All a Lie?

For me, It's you

Uhmm, i chose a song... some sort of a mood maker..haha, while reading it would be great if you listen to:

How Can I- TVXQ

 

 

Yunho's POV

 

I brought Heeyeon to the sky garden in the company building. I made her sit down on the bench.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked as i sat beside her.

"Yes,, it's like this.." how do i start?!

"Yunho-yah, you know you can tell me anything." She took my hand.

"Earlier, i had lunch with my father, he, he..."

"He?"

 I scooted next to her.

"Heeyeon, I love you and want you to trust me, will you?" I looked at her.

"I trust you, but you have to tell me what's bothering~" I kissed her.

 

Your POV

 

Before i could finish what i was about to say i felt Yunho's lips crash on mine. I felt his arms encircle my waist.

"What are you doing?!" We heard a female voice said. We broke up apart and saw Kwon Yoona looking at us.

"Oh, Manager." I said to her.

"She's the new manager?" Yunho said.

"How dare you touch my fiance?!" She glared at me.

"....Fiance?" I looked at Yunho then at her. I shook my head.

"Heeyeon, it's not what it looks like, I~"

"Yunho, shut up, you dont need to explain." I stood up and walked away.

I ran towards the elevator. Then i felt my tears fall. He has a fiance?! So, i was just a game? All this time we've been together...was all a lie?

I went back to my office and went straight home.

 

As soon as i arrived it decided to take a hot shower. I dont know what to do or how to react.,... i genuinely loved him...

 

Yunho's POV

 

"How could you say that?" I asked Yoona.

"What? It's the truth." She replied. I rubbed my temples. Heeyeon left earlier.

"I told you that i couldn't do it."

"But it's official now." She handed me a newspaper.

 

Jung Corps.'s only son JUNG YUNHO to get engaged to KWON YOONA of KYF Co.

 

I mentally cursed. I gave the paper back to her and went out. Heeyeon....where is she?

 

I've been calling her ever since i arrived at her apartment building, she wont pick up and i already rang the doorbell, no answer. I was standing by the door when i saw a note slip from underneath.

 

Leave, i dont want to see you.

 

"Heeyeon, i'm sorry please, let me explain." I said to the door.

"There's nothing to explain, i already understood what i heard earlier, now go Yunho, i dont want to see you." I heard her muffled voice very well. I went down and drove home.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~~

 

Yunho didnt go home, instead he went to a club and drank his off. It was already closing time, 4 AM. He was asleep, his head on the countertop, the bartenders tried to wake him up, but they were unsuccessful.

"Hello? This is Club Clix, Mr.Jung Yunho is here, can you pick him up? We are already closing." One of them got his phone and called his secretary, Kim Joowon.

"Yes, i'll be there in a few minutes."

 

A few minutes later, Joowon arrived. He went to his boss, also friend.

"Yunho-ya, wake up." He patted his back.

"Joowon-ah...she....she hates me now.......I...dont know...what to do....."

He knew about Heeyeon and his pal, he was happy for the couple, until he heard about what happened earlier and Yoona's sudden appearance.

After driving Yunho to his home and placed him unde the care of Mrs.Kim, he left and drove his car, on he's way to his house he called the only person he knew who could help his friend.

"Oh, Joowon oppa, why?" A voice said.

"Yunho is....getting engaged..and he..he's depressed right now, he needs you."

"Depressed?"

"He was drunk when i picked him up at the club." They both knew Yunho rarely drinks, so this meant something.

"What?!"

  "I don't know what to do.. i'm afraid something bad might happen."

"Don't worry, i'm coming."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++