Favors

For me, It's you

 

Ri In's POV

 

I was late for dinner, good thing we have guests or dad might have killed me.

"Uhmm, dad, what's the occasion?" My brother and Mr.Shim's son were happily talking, he told me they were university buddies.

"Occasion? Well, i just wanted to get together with my pal and his son, is it bad, honey?"

"No, i have nothing against it, i was just..curious."

Something's not right, honestly.

"By the way, dongsaeng-ah, where were you this morning?" My brother asked.

"Uhmm, morning?"

"Yeah, i woke up around 5 and found out you were gone."

"I went firing, i was bored."

"You frequent the firing range, dear?" Mr.Shim asked.

"Ah,,not really but i go there when i get bored, Uncle."

He nodded.

"See? my daughter's different."

"Different in a good way, Pil Bong-ah.Ladies nowadays should learn how to defend themselves."

I smiled and nodded. I looked at my plate, shrimp pasta, salad. I want meat! I sighed. Light dinner for today,i guess.

"Why aren't you youngsters talking?"

 

Changmin's POV

 

We were all chatting when a young lady came in, apologizing for being late. Yunho's sister. I wonder why we all have to gather at such a time too, it looks like a family dinner or something.

"You see, Pil Bong and i have some good news to say to you youngsters." My father said.

We looked at the two.

"We are merging the companies." They both said.

"That's good." I nodded.

"Well, that would be great dad." Yunho said. Ri In-ssi just nodded and continued to eat.

"They don't seem to understand us, Changryul."

"Understand what, dad?" Yunho asked.

"Changmin and Ri In are getting engaged."

I heard someone choke and a fork fell on the marble floor, Yunho immediately handed his sister a glass of water.

"What?" I finally managed to blurt out.

"Yes, it was decided when we were both still at Macau." Mr.Jung said. My father was smiling proudly.

"Rinnie, are you okay?" Yunho was patting her back. She nodded.

"Dad, how..why..what.." She sighed.

"Yunho, why don't you bring your Uncle Shim and Changmin to the living room for desert."

 

We were guided to the living room, where different deserts were served.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

The elder Jung and his youngest daughter were now alone in the living room.

"Look, honey, i know i should have told you earlier about this~"

"But dad, i dont want to get engaged!"

"Do you think the stunt you did with Yoona had no consequence at all? I know you know how much that engagement break off did to our company."

"Dad, i can't~"

"Okay, say no to this and i'll let your brother marry that Yoona."

Ri In couldn't answer back. She knew how much her brother needed Heeyoen, ever since she came into his life,Her Oppa became more warm and happy. Heeyeon made her brother forget about his first love who left him, she remembered the time when that happened, how much her brother was hurting that time, he would always get drunk and wreck everything. She saw her brother beg that girl, she even saw her brother breakdown, that time she got so angry with the girl but she held it in, her brother needed her.

Growing up, Ri In always depended on her brother, ever since their mother died, Yunho took care of her. Every time she would have problems she would always run to her brother. She was the one who always needed his help and asked for favors. Now, this is the time for her to do her brother a favor.

Ri In just nodded and dash out of the room. She went to the garden and saw the outdoor pool. She immediately jumped in.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++