Tycoon's Daughter

For me, It's you

 

Changmin's POV

Well, she is a tycoon's daughter, she knows how to handle business well, even though engagements aren't really a business....why does it feel like i entered a very hard and long business deal?

 

Today was a Thursday, i have a to attend a business business conference at Busan. I left the office around 1 PM and drove there, it would take an hour to arrive and i need to be there around 3.

 

Yunho's POV

 

I was inside the office, when my phone rang.

"Hello?..Oh, Heeyeon-ah, why?"

"Let's eat, my treat."

"Where? I'll go to your office."

"Ice cream!" She squealed, i grinned and went to her office.

 

As soon as i arrived the employees greeted me and she went out.I took hold of her hand. I was glad i can hold her just like this.

"So, where are we off to?" I asked as i guided her to my car, then she pulled me back.

"Let's just walk." She said.

"Eh?"

"The ice cream parlor is just near" She wrapped her arm around mine.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked as i wrapped my arms around her.

"No."

I checked my coat pocket. Where is my phone?

 

Your POV

 

Yunho was checking his pockets.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"No.. i think i left my phone at the office." We continued walking.

"Should we go back for it?"

"No, it's okay."

 

We were inside an ice cream parlor, i noticed some ladies look at him then whisper.

"Isn't he the one who owns Jung Corporation..? COEX Mall.....supermarkerts?......car company?!...Only son..chaebol....good looking...the arms!!!"

I grinned, then Yunho came back with the food, i decided to play around.

"Hey honey." I said in a sugary voice. Yunho just looked at me with a skeptical smile.

"Okay, you need sugar." He handed me my share, i just laughed.

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~~

 

Meanwhile, at Yunho's office, his Iphone which was left on the table was endlessly ringing. In another office, the young miss Jung was fuming, her brother was MIA and she was being forced to attend the conference in Busan. Then, Yunho's secretary came in and asked her to go.

"Rinnie-ah, please, the directors are all waiting." Joowon said, he had no trouble being casual with her, they were childhood buddies.

"Aish, Jung Yunho! Okay, okay." Ri In stood up, grabbed her Birkin and coat, she got her keys and went down to her Porsche.

 

Ri In put her sunglasses on and zoomed out of the parking area, on another side, Yunho and Heeyeon didn't notice a Porsche drviving out of the company building's vicinity.

 

Changmin's POV

 

I parked my car in front of the convention center. Before going out,i grabbed my phone and PDA. Just as i was about to close the door of my car, i saw a Porsche arrive. The driver parkde in a few cars from mine, and i heard the brakes slam, well, someone's not having a good day.

 

I was on my way to the entrance when i saw Ri In, she was trying to wear her coat,  she was wearing a gray mini dress and heels, how do they walk with those pencil thin things? I observed her. She has pink lips, brown eyes and her legs were long. Wait, stop it Max.

I shrugged and walked forward, unitl i heard her speak.

"Don't touch me!" She said, i turned, i saw her, she was being annoyed by a bald guy with a pot belly, isn't that Mr.Kwon?

Max, don't turn, don't turn, i'm sure she can handle~ oh, damn, Yunho might kill me. I went back to her and pulled her away from Mr.Kwon

"Mr. Shim? You know her?" He looked quite shocked.

"Yes, she's my fiancee, is something wrong Ri In? Is he bothering you?" I looked at her, she was still shocked. I gripped her waist.

"Fiancee?" He echoed.

I nodded and pulle Ri In away.

"Why are you here? Yunho?" I asked as i helped her place her coat on.

"Thanks, Oppa's somewhere, i dont know where he is." She shrugged as we entered the place.

"How are you holding up?"

"What? Media?"

I nodded.

"Should i say it's fun, Changmin-ssi?" She gave me a smirk and went off on her own.

That's amazing, Jung Ri In.

 

Ri In's POV

 

Why is that tall guy making me nervous? I sighed as i approached the BOD.

"Good afternoon, Chief, i see the Vice President is not with you?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Yes, he...had an appointment." Whereever he is, i will kill him for making me drive an hour.

 

The conference started, proposals for new roads, buildings, biddings and selling. During a certain product presentation i stood up and went out of the hall. I got really bored.

I walked to the lobby when i saw the balding man from earlier. Eeeew. Disgusting pig. You cant blame me for being like that, he was so, so, so stout, bald, short, round belly and bad breath, and if you try to compare him to my brother, uh..let's not insult this guy tooooo much, my oppa's..what you'd call a hottie, this dude is definitely a nottie.

"Young Miss, i am so sorry for my actions earlier, please forgive me." He took my hand, i tried pulling it away.

"Uhmm, you can let go now. Please, Mister."  His hands were so oily. HELP MEEEEE!! OPPPPPAAAA!!!

"Please, forgive me Young miss, i honestly didn't know~" He was almost leaning now, i still cant get my hand back.

Then i felt a hand pry his hand off and pulled me away, i was standing behind him now.

"Mr. Kwon Yoomin, how many time do i have to tell you, don't touch my fiancee."

Shim Changmin?! I looked up, it is him. I looked at his hand, my hand disappeared in it. Wow, long fingers, YA!

"Wait, Kwon Yoomin? You're Yoona's father?" I stepped up behind Changmin-ssi.

"Yes, wa~ you didn't forget about me? Yes, i am the father of the young lady you kicked out of your house and brought her so much shame.Do you know how much my liitle angel suffered after that?"

Uhmm, like i care~ wait, i should stop being rude.

"Let's go." Changmin practically dragged me out of the place.

 

We ended up eating at a small pasta house.

"Thanks, for helping me..out there." I said. He just gave me a curt mode, great, i almost forgot, ice prince. Brrrrr.

"Tell me."

"What?"

"Tell me the real reason why..you approved of this engagement." Why does he have to be so straightforward?!

"Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you need to know?"

"I'm just curious."

I cant tell him the truth, i simply can't.

"Can i tell you some other time?"

He shrugged and went back to to his food.

 

Changmin's POV

I have a feeling she's keeping something, i asked about her, people said that she was headstrong, a bit of a rebel and sarcastic it was very unlikely of her to approve of our engagement without even putting up a fight. I looked at her, she was chewing bits of the cheese, her eyes were so warm and bright. Wait,,Max, stop it, remember, 6 months, then after that freedom!

"Uhmm, Ri In-ssi?"

"Just Ri In."

"Ri In?"

"Yes?"

"Who's Yoona?"

I saw her smile. How does she do that?Her smile was so pretty.

 

~~~ Narrator's POV~~~

 

A young lady wearing a mink coat checked in a Gangnam Hyatt hotel, she went in her room and took a shower. After changing into fresh clothes, she lay on her bed, on her hands there was a framed picture, it was a photo of her and him.

"Oppa, i'm back, are you still waiting?" She wondered aloud.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Teaser:

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"You're...back?"

 

"Who is she?"

 

"I can’t accept you here, get out."

 

"You've already done enough damage, leave!"

 

"He's better without you."

 

“Stop bugging us, go away.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++