Hmmm

For me, It's you

Your POV

 

I woke up around 7 AM and remembered that it wasn't a weekend already. I sat up from my bed and saw two maids fixing some stuff.

"Uhmm, what are you doing?"

"Good Morning, miss, the young miss wanted these to be delivered for you, she said you need clothes." They said and they left the room. I stood up from the bed and looked at the clothes. I looked at the green blouse with a power shoulder accent and a pair of white skinny jeans. I looked at the brand, Prada. I looked at the shoes, Alexander McQueen pumps, she shops like Yunho too.

Yunho. I sighed. It was my fault..how everything turned like this.

After taking a shower and changing into the clothes Ri In gave me, i went down. I found Ri In in the dining room, she was wearing a camel colored mini dress and a pair of YSL pumps.

"Good morning, Heeyeon."

"Good morning, thanks for the clothes."

"No biggie." She gave me a wink and started to eat. Then the doors opened, revealing Yoona.

"Young Miss, you have a guest." The butler announced.

"Okay." She looked at Yoona and rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here?!" Yoona saw me.

"Unlike you, she's a welcomed guest." Ri In said.

"Ri In-ssi, i'm sorry about what happened, i didn't mean to.." Yoona started, but Ri In cut her.

"Whatever, anyway, can you leave now?"

"Why is she welcome here?! I'm your future sister-in-law!"

"You're not and never will be, with that attitude of yours.Tsch."

"The rumors were right, The young miss Jung is a brat."

"Me? A brat? and what do you call yourself? The plastic face?" She replied. I heard her tone change, what if they fight? I was getting worried. There is only one person that can stop these two.

Ri In and Yoona are fighting. Help. -Heeyeon

I'll be right there. -Yunho

 

Yoona was still glaring at Ri In.

"Where's  Yunho Oppa?" Yoona asked.

"He's not here."

"You're lying."

"Seriously, why would i even lie about that?!" Ri In was getting pissed.

"Because you are always on favor of this commoner right here!" She pointed a finger at me.

"And you think you're better than her?"

"If it wasn't obvious."

"With that plastic face of yours? HUH." She scoffed. Yoona stood up.

"How dare you insult of me!"

Ri In was still sitting down, with her signature smirk on.

"Why are you here?"  A masculine voice said from the door.

"Oppa~!" Yoona said in a sing song voice. Ri In stood up and got a glass of water.

"Here, i wasn't a bad host right?" She said as she poured the glass on Yoona.

"Rinnie." Yunho pulled her away from Yoona.

"How dare you?!" Yoona said as Butler Jang guided her out.

 

The three of us were in the living room. Ri In was sitting with her legs crossed.

"Ri In, you shouldnt have done that, what if she tells father and~"

"Well, i'm sick of her barging in and out, why won't you just clean the trouble anyway? You're not the one who always get bullied by her you know." She said as she stood up and left the room.

It was silent for a few minutes.

"Thanks, for texting me ahead of time." Yunho said.

"You're welcome."

"...Heeyeon..I have something~"

"Look, i'm sorry. i should have let you explain that day, you gave me so many chances but i didn't even give you one. I just want you to know that i know the whole truth now and i'm really sorry."

He gave me a smile and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry too, Heeyeon. And i miss you so much." He took my hand.

Then i felt him hugging me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Sorry, i made khun bad here :) peace!

btw, who would be a good pair for yunho's sister?