Picnic and Uh-Oh

For me, It's you

Ri In's POV

 

It's a Saturday morning, i woke up around 4 AM, showered and changed into fresh clothes. I chose a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, white shirt and black converse sneakers, on my way down i grabbed my black Burberry coat and went out.

 

I was in front of the firing range, i parked my Audi and went in. I entered the building's lobby.

"Good morning Miss Jung."

I nodded and got my key to the locker, i went to the elevator and approached my locker.

I got my pistol and went in the range. I got into one of the booths, put my earmuffs and glasses on and started to fire.

 

Yunho's POV

 

I woke up because my phone kept on ringing. It was still 5 AM

"Hello?"

"Did i wake you up?" Asked a sweet voice.

"Not really,,why are you up so early?"

"Let's have breakfast together."

"Okay, will you come over? or i'll come over?"

"No, silly, just meet me at Seoul Park in 20 minutes, okay?"

"Okay, take care."

"Okay."

 

I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to shower, after that i grabbed a pair of jeans and a plaid polo then set out.

I was driving my car to the park when a thought hit me.

Are there any restaurants in the park? Or cafes?

I parked my car and went in, i found Heeyeon sitting on one of the tables. I sat in front of her.

"Morning." She kissed my cheek.

"So, what's the agenda?"

"Here." She placed a picnic basket on the table.

"Breakfast." She simply said as she began to pull the things out.

"So this what you meant by picnic."

She nodded.

 

Your POV

 

After eating, Yunho drove me home.

"So, i'll pick you up tomorrow by 10."

"Okay, just text me when you arrive." I said as i turned, but he pulled me back.

"Don't i get a goodbye kiss?" He had this evil smirk on.

"No."

"But its unfair you woke me up so early." He whined. I grinned at him.

I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips and ran to the apartment building, i was blushing madly.

 

Yunho's POV

 

Around 4:30 PM, i changed into a casual suit and drove home, father requested us for dinner, when i arrived i saw Butler Jang fussing around the dining hall, the maids were preparing the table...for 5?

"Butler Jang, what's the occasion?"

"Good afternoon, Young Master, the president will be having guests for dinner."

I nodded and went tho the garden. Where is my sister by the way? I sighed. I sat on one of the beach chairs and pulled out my Ipad.

I wonder who those guests are. Father rarely lets other people let in the house.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

The maids were busy preparing, the chefs were still finishing the meal. President Jung was in his home office when Butler Jang entered.

"Sir, they have arrived."

The elder Jung stood up and went out to greet his guests.

 

Mr.Shim Changryul was in the living room with his son. The younger Shim was a tall good looking man, he has huge brown eyes and a piercing stare. Even the maids, who were now used to their young master Jung were staring at him.

"PIl Bong-ah!" The two elders hugged each other.

"So, this is your son? Handsome!" Pil Bong patted the younger Shim's shoulder.

"Good afternoon." He greeted the elder.

"So, let us now go to the dining hall."

"Okay, i'm excited to meet your children too."

"My son has arrived, my youngest is not yet here."

 

Meanwhile, a lady wearing a teal blue military coat and an off white dress was inside a fashion botique, her black YSL heels were click clacking on the floor, she was choosing a dress for Heeyeon.

Then her phone rang.

"Oh, butler Jang, why?"

"Young Miss, the president is waiting."

"Ah! Right! Wait, i'm coming."

She paid for her purchases and drove her Maserati to her home.

 

Yunho's POV

 

I was called to the dining hall. As soon as i entered, dad called me over.

"Son, thi is Mr. Shim Changryul of~"

"Changmin-ah!" One of my pals from the university.

Then the doors opened.

"Hey dad, i am so sorry i was late, i had to pass by Andre Kim's botique and Balenciaga called they needed me to check their new collection~ oh, good evening." She bowed to the guests.

"Hello my dear, this is Mr.Shim Changryul and his son Changmin."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jung Ri In."

I saw the smile on dad's face. Uh-Oh.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++