Just Like That?!

For me, It's you

Your POV
 

Its been two days and we still dont have a new manager. Everything was in chaos. We were all clueless.

"Ms.Song." Mr.Ko the director and CEO from our department entered our office.

"Yes?"

"This is Ms.Kwon Yoona, she will be your new manager."

"Nice to meet you." I greeted her. She just smiled and shook my hand.

 

I introduced her to the others and led her to her desk.

"I dont have my own office?" She seem shocked.

"No, Heebon our previous manager only had this." I referred to the desk and the other gadgets. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

 

Yunho's POV

 

Like what i always do, during lunch time i would go down to her office, but before i could stand from my desk, Joowon came in.

"Your dad wants to have lunch together."

Aish.

"Okay, where?"

"Soquins at Gangnam."

I nodded and texted Heeyeon.

Hey, sorry i cant eat with you today, i have a meeting :) -Yunho

Okay, see you later, Yuuuunnnieee- Heeyeon

Ya!- Yunho

<3- Heeyeon

 

I drove to the restaurant and found dad with a young lady. What..dont tell me..... I braced myself and sat down with them.

"Son, this is Ms.Kwon Yoona, your fiancee."

What?! I thought she was his girlfriend or something...she looks older than me too.

"She's 2 year your junior."

Really?

"Father, fiance?"

"Yes, then i'll be leaving you two youngsters alone." Father left. JUST LIKE THAT!?

"Uh, Yoona-ssi, right?"

"Yes, Oppa?" She gave me a smile.

"Do you approve of..the arrangement?"

"Of course."

Whyyyyyy~~~!?!?!?!

"To prevent any misunderstandings between us, i dont. I'm sorry but i'll talk to my father about this."

"Wait, Oppa, you cant change it it's already final."

"I dont think so." I was thinking about Heeyeon.

 

 

Your POV

 

It was around 3 PM when Yunho entered the office with a worried look on his face. I looked at him, i was standing by the fax machine when he walked up to me and hugged me, with everyone looking.

"Ya, let go. They're watching us."

"Let them." He said.

"Is something wrong?" I felt his hug tighten.

He just nodded. Then he pulled me out.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

Yoona was on her way out from the office when she saw Yunho come in, she went back in, she saw him walk to Heeyeon and hugged her tight. She dropped her bag.

So this is why she got rejeted? Just because of a commoner? She glared at the two. Yoona couldn't take it. Her, the great Kwon Yoona lost to an average commoner?! Impossible.

What others didn't know...she and Yunho had a past..a one sided love. She was determined to win him now, she lost him to her before, now she wanted him no matter what happens.

 

She went out of the office and went to her car.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++