Arrangement...?

For me, It's you

Your POV

 

"Will..you be my girlfriend?"

As soon as those words came out from his mouth i felt myself blush. I blinked a few times.

"Heeyeon?"

"Oh.."

"I like you."

I felt my heart beat faster.

"Yunho..I...i'd be glad to be your girlfriend." I said with a smile, but deep inside there were butterflies inside me.

"Thank you Heeyeon." He stood up and hugged me. Then he spun me around.

"Ya, put me down." I playfully hit his shoulder. Then he put me down and kissed my cheek. I was a bit stunned..but i liked it.

"Thank you so much." He whispered. I just smiled at him.

 

Yunho's POV

 

I was so nervous, what if she would reject me? Am i being too straight forward.

 

Then she smiled and said,

"Yunho..I...i'd be glad to be your girlfriend."

I couldnt help but spin her around in happiness. Finally, she's mine.

 

Your POV

 

I woke up around 6 AM and ate breakfast. After eating i took a shower and dressed up. I got my bag and left for work. As i exited the apartment building, i saw a familiar tall figure leaning casually on a black sports car.

"Morning." He greeted me as he opened the passenger door.

"Uhmm, hi?"

"I'm driving you to work." He gave me one of his smiles and gently pushed me in the car.

Then he got in and started the engine.

"So, what the agenda today?" He asked.

"Hmmm, i have this report to submit and i have a new document which i need to pass."

He nodded.

"You?"

"I dont know,i woke up late today." I looked at him.

"Did you eat breakfast already?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Ya, pull over."

"Why?"

"Do it."

He stopped the car and we both went down. I pulled him in a fast food restaurant.

"I want you to eat first, okay?" I handed him the meal.

"Ahw~ you're concerned about me." He placed his arm around me and pinched my nose.

"No, i just dont want to die." I grinned at him.

"Gee, thanks." He replied while pouting.

"I was just kidding." I hugged his waist. I noticed a few high school girls were staring at him. The Yunho effect.

 

I was sitting inside the office, minding my work when i hear Bomi rush in, she looked..shocked.

"Guys...Heebon she......she was fired earlier this morning?"

"What?" I stood up, my other work mates did the same.

"She was caught stealing some of the bank checks from the department last night."

My eyes widened. Heebon? Steal?

"So, who will be the new manager?" Ki Bum asked.

Then everyone looked at me.

"Dont look at me, i dont know."

 

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

"Really Mr.Jung? I think that would be great." Kwon Yoona said. Her father smiled at her.

"Pil Bong, you are a genius, Yoona should get to know your company before she marries your son."

Mr.Jung offered Yoona a job at the Jung Corp. She was given the spot Heebon emptied, she was the new manager of the marketing division.

"Is it okay with you, Yoona?" President Jung asked.

"Yes, of course." Yoona was really interested in Mr.Jung's son. Well, who wouldnt be, he's rich, good looking and an only son, the perfect catch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Teaser:

 

"Oh, Joowon oppa, why?"

 

"What?!"

 

"Don't worry, i'm coming."

 

"Don't you dare hurt her."