Friends?

For me, It's you

Yunho's POV

 

We were inside a coffee shop, my sister was in front of me. I'm glad she's back, she's been away for almost two years already.

"Oppa, what happened? Who is she?"

"Heeyeon and I,,we..were..."

"I know, but Yoona..how?"

"Father arranged it."

"Why did you agree?"

"He didnt even ask my opinion about it."

"Did you try talking to him?"

"Do you think it will work?" He asked sarcastically, they both know how strong willed their dad is.

"You have a point."

"Ri In-ah, can i ask you a favor?"

"Okay."

"Can you..look over Heeyeon? I'm afraid Yoona will do something bad to her."

"Okay, but, how did Yoona end up working in the company?"

"I dont know, maybe its dad's doing."

She nodded, i looked at my sister.

"What?"

"Why do you always tend to intimidate people?"

"Eh?"

"When you entered the office earlier, Yoona almost melted."

She grinned.

After coffee we went back to the office.

 

Your POV

 

After the little...uhmm, surprise earlier we went back to work, Yoona was pretty much quiet the whole time, Bomi was still musing about the younger Jung. I was looking at the files, rereading them. When someone tapped on my desk. I looked up.

"Hello." It was Jung Ri In. I stood up and politely bowed.

"Hello, Director."

"Can i talk to you, now, in private?" I saw Yoona paying attention to us.

"If course."

The two of us went up to sky garden of the company.

"What do you need talk about?" I asked her as she offered to me to sit down.

"I know, you know who i am, and you know who my sibling is, i just want you to know that i dont care whether what happened to you two, it doesnt matter to me, i just want us to be friends." She said with a smile.

"..Friends?"

She nodded and she offered her hand for a handshake. I shook it.

"Thanks, now, i saw what Yoona did earlier, i can still see the stain." She looked at my top.

"Ah, yes, oh, thank you for helping me, that's twice already."

"No biggie." She crossed her legs.

"Then, i'll be going back."

"Sure, and here~" She handed me her calling card.

"Call me if she makes you suffer again." She said.

"Yes." I went out of the room.

Whoa, she's different, she's so....cool and everything and is she against Yoona? I shook my head, Jung Ri In is very kind, she even wanted us to be friends.

I went back to the office and found Bomi looking at me, waiting.

"So, what did she tell you?"

"She asked..about Heebon." I lied.

"Oh....." She nodded and wetn back to her seat.

I smiled to myself, Yunho's sister is really unique.

 

Ri In's POV

 

I like her, that Heeyeon girl. But what happened? Why did they break up? Oppa's quite mum about the topic also. I went out of my office and went to his office. Before i opened the door i heard some yelling inside.

"Why?! Do you think that is even possible?!?!"

"Yes, it is, i told you my opinions it before." That was my brother's voice.

"So, you still choose that commoner over me?!"

"What did you just call her?" I heard steel in my older brother's voice. I opened the door and entered, i heard his tone changed, meaning he's angry.

"Oh, sister-in-law." Yoona smiled.

"Shut up." I said to her, i saw my older sibling, glaring.

"Sec. Kim!" I called Joowon oppa over.

" Ms.Kwon out, she's done talking to the Vice President."

"Excuse me?" Yoona said.

"Family talk." Yunho oppa said.

"But I am family."

"My ." I said.

"Ri In." Yunho oppa said.

"What?"

"Your remarks are..."

"Enough with what my remarks, now tell me what's wrong, the whole truth."

He sighed and we both sat down.

"It's like this, everything was going well, me and her, then dad called me for lunch one time, he introduced me to Yoona then he left with just saying that she was my fiance, i told Yoona that i didnt want to do it, i didnt agree with the arrangement, after that i decided to talk with Heeyeon, then Yoona saw it."

"Then she went ballistic." I added.

Oppa just nodded.

"Dongsaeng-ah, i dont know what to do...i love her..i need her so much." He leaned on me. I hugged him.

"Dont worry, i'm sure we'll find a way."

 

Around 3 PM i went out of the company and checked out of the hotel. I brought my bags to our home and drove to KYL CO's cpmany building. I rode the elevator to the top floor.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but Mr.Kim's busy right now." The secretary blocked me from the door.

Busy? Right.

"It's okay, he wont kill me." I said as i brushed pass by her and opened the door, i saw a good looking man sitting down and reading a book.

"Ya, so this is what you call busy?" I walked in and placed my bag on one of the leather couches.

"Ri In-ah!" He stood up and hugged me.

"It's been a long time." He said.

"I know, Kim Jaejoong."

"Ya, you even call me by my name."

"Oppa, i need your help."

"About?"

"Kwon Yoona."

"Oh, her. Yunho?"

"Yeah, oppa wants to uhmmmm, break it off."

"Why?... it's Heeyeon, huh?"

I nodded.

"You up for a little game, my little cousin?" (A/N: Jae and Yunho are cousins.)

"It depends."

"How about.... i play with Yoona, you know try seducing her and then..bam."

"You? Huh....well considering you..it might work."

"Deal?" He offered hi hand.

"Deal." I shook his hand.

"If we fail?" I asked, i was still reluctant about it.

"You take care of Yoona, the Jung Ri In way."

"Aigoo, whatever, Oppa, i'll be going."

"Okay, bye."

I kissed his cheek and left.

 

Yunho's POV

 

It was a Saturday night, all the maids are away, i usually give them them the weekend off. I decided to cook...or try.

"Helloooo?" I heard a voice from the living room.

"Kitchen!" I hollered. A few seconds later, my sister entered the the room.

"Hey, honey." I kissed her cheek.

"You're cooking!?"

"Ya, what's with the expression."

"Oppa, let's just eat out. It's been a long time since we did that." She pleaded.

"Hmmmm, okay, okay, just let me get dressed okay?"

She nodded.

"Oh, by the way, where are you staying?"

"Dad's house."

"You don't want to stay here?"

"Dad will be alone."

"He's not even there."

"Good point, aish, let's talk about that later, now, go and get dressed."

I laughed and went up. I chose a pair of dark denim jeans, a gray shirt and a leather jacket and went down.

"Let's go."

 

Your POV

 

"Khun?!" I was standing outside of the apartment building, in front of me was my ex boyfriend.

"Hello, Heeyeon." He greeted.

"Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to take you out for dinner, is that okay?"

I didnt answer.

"Don't worry, it's just a friendly dinner, anyway."

"Well,,okay."

"Great." He nodded and i got in his car.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~~

 

The two siblings entered the restaurant, the older brother looking like a model with just jeans and a jacket on, the sister was wearing a pair of cuffed khaki shorts, white silk blouse and a pair of black heeled booties, everyone was staring at them.

At the same restaurant, an awkward couple came in. The guy had dark brown hair and the girl was looking around, she obviously didnt know what to do. Little did the others know they weren't a couple, they used to be.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys :D

i have a question... should i have a parther or a love team for Yunho's sister? :)