You still love her...?

For me, It's you

Changmin’s POV

 

It was a quiet drive home, as soon as we arrived Ri In ran up to her room, I know she was hurt. She was crying secretly at the car. After changing, I decided to go to her room.

I knocked a few times, but no reply, so I entered the place.

“Ri In-ah?”

She wasn’t in her room. I went up to the gaming room, I saw the balcony doors open. I found her there, she was sitting on the daybed, crying.

“Ri In-ah.” I sat beside her.

“Oh, hey.” She wiped her tears away.

“You don’t have to hide your tears.” I told her as I wiped some of the tears on her cheeks.

“Changmin oppa.” She called me oppa, without hesitating.

“Hmm?”

“The..truth..is..why I agreed to get engaged with you is because of my brother.”

“Yunho?”

“Yeah, actually, that night we first met, dad talked to me, you heard about Oppa’s engagement right?”

“Yes, but he broke it off, right?”

“Yes, because of that, the company image was affected, dad told me since I helped my brother with breaking his engagement there was a consequence.”

“What consequence?”

“If I don’t get engaged to you, he would force Yunho oppa to marry Yoona right away.”

I didn’t know what to say.

“So, it’s like that?”

She nodded.

“But,who was that girl..earlier?”

“Shin Seohyun, oppa’s first love.”

“Why do you hate her?”

“I don’t, I just don’t want to see her, and she destroyed a lot of things for my brother before.”

“Ri In-ah, come here.” I opened my arms and gave her a hug.

“You’re so brave.” I told her.

“Thanks, for putting up with me, oppa.” She hugged me back.

“Putting up? It’s not like you’re a delinquent or something, Ri In.”

She laughed, I felt relieved that she was smiling now.

“Should we go out?” I asked her.

“Where?”

I stood up and pulled her up.

“Anywhere, come on.” I made her go down and grabbed our coats and went out.

 

“Waa, it’s pretty.” She was sitting on the grass, admiring the view of Han River.

I sat beside her, I noticed that a lot of guys were checking her out, she was just wearing a pair of shorts and a white tank top.

“Do you know that a lot of guys check you out?” I playfully asked her.

“Well, you’re a lady killer.” She replied. I handed her, her coat.

“Thanks, Minnnniiiiee.” She said.

“Ya!” She laughed and leaned on me.

“Thanks, Oppa, for bringing me here.”

I felt my heart having this KA-THUMP KA-THUMP KA-THUMP parade again.

 

Your POV ( A/N:it would be great if you play the song, Something Happened to my Heart by AST1, its from the BOF ost ) (:

 

Seohyun left after Ri In did, I was speechless, it was my first time seeing Yunho angry. HE even yelled at his dongsaeng.

“Yunho-ya, Ri In…”

“Stop talking about her.” He said.

“I don’t know why you’re so angry at her,I know what she did was rude, but we’re all used to that, why are you being like this?”

“She was maltreating Seohyun.”

“So? What? You still love her?” I don’t know what made me say it, but I did.

“Heeyeon, not you too.” He stood up and went to me.

“It sounds like you would take her side and forget about your sister, Ri In we all know how she is, and probably Seohyun knows how she is too.”

“But I didn’t like the way she was treating my Seohyun.”

My Seohyun.

“I mean, Seohyun.” He corrected himself.

I don’t know what came to me, but I got my bag and ran out of the house, I heard him call after me but I ignored it.

 

So, he never forgot about her….he never did let go… I felt my tears fall down.  Well, what am I compared to her? She’s a doctor, she’s rich, successful and she’s pretty.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

Yunho, you dimwit! Honestly, Seohyun has been appearing in my mind lately, some of our memories would flood my mind. But I did let her go, it’s just that….

 

WHY~~~~??!??! Why did I have to slip, my Seohyun!??!

Heeyeon ran away, I hurt her twice already. She left again. I went to my mini bar and raided it.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++