Change of Plan

For me, It's you

Yunho's POV

 

"So,, are we okay now?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, yes." She gave me a sweet smile. I kissed her cheek.

"I miss you so much." I hugged her.

"I missed you too, Yunnie."

"Ya~!" I tickled her.

"Uhmmm, I'm sorry to disturb you, my dears...but dad's on the phone." Ri In was by the door with a worried look on her face.

"Why?" I asked and stood up.

"I don't know." She gave me a meaningful look, i nodded and went out of the room.

 

"Hello?...Dad?" He can't know right? I mean, that fast?

"Oh, hey son,i just want to tell you that i'll be extending my stay here in Hong Kong, and please check on the new documents about the Myeong dong area." WHEW.

"Ah, okay dad."

 

I went back to the room.

"What did he say?" Ri In asked.

"He'll be staying at Hong Kong till next week."

"Oh, okay. So, i'm going to work now, see ya." She gave Heeyeon a hug and went out.

"Work! Right!" Heeyeon stood up.

"Come on, i'll drive you there." I took her hand and we went out.

 

Your POV

 

I was happy everything was back to normal, not all but most of it. It felt great having Yunho beside me again, i just realized how much i miss him. I feel grateful for Ri In for helping me with the facts.

"Yunho-ya, i have something to ask."

"What?"

"Does,,your sister have a boyfriend?"

I saw him smile.

"Why you want to pair her with someone?"

"No, i was just curious."

"Ri In, she's the type who knows that she needs a boyfriend but she doesn't want one, our father told her before that she should have one but.... Ri In just laughed at him and asked him if he was crazy, she's the independent and hard headed type."

"Oh, so she's like that, but she's so pretty, a lot of guys must be pinning for her."

"Yeah, a lot of guys did visit our house before, but Ri In didn't take notice of them, she was too busy well, being Ri In."

"You guys are close, huh?"

"Of course, after our mom left, I was the one who took care of her, dad was always busy."

"Your sister is cool, she's so tough and at the same time elegant."

"Believe me, you haven't seen her blow."

We arrived at the company, Yunho walked me to my office and left.

 

Ri In's POV

 

Today, i was scheduled to have a meeting with the board of the directors but it got canceled. So basically i was inside my office doing nothing, maybe i should get a pet. My days are getting booooooring.

"Hello, cousin dear." I saw Jae Oppa enter.

"Oh, you're here." I hugged him.

"Are you busy?"

"No, i have nothing to do." I sat in front of him.

"So, where's Yoona?"

"Are we really doing this?They're okay now."

"Uhmmm, just let me play once." He smirked, a lot of girls would fall for that.

"As long as you don't get killed, she's clingy, oppa."

"Of course." He grinned and we both went out of the office.

I guided him to the Marketing department, we both went in. I saw the lady employees automatically look up and check him out, i sighed.

"Oh, Jaejoong-ssi." Heeyeon greeted us.

"Hello." He said, i saw Yoona stand up.

"Hello, i'm Kwon Yoona the manager of this department." She extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Jaejoong."

"Kim Jaejoong, only successor of KYL Conglomerate?" Yoona's eyes widened.

"Ah, yes." Jae oppa looked at me, i shrugged.

"Anyway, i was just showing him around, let's go oppa." I said.

"Wait, you two are dating?" Yoona asked. SOCIAL CLIMBER!!!

"No, we're cousins, dimwit." I said.

"Rinnie." Jae oppa pulled me out before waving good bye to Heeyeon.

We both exited the place.

"Seriously, you and your bloody temper." Jae oppa said.

"What~"

"Jung Ri In!!"

We saw Yunho oppa walking towards us, and he looks angry.

"What?"

"Dad called.,.he knows...what you did to Yona."

"What i did?"

"You threw her out of the house." My brother said.

"Ya, kiddo, you're growing up!" Jae oppa clapped.

"So?"

"He's coming home." Oppa sighed.

"Rinnie's in trouble." Jae oppa said.

 

Yunho's POV
 

Me and my sibling went home, we were going to have dinner at our home with father.

 

The three of us were sitting down at the dining table, dad was silently eating.

"Ri In, i heard about what you did to Yoona, and Ri In, that was not nice, child."

"But dad, she was disrespecting me and she was-"

"I heard about the other young lady too."

I almost choked.

"Father, she's my girlfriend, that is why i didn't agree with the engagement from the beginning."

My sister was eyeing me.

"Now, it's good you two are telling the truth, but you know there is a consequence for that , my son.

"What, father?"

"Handle the new branches at Busan, Incheon, Jeju at Chuncheon."

WHEW, i thought it was something.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

After the meal, the elder Jung went to his home office.

"Handle the new branches at Busan, Incheon, Jeju at Chuncheon." He muttered again and laughed to himself, he was happy for his son. He wasn't the type to break off relationships, but now he's been thinking of something. Something his daughter will not like.

"Hello? OH, Chang Ryul-ah!" He was talking on the phone.

 

At Incheon International Airport, a plane just landed from Japan, one of the passengers was a tall young man, he was wearing a camel colored double ed Burberry trench coat, black tapered slacks, white polo and a black vest. On his shoulder hung a damier Louis Vuitton duffel. He was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses, a lot of people were looking at him, they were intimidated by this tall figure, women were checking him out, men were jealous of him. He got out of the airport and found his secretary waiting for him with his black Ferrari.

"Young Master, here's the key." He handed him the key.

"Thanks." He said as he got it and went to his car.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++