Date...

For me, It's you

Your POV

 

Him, me,,,date? What? Who could say no to a guy that looks like him, and those eyes!!!

"Uhmmmm.." I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Will you go with me?" His eyes were so full of sincerity.

"Okay."

He smiled at me, he took my hand and we both went out.

 

"Seriously, how many cars do you have?" I looked at his car, it's like his third car that i saw.

"Hmmm, hehehee." He sheepishly grinned at me and opened the door.

"Chaebooooool." I .

"Hey, dont call me that."

"Okay, VP."

"Not that too."

"Yunnniiieee?"

"YA!"

I laughed.

"Hmmm..."

"Yunho would sound best." He said while turning the car on. I just nodded while smiling.

 

"Amusement park." I said with a forlorn face. Why does it have to be this place? Rides and me aren't very good friends.

"Why the long face?" He asked as we entered the place.

"I'm not a big fan of rides."

"Really? Then we'll go to another place." He said.

"No need, we're already here, i'll face my fears i guess."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Totally, now let's go."

 

We tried the carousel first, then the moving teacups and huge swan ride. Then we stopped in front to the rollercoaster. I gulped.

"Heeyeon-ah, are you sure about this? I mean it's okay if we dont ride." He was looking intently at me.

"Let's try it." I grinned at him and pulled us towards the line.

 

We were both sitting beside the coaster car. I feel nervous, no, super nervous. I feel regret seeping in me. Yunho was observing me, occasionally he touches my hand and squeezes it. He makes me feel all fluttery inside.

Then the car started moving, unknowingly i grabbed his hand. I saw him grin from my peripheral sight.

"Don't be scared, Heeyeon." He said

Then it all went crazy.

 

Yunho's POV

 

When the car started to move, she suddenly held my hand. I could feel my heart beat faster. Then the ride started the twists, sharp turns and the loops. Heeyeon was holding on to me, her head on my chest. I placed my arm around her and helped her relax.

Then, the ride was finally over. I helped her get off the car.

"Ya, are you okay? You look pale." I was holding her arm as we both sat down on a nearby bench.

"That...was fun." She laughed and leaned on my shoulder. I was stunned by her sudden closeness.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really, you?"

I nodded, she grinned.

"Let's get you some food, VP." She stood up and pulled my hand.

She's so cute when she's being like this.

 

We ended up going out of the amusement park. We arrived at Times Square and entered a restaurant.

 

Your POV

 

We entered this French resto called Lasfera. Yunho was careful in ordering, maybe the food allergy thing scared him.

"Ya, thanks for remembering." I said to him. He reached my hand across he table and squeezed my hand.

"Anything for you." He gave me one of his smiles.

I felt myself blush again, why is he being like this? Making me fall for him more......sigh.

 

After the mall we both agreed to go movie watching. He went off to buy the tickets while i hit the snack store. I entered the a bit empty store. I grabbed a few bags of chips and went to the soda section.

"Hello, Miss." A man with a pot belly stomach said. He was balding, there was something about the way he was staring at me.

I just bowed at him and walked away, then he was following me. What the... Then i realized i was cornered.

"Would you like to watch a movie with me?" He said as he enclosed the gap between us.

"No, i have somebody with me." I was getting scared, i admit.

"Really?Then why are you alone?" His hand was traveling up and down my arm. I pulled my arm away.

"Feisty, eh?" He said, before he could say another word, he was pushed to the ground and i felt a strong arm pull me away from him.

"Did he hurt you?" His arm was still around me.

"No." I replied. Then, i felt his chest on my face. He was hugging me.

"Thank God, i got worried when i couldnt find you." He whispered to my hair.

 

Yunho's POV

 

When i saw that touching her, my blood boiled. I pushed him away and pulled Heeyeon away.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked her worriedly.

"No."  She said.

"Thank God, i got worried when i couldnt find you." I hugged her.

I dont know why i did it,, it just felt like i needed to do that...to assure myself that she's here, right beside me.

Then a thought hit me, and this time i didn't deny it.

I like her.