Pretty

For me, It's you

Yunho's POV

Around 8 PM i went home after driving Heeyeon to her apartment. Then i thought about my phone, i got it from the office before going home.

8 missed calls, Rinnie

1 missed call from an unknown number.

Well, at least i know that tomorrow Ri In will kill me. But why would she call me~ oh right, the conference at Busan!

Are you in Seoul already? , i texted her.

No, im in L.A.. ? Why? -Rinnie

I sighed, maybe i'll talk to her tomorrow when she's in a good mood.

 

Your POV

After changing into fresh clothes, i heard the doorbell sound. I went to to the door.

"Oh, Ri In-ah, come in." I let her come in.

"Hello, did i disturb you or something?"

"No, i was just about to go out, what's the matter?"

I saw her blew her bangs up and sighed, she got an envelop from her bag and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I opened the envelop

 

You are cordially invite to Shim Changmin and Jung Ri In's Engagement Ceremony.

 

I looked at the date, that's two days from now!

"Wow, who is he?" The name sounds so familiar.

"Just..someone, hey i need to go, be sure to come okay?" She stood up, kissed my cheek and left.

Since when did she and this guy started dating? Then my phone beeped.

I'm outside. -Yunho.

I grabbed my bag and went out.

"Oh, you're early, Ri In was here earlier."

"Really?"

"Yes, she delivered her invitation, engagement ceremony." Yunho nodded.

 

As we arrived at the company's entrance, we saw a lot of reporters and camera men.

"What's happening?"

"Both companies released an article today?"

"Article? Both companies?"

"About the engagement and yeah, our company and the Shims'"

"Oh, right, Shim Changmin." I nodded, Yunho opened the door for me and we went in or, we attempted to. We were harasses by the reporters.

"Young Master Jung, is it true?......Where is the venue of the ceremony?.......Will they be living together?  Mr.Jung!Mr.Jung!"

Yunho didnt answer any of their questions, he just placed his arms around me and helped me get in the building.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He sounded really worried.

"No, i'm okay." I grinned at him and kissed his cheek. He walked me to the office and left.

 

"Oh, Heeyeon-ah, good morning!" Bomi said as i entered the office.

"Hey, morning."

"About the department meeting today, it was cancelled."

"Why?"

"The director is not around."

"Okay." Maybe Ri In's busy.

 

Ri In's POV

 

So today i am to go to Tiffany Co and Vera Wang. I drove myself to Times Square and entered the place. Wait, i'm doing this alone? I should have brought Heeyeon with me. I tied my hair up and went inside.

 

I found the Tiffany store but it was closed, why is it close? Then i noticed that the ligths were on inside. What the? Then the security guard came out and made me enter.. Strange...

"Hey, there honey." I heard a voice say, Ew. I looked up, i saw a man wearing a black suit with a red tie.

"Oh, hey." Right, rule number one: Pretend that we love each other. Bleck.

"We're here to choose the rings, look around." I stood beside him.

"Did you close down the place?" I whispered.

"Yes, i don't want any disturbances." He gave me a nodded.

"You are so...nevermind." i went around, i looked at the different designs.

I saw a sapphire ring surrounded by little diamonds.

"You like that?" He asked, oh did i mention it feels weird shopping for a ring?

"Kinda."

"Miss, we'll take this." He called one of the salesladies; she wrapped it and handed the bag to him.

"Are you in a rush?" I asked him.

"No, i just wanted it done right away." He said and we both went out.

 I nodded.

 

Changmin's POV

 

We were walking on our way to the boutique where we would fit the clothes for the ceremony when i noticed that  a lot of men would look at her.  She doesn't seem notice it though.

"We're here." She said as we entered...Vera Wang, she got inside a dressing room.

I decided to sit on one of the couches. Then the curtains opened. There she was wearing a cream tube dress. I felt my jaw drop.

"Is it okay?"

"Uh,,yeah, it suits you well."

"Thanks."

You look really pretty.

She went back in to change into her clothes.

 

"So, now it's your turn." She was walking beside me.

"What?"

"Your suit, Mr.Shim~" She stopped talking something must have caught her eye. Then she took a step back.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

The engaged couple were walking side by side, to an outsider they look like a fairy tale pair, the young man with his piercing gazes and the young lady with his elegance. Then the young lady stopped walking. She was looking at something, no, someone.

 

"What's wrong?" Changmin asked. He looked to where Ri In was walking, looking back at them was a girl with a soft smile on her face.

"She's back." Ri In almost whispered. She wrapped her arm around Changmin's and pulled him away.

"What? Who's back? That lady?"

"It's nothing, let's go." They entered Armani together to fit Changmin's suit.

 

Who was that lady?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++