Crap

For me, It's you

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

“No, I’m not going!” Ri In said, she was ranting about a 2 day conference that she is being forced to attend, why? Because her older brother has been absent for almost a week.

“R In-ah, please, the company~” Joowon was also troubled.

“No, this wont do, oppa, cancel all my meetings for this afternoon, I’ll..have to talk to oppa.”

Ri In grabbed her bag and coat, she went down and drove her Porsche to her older brother’s villa.

Heeyeon-ah, help me, Oppa got sick, I don’t know what to do, im at his house now. –Ri In

She texted her, and lied, but they really need to talk.

 

She entered the place, she found the kitchen empty but filled with empty whiskey bottles. Ri In shook her head and went up.

“Oppa~~?”

There were a lot of empty bottles in his room. She picked some of them up and placed them on the table, then she walked forward.

Then, she saw something that almost made her eyes pop out.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I was sitting in on the floor, fumbling with my phone, when I heard someone enter, thinking it was just my sister or the maids I didn’t bother to check.

“Oppa?”

“What are you doing here?”

“Oppa, what happened?” She saw the bottles around me.

“Leave, please, I don’t need you here.” I stood up and tried to walk past her.

“Oppa, please, don’t leave, you told me that you would wait for me.”

“It’s different now, I already love someone, I’m sorry, Seohyun but you need to leave, I want to be alone.”

“Oppa, i..love you.” Then she pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

 

“Oppa~~?”

“Yunho are you~”

I pushed Seohyun back. I saw Heeyeon and my sister standing by the door. Ri In shook her head and looked at Heeyeon.

“Heeyeon, I~”

She ran out of the room. I saw her exit the house.

“Heeyeon, wait! Let me explain~” I grabbed her arm.

“There’s nothing to explain, Yunho, I saw it all.” She shrugged my hand off and ran out the gate.

I chased after her, I didn’t know it was raining.

“Heeyeon, please.”

She turned.

“Yunho, stop it, we’re over now, us, we’re no more.” She said as she turned away and hailed a cab.

I felt tears fall from my eyes. I felt like a truck ran over my chest.

 

Ri In’s POV

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“Why? You want me to go away? You cant make me, this isn’t your territory.”

“Oh, believe me, it doesn’t matter. Youre still the cheap person I met.” I was at boiling point now.

“Cheap? And what do you call yourself? Rude ?”

“I don’t know what happened to you, but you know why I didn’t fight back when you slapped me before? Because I respected you, I actually had respect for you BEFORE, but after what you did. I can’t forgive, Seohyun.”

“Rinnie, i~”

“Don’t call me that, you’ve done enough damage, leave, he doesn’t need you anymore, he’s better off without you.”

“I need him; I still love your brother.”

“Then why did you leave him?”

She didn’t answer, I saw her eyes water.

“You left him because at that time you thought that the company wouldn’t be passed to him, it was all because of money,money, money. You only love him because you knew he was going to be the successor.”

“How dare you say that?!” She picked up one of the empty bottles, she pointed it at me.

“Go ahead, throw it, show me how much you are obsessed with my brother and how much regret you must have for leaving him before.”

Then she hurled the bottle at me, I felt someone tackle me, and I landed on my brother’s carpeted floor.

“Are you okay?” Changmin oppa?

He pulled me up and made me stand.

“What is this? The fiancé? Huh, tell me, Ri In, how did he put up with your attitude?”

“Attitude? At least I never claimed something that wasn’t mine at the first place.”

“Ri In-ah.” Changmin oppa placed his arm on my waist.

“Face it Seohyun, my brother doesn’t love you anymore.”

 

Then I saw my brother by the door, he was soaking wet and his eyes were red.

“Oppa, are you okay? You’re shaking.” Seohyun spoke up.

“Leave, Seohyun.” He said.

“Oppa~”

“Leave!”

Seohyun  left.

“Ri In, i~”

“You’re unbelievable.” I said.

“No, it’s not like that, she just came here without notice.”

“And then you kiss her, WOW.” I held Changmin Oppa’s hand and went out

 

Your POV

 

I was inside my room. I looked at the mess on the floor, photos, gifts and cards..all from him. I have to face it,, we’re over. He still loves her. What am I compared to her? She’s a doctor, pretty and rich. I’m nothing compared to her.

My tears were endlessly falling. It felt like a nail was wedged deep into my heart. Why did I even go there? I shouldn’t have read that text! It was like I was killing myself!

 

I checked my phone. 23 missed calls all from him.

Heeyeon, im really sorry, please let me explain. -Yunho

 

Explain?! That…why cant I even bring myself to say even one bad thing about him?!

I looked at the necklace on the floor, it was the first gift he gave me, I felt tears on my cheeks again. I genuinely loved him.