Lovely

For me, It's you

Ri In’s POV

So, today was judgment day, I mean engagement ceremony day. I looked at cream Vera Wang number in front of me. Honestly, the dress is so pretty, it had a little bead work around waist. I looked at the jewelry, last night dad came to my room with mom’s pearls. I felt a tear fall down. I miss her so much. I tried my best not to smudge my make up and wiped it off. I put on the dress and snapped on the shoes.

“Hello, baby.” I saw three guys enter the room.

“Jae oppa!Junsu oppa!” I hugged them both.

“Ahhhw, our little kid is growing up.” Jae oppa said.

“Well, not so little anymore.” Junsu opp added.

“Rinnie, you look so beautiful.” My brother spoke up. I looked at the three; they were all wearing black fitted tuxedos.

“Waa, you guys look so erudite.”

“Thank you honey.” Junsu oppa said. Then he took out a box and he handed it to me.

The back said, H.Stern.

“It’s a gift from me and Jae.” He said as I opened the box, revealing a pair of diamond chandelier earrings.

“It is to remind you that we will always be your older brothers.” He added.

“Thank you, oppas.” I hugged each of them.

“Anytime, Rinnie.” Jae oppa said.

Then we heard someone enter.

“Heeyeon-ssi.” Junsu oppa greeted her.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I was standing there with my friends and sister when she entered; she was wearing a white mini dress with rosettes on it and emerald green shoes. I never saw anyone so pretty.

“You look amazing!” My sister said as she gave her a quick hug.

“Thanks, Ri In, and my, hello fairy tale princess.” She said to her.

“Hello guys.” She greeted the guys and kissed me on the cheek. I slipped my arm around her.

“You look gorgeous, Yeonie.” I whispered.

“I’m afraid you’ll get chased tonight, Mr.Jung, ladykiller.” She whispered back.

“No worries, for me, it’s you, and always will be.” I said as I kissed her cheek.

“Guys, it’s so cheesy.” Jae said with an annoyed face.

We all laughed.

“Whataver, cassanova.” I told him.

“Cassanova?” Heeyeon asked.

“He is.” I smirked.

 

Then one of the party coordinators came in.

“Young Miss, it’s starting.”

I saw Ri In tense, so I asked the others to go out first.

“Junsu-yah, can you accompany Heeyon outside?”

“Sure.”

“Yeonie,I’ll talk with Ri In first, will you be okay with Junsu?”

“Sure.I know she needs you.” She patted my cheek and went with Junsu.

 

“So, you ready?” I asked my baby sister.

“Yeah, ya, why are you still here? You’re supposed to be with dad outside.”

“It’s okay, but, I don’t know why you agreed to this…without even putting up a fight, but you have tell me later why, okay?”

She nodded; I hugged her tight and went out.

 

Your POV

 

Everyone was there, enjoying the Cristal and chatting. Junsu and Jaejoong were with me, occasionally talking and messing around, I saw some girls check them out. Then Yunho joined us. We saw both Changmin and Ri In enter. I heard others gasp. They looked so…magical. They look so good together, they’re both tall…beautiful people.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

For one whole night, Changmin and Ri In had to act that they were a lovely couple, they had to be sweet and act all lovey dovey. Everyone congratulated them, ladies gushed over how lucky Ri In was and how fortunate it was for the business world. Changmin was holding Ri In by the waist the whole time, he would occasionally gaze down at her. He was amazed how pretty she can be.

 

"Now, i will bring you two to your home." The elder Mr.Shim said after the party.

"What!?"