Yunho?

For me, It's you

Ri In’s POV

 

It’s been 3 days since I last saw my brother. It was a warm Wednesday morning, so I decided to swim, it was still early. After swimming, I decided to make breakfast. Weird, is Changmin still sleeping? I shrugged and continued making pancakes.

“Jung Ri In, is that you?” I heard a voice behind me, there he was standing behind me, his eyes were looking straight into mine.

“Ya, what do you mean?”

“It’s my first time seeing you with a pan.” He said as he sat on the table.

“Okay…so, what’s your agenda today?”

We had that routine everyday, we would ask each other schedules and sometimes we would eat lunch together.

“No meetings, basically, nothing.You?”

“Same here.” I said as I placed two plates on the table.

“Oppa, have you ever visited the company?”

“No, not yet.Why?”

“Want me to show you around?” I asked.

“As long as we pass by a supermarket after.”

“Cool.” I said as I fixed his shirt collar.

Lately, I’ve been acting weird lately, like sometimes I would catch myself looking at him or being…I dunno…more friendlier to him. I honestly think that its fortunate that I got arranged with him, not with some balding businessman.

 

“I’ll drive.” He simply said as we walked in front of his Maserati.

“How’s Yunho by the way?” He asked casually.

“I dunno.”

“Ri In.”

“What? I haven’t seen him at work also.”

“You should check on you brother.”

“Okay.”

“Good girl.”

“YA~!”

 

We arrived at the company, a lot of employees looked at us, particularly, and female employees looked at him. I decided to mess around. I wrapped my arm around his.

“What are you up to?” He said.

“Playing around, my employees are checking my fiancé out.” I gave him a puppy dog look.

He laughed and we entered the elevator.

 

“What do you mean by three days?” I asked Joowon oppa.

“Yes, it’s been three days and I can’t contact him, he’s not been coming to work, meetings have been piling up.”

I sighed.

“Ya, do you know what he’s up to?” Joowon oppa asked.

“Oppa, Seohyun’s back.”

“Really?”

I brought Changmin to my office.

“No answer?” He asked as I threw phone on the table. Where the hell was my older brother!?

“Yeah, he’s…MIA. What is happening?” I sat on one of the couches.

“Try calling Heeyeon.”

I grabbed my phone again, but Heeyeon won’t pick up.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Yunho was at home, he was surrounded by empty bottles, he has been trying to contact Heeyeon for the past few days but she would ignore him. He was getting more and more frustrated everyday. He was inside his room, beside him were tons of whiskey bottles. Why did she have to come back!?

He didn’t have the guts to call Ri In anymore, after yelling at her like that.

 

Heeyeon was in her office, she wasn’t doing anything. She was staring at one particular photo on her desk; it was a photo of her and Yunho. Her eyes were getting moist. But nothing could compare to how much hurt she was feeling right now.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++