Different

For me, It's you

Your POV

 

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. I could hear people talking.

"Oh, you're awake."  Is that Jaejoong? I sat up. I saw Yunho behind me.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry, i didn't know you have an allergy~"

"No, it's okay, i should have told you earlier, why..how did i end up here?"

"Well, Yunho here, found you in the restroom, trying hard to breather, good thing he brought you here immediately." I noticed that Jae was wearing a white robe.

"You're...a doctor?" He looks more like a model to me.

"Yup." He said as he checked my vitals.

"Amazingly, he is." I heard Yunho sigh and looked at me. He looked really worried. After fixing the paperwork, Jaejoong left the room.

 

Yunho's POV
 

I was so worried about her, seeing her so pale and lifeless, waiting outside of the ER, it was bringing back all the memories. Memoried of her, and the day she left. I sighed and shook the feeling off. It's been two years, Yunho, let her go.

"Yunho-ya, you look tired." She said. I looked at her and went near.

"I'm not, how are you feeling?"

"Better, what did Jaejoong say?"

"You can leave now, or..anytime." I said.

"That's..great." She smiled at me. I noticed that her bangs were covering her face, uknowingly i brushed them off her face. She seems stunned by my sudden closeness, me too.

"So, you ready to go?" I asked her.

"Sure." She stood up from the bed and we headed out of the room.

 

"Somehow, you're always there when i am in a sticky situation." She said while i was driving her home.

"That's cool." I grinned.

"Not." She pouted.

"You know what, Heeyeon, you're different."

"Is that bad?"

"No, the good different."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you like expressing yourself and you're not.....prissy like other women i've met."

She grinned at me.

"At first i thought you were one of those cold and arrogant chaebols with unreasonable standards....it turns out you aren't, you're just....Yunho."

"Me, cold? Eiii."

"Whatever."

I dropped her at her apartment and walked her to the door.

"Ya, VP you should drop by sometime, i'd like treat you." She said.

"Hmmm, tomorrow's a weekend, can i drop by?"

"Okay, that would be great, just text me ahead time okay?"

"Sure, good night."

"Night."

I walked back to the car with a huge smile on my face. Am i starting to fall for this girl?

 

Your POV

 

I feel kind of excited about tomorrow. Through out the drive home i could feel myself blushing, what is wrong with me?!?!

I guess, the Bomi and Heebon syndrome got to me. But really, Yunho is a great guy. He's funny and very considerate. The dude saved me a lot of time already. I'm glad that he became my friend.

 

I woke up around 8 AM. After taking a shower, i checked my mail. Then my phone beeped.

 

I'll pick you up at 9  -Yunho

Wait, isn't it supposed to be my treat????

We're going out?  -Heeyeon

:) -Yunho

Gee, that's all the reply i get, :). I went to my closet and chose a pair of black short and a green sweater.

A few minutes later, i heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door revealing Yunho wearing a pair of black jeans,grey shirt and a tan motorcycle jacket. Why does he always look like he just got off from the runway?

"I thought it would be my treat." I mumbled as he sat on the couch.

"Let's just roam around, it hasn't been long since i went back." He replied.

"Will it be okay?" He said when i didn't reply.

"...Sure." I said as i picked up my bag.

"Heeyeon, you don't get it do you?"

I just looked at him. Get? What?

"Heeyeon, i'm asking you on a date." He stood up and went near me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++