owner's sister

For me, It's you

Yunho's POV

 

I was on my way to my office when i saw Joowon rushing to the elevator.

"Ya, dude, wait up!" I walked towards him and entered the elevator.

"Doesnt your head hurt?" He asked.

"Not much, anyway thank you for helping me out last night."

"No problem." He said, he kept on looking at his phone.

"Is something wrong?"

"No..nothing, anyway, i need to go." The doors opened then he left.

 

I was inside my office, i need her badly. Heeyeon..she's my..angel. She made me forget her, the girl who left me before. Heeyeon brought light in my dull days.

"Sir, you have a meeting with board of Directors tomorrow at 10:30 AM" Sec.Yoo said as i exited my office.

"Okay." Where is Joowon?

I was in the lobby on my way to exit when i saw her walking alone, i wanted to hold her hand badly and feel her warmth. I miss her scent, her voice....she saw me looking at her, immediately she looked away. It has been two days and i feel like dying without her.

"Oppa!" I felt an arm snake around mine.

"What do you want?" I pulled my arm away.

"Why are you so rude to me? I'm your fiance." She said.

"I never said you were." I shrugged and went to my car.

 

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

A week has passed, Yunho was still clueless aboit his sister's arrival, Heeyeon was still hurting and Yoona was happy that she broke the two up, but little did she know she has a new enemy, and this time it will not be good for her.

 

Today was the yearly inspection for the departments, the Vice president, and the 3 CEOs of the company would check every office. Yunho was in his office, looking at some files, when Joowon came in.

"It's starting."

Yunho nodded, he wore his coat and went out. First stop, HR department, Finance, Marketing and etc.

 

There were now in the office of the Finance department, Yunho didnt notice that they were lacking one CEO, he was busy thinking of too many things to notice.

 

Meanwhile, Ri In dropped by her dad's home before going to the office. She was wearing a pair of black jeans, a tan colored top and a black patent leather jacket. She got her Maserati from their house and dorve to work.

 

She saw her brother with a string of secretaries and CEOs behind him. They were heading to the Marketing office. She immediately made her way to Joowon, who gave her a glare.

'Sorry, im late." She mouthed. Jowoon rolled his eyes at her.

 

Ri In's POV

 

My brother seems really clueless. I was a few steps behind him, i know how much he's hurting right now, with the Heeyeon girl.

We entered the office.

 

YOur POV

 

I was standing there talking with Bomi, she was blabbering something about this new make up line by Mac and the new Marc Jacobs bag. Then Yoona passed by holding a cup of tea on her hand.

"Oops." She fake slipped and the tea was now on my top. Good thing it was iced tea.

"What the..." Bomi said, she got a tissue and started wiping.

"Some accident, hey Yoona-ssi, do you want to say something?Because i've had enough of you."

"Yes, i want to say something, i want you out of my company."

As if on cue, the doors opened, revealing Yunho and the other bosses.

"My company?" It was a female voice, Yunho turned he looked shocked seeing her. It was the tall girl! She was wearing another one of those chic ensembles again, well, ever since i saw her walk in and out of the office i have always checked out her clothes.

"Oh, it's the nosy again." Oh, my gosh Yoona, the bosses are there! Even though he is you fiance.

"Nosy? Me? At least im not claiming a thing is mine when it's not."

"Do you know who you're talking to?! You are talking to the owner's fiancee!"

I saw the tall girl smirk at her, there's something about her.

"Oh, that is so cool." She nodded her head and looked at me.

"And Yoona, you are talking to the company owner's sister." It was Yunho who spoke, he was standing beside tall girl,

SISTER!?!?!?!? I looked at them, the height, she was just 4 or 5 inches shorter, but still she's tall, the eyes, the nose and the lips. The only difference was the face shape.

"Sister..?" Yoona seem baffled.

"Yes, nice to meet you, plastic surgery, I'm Jung Ri In by the way, the never will be your sister in law." She said as she smirked.

"Oh my gosh, i am so sorry, i didn't know..." Yoona was stuttering. Yunho was looking at me.

"Sec.Kim, give me all the files from this department, i think we need reevaluation for this department's manager."  Ri In-ssi said.

Joowon nodded and took note of it.

"Oh, lady from the other day." She was in front of me. She gave me a smile, then she removed the scarf she was wearing and handed it to me.

"It would cover the stain." She said as she patted my shoulder.

"Why are you helping her?! She's the one who-"

"Shut up, will you?! Do you want me to push back your fake nose?" For the first time i heard her yell.

"Dongsaeng-ah." Yunho was beside her, holding her hand, as if stopping her.

"Then, i'll see you around." Ri In smiled at me as they left.

 

Ri In's POV

 

I was inside my brother's office.

"Ri In-ah, when..how.. "

"I came back a week ago, i'm currently handling uncle Soo man's job." I summarized, i was sitting on his table while he was on one of the couches, face palming.

"How did you know about Yoona?"

"News, Joowon oppa, dad."

"Anything else that you know?"

"Song Heeyeon, she...your...love." I stuttered, i know he was going to lecture me.

"Honey, would you like to talk with Oppa over coffee?" Oppa said.

"Cool." I placed my arm around him and we went out.

Damn, i miss my brother,