his secretary and another man.

We all stood up and bowed politely.

"Now, i thank you all for going here, i know you all are busy, but i just need to announce this first, since you are one of the most biggest and most important departments of our company." The President of the company, Jung Pil Bong said.

I felt proud about what he said, makes me feel how important my department is.

"I would like to introduce to you, my son, Jung Yunho, he will be the new Vice president of the company, i hope you all will look out for him."

"Good Morning everyone, i'm Jung Yunho." The younger man greeted.

I heard some of my female co-workers squeal. I looked at him. He's good looking. He has those long legs and strong eyes that would make girls swoon.  I saw my boss, Heebon eyeing him like he was something to eat. I rolled my eyes. Well, he is one hottie.

 

After the meeting, we all went back to our department. Everyone was talking about the new vice president, his looks, his eyes, his arms, his body and his assets. Not all, but at least 70 percent of our department since the 30 percent remaining are guys. I was laughing as they talked about Mr.Jung Yunho.

"Did you see the way he looked at me?" Bomi squealed.

"He's so hot, those eyes!" Rae In sighed.

"He's so tall and manly!" Jung ri said.

"Did you see those shoulders? And arms!" Heebon squealed. There goes our boss.

 

Yunho's POV

 

After the meeting, i went back to my office. I sat on my chair and started to review the files. I just came back from Hong Kong two weeks ago, i was handling out Hong Kong branch for about a year when dad called me back and we switched places or so. I sighed. I'm happy to be back in Korea but i already got used to Cantonese way of living. Plus, they have good sport arenas there.

"Sir, the Board of Directors would like to meet you." My secreatry, Kim Joowon said, he's been with me ever since i started at Hong Kong.

"Okay, Ya, whats with the"sir"?" I grinned at him.

"Well, we're in Seoul now."

"Dont call me that, it makes me feel..different."

"Okay, Yunho, now you better go, they're waiting." He said as he patted my back.

 

I went inside the conference room and was greeted by 11 directors, father introduced me to them, i tried my best to memorize their names.

After the meeting i went down to grab some coffee. On my way to the elevator i saw a girl having a difficult time in pressing the down button, she was carrying a big bag and her other hand was holding a laptop. I pressed the button for her and held the doors for her to go in.

"Thank you." She said and she got in the elevator. I followed her.

"No problem." I replied and smiled at her.

 

I went to a nearby cafe and grabbed my dose of caffeine.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++