Shopping with Yunho

For me, It's you

Yunho's POV

 

I was sitting on my chair, blankly staring at my monitor screen when a window popped out. New mail.

 

Ya, Oppa, what's happened to you? I've been calling you for about an hour already -J.ri in

I checked my phon, 8 missed calls. Oops.

Hey sis, how you doing? I'm sorry about that, my phone was on silent mode. So, what's up? -J,yunho

oh, thats good, i thought something hapened. Anyway, how's Korea? -J.ri in

Korea's great, dongsaeng and won't you go home already? -J,yunho

Nope, not yet i guess, but dont worry, i will, oppa, i gotta go now, take care :) -J.ri in

Okay, be careful, kiddo -J,yunho

okies, you too, -J,yunho

 

After the BOD meeting i went out of my office to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks, i didnt like the way coffee from those vending machines taste.

I entered the coffee shop and found Heeyeon-ssi sitting alone. I ordered my coffee and went to her.

"Mind if i join you?" I asked her. She looked up, surprised.

"Yes, sure." She smiled.

"Break time?" I asked.

"Yes, Uhmm, earlier, thank you for helping me, you helped me twice already." She said.

"Would you like to return the favor?" I asked.

".....I guess that would be okay, what would our VP need help with?" She seems fun to talk to.

"Tonight i have a party to attend, it's my pal's birthday and i need a date."

"Ahh." She doesn't get it.

"So, you agree to be my date?" I asked her.

"....Okay."

 

Your POV

 

I couldn't say no to him especially when he was looking at me with those eyes, plus he did help me before so i guess i should return the favor.

"....Okay." I nodded. I saw him smile and the next thing i know i was being pulled out of the coffee shop, he was holding hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he opened the car door and made me sit down.

"We're going to the mall."

"Why?"

"We need to get you clothes." He grinned. I felt myself blush, how does he do that?!

 

We entered the mall and he pulled me in a luxury items department. People mostly women were looking at him, no ogling at him. I can't blame them though,Yunho is good looking.

"Try this." He handed me a black mini dress with military accents.

"Okay......" I went in the dressing room, it was a Balmain number, i looked at the price, 5,034,800 won. My jaw dropped, what is this guy thinking?! I wore the dress and looked at the mirror, it is nice, but the price?...Ehhhh.

I stepped out of the stall and found him sitting down on a couch reading a magazine, i effin feel like i'm Geum Jan di or something. He looked up and smiled.

"You look good, we'll take it." He said to the saleslady, she bowed.

"Uhmmm, Vice~"

"Just Yunho."

"Uh,,,Yunho,, i don't think i can afford this~"

"I'm buying it for you." He winked at me then he pulled me to a shoe store.

 

I looked at the rows of high heels, i got intimidated. Yunho was a bit far from me, looking at the shoes, two salesladies were following him, they were holding a few boxes. I shook my head, even the salesladies are checking him out.

"Heeyeon-ssi!" He called me over.

"Just call me Heeyeon, so that it's fair."

"Okay, Heeyeon-ah, try this." He handed me a pair of YSL pumps. I placed the gold monsters on my feet. I looked at the mirror. I wobbled a bit, Yunho steadied me and held my wrists.

"Now, let's go." He held my hand and we went to a salon. I got my make up and hair done there and we went to the venue of the party.

 

Yunho's POV
 

The time she stepped out of the dressing room, i felt something tick inside me, She was just so beautiful. Her deep brown eyes, long lashes and her long legs. After a few minutes of shoe trying, i dropped her at a salon and i went by to a near bag store. I entered my sister's favorite store, Chanel. I just got the first thing i saw and went back.

 

I arrived at the salon, i saw Heeyeon looking at the mirror with a worried look on her face. The makeup didn't do much,she already was beautiful.

"Oh, you're back." She saw me looking at her. I smiled at her and gave her the bag.

"This is for you." I said.

"I can't take this~"

"Ya, if you dont take this, do you expect me to use it?" I grinned.

"Okay, if you say so." She pouted.

 

We arrived at Club Z, today was Junsu's birthday. As we entered the club i saw some guys check her out, then Junsu came walking towards us.

"Yunnnnnnniiiieeeee!" He said, then he saw the girl beside me, he looked at her.

"Happy birthday, dude." I greeted him.

"Thanks, who's your friend?"

"This is Heeyeon, Heeyeon this is Junsu, he's a good friend of mine."

"Hello, I'm Kim Junsu, i am this idiot's childhood friend." He offered his hand.

"I'm Song Heeyeon, happy birthday." She shook his hand.

"Thank you." Did Junsu blush? I grinned.

Then we saw Jaejoong approaching.

"Hey, Yunho, oh, who's this?"

"Ya, Jae behave, this is my friend Heeyeon, Heeyeon-ah this is Jaejoong, a pal."

"Nice to meet you." Jae shook her hand.

 

Your POV

 

Well, you know what they say, birds of the same feather flock together. I wasn't surprised when i met his friends, they were both so good looking, Junsu exuded this really cute and boyish charm and Jaejoong has this ideal boyfriend vibe in him and his eyes are amazing. And he loves to chat, too.

"So, you're not dating this cold person?" He asked, again.

"Yes, i'm just returning a favor." I replied. Yunho smacked hi arm

"I'm not cold."

"Yeah, right." Junsu added. Everyone was having fun, Yunho's friends are great. Even though they were all society guys they are friendly and down to earth. So different from the other chaebols i've met.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++