TRIP

For me, It's you

Your POV

 

We were inside the airport, waiting for the plane.

"Why are we alone here?" I noticed that the terminal was empty, and it is my first time to see a very well furnished terminal also. I mean, it has 2 flat screens, leather couches and paintings.

"Uhmm, this is a private terminal." Yunho answered.

"Private?"

"Yeah, this was made for the company."

I nodded. Then one of the airport escorted us out.

I saw a very sharp looking jet in front of me. And it had the Jung Co. sela on it.

"Private jet?" I saw something painted under the seal. JYH.

"Yes, it was dad's birthday gift to me." He said as he got my hand carried bag and handed it to his secretary.

I looked around me there were at least 4 jets near us. Three of them had the company seals on them.

"Oh, the first one's for company use, the next one is Jae's the last one is Ri In's."

Uhmm, explains, Jung Co., KJJ, JRI.

"Is is really necessary for you guys to have one jet each?" I asked him as we climbed the stairs up to the plane.

 

We finally entered the jet. It was furnished with laptops, leather seats and each seat  had a mini table on it with food on top.

"Kind of, our family likes to travel." He made me sit down.

"Food!" I didnt have breakfast before leaving.

He grinned at me and sat across from my chair.

"So, what is the conference about anyway?"

"Construction for the new mall and bidding, construction companies are also there."

I nodded.

"So, theyre bidding for the mall?"

He nodded. I heard about the new mall our company was planning, it was an 8 storey mall situated at Jeju.

I looked at him. He had his sunglasses on. Everything about his face was so perfect. The high nose, lips and his eyes.

He's different from the other guys i met. He's so gentle and warm.

 

Yunho's POV

 

We arrived at the hotel. Heeyeon was standing beside me, she was getting stares from the guys around us.

"Come here." I placed my arm around her waist.

"Yeah?"

Joowon was talking to the receptionist and scheduling our stay. I looked at the name of hotel.

Rolling Hills Hotel. I grabbed my phone and dialed Changmin's number.

"Changmin-ah? It's me."

"Oh, why?"

"Im at your hotel right now, they wont give us 2 suites." I was getting annoyed.

"Really?...which hotel?"

"Rolling Hills."

"Ah, Jeju....okay, okay, i'll take care of it. Call me if anything else happens."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem."

Then one of the telephones on the desk rang. The receptionist answered it.

"Hello, this is Rolling Hills~..Oh, president...yes?...okay...okay...Im really sorry." She looked at me.

"Uh, here. It is on the top floor." She handed me the card keys.

"Okay." I got it from her and we went up.

 

We were inside the elevator.

"What did you do?"

"What?"

"How did you get the rooms?"

"Oh, Changmin."

"Changmin?"

"They own this hotel."

She nodded.

"I'll be heading to conference in a few, do you want to come or would you like to roam around?"

"Can i roam around and just follow you at the conference later?" She asked.

"Okay, i'll ask Joowon to drive you around."

"No need, i'll just take the bus."

"Bus? No, just use my car." I handed her my car key.

"What are you going to use?"

"I'll pass by Ri In's villa here, i'll borrow one of her cars."

 

Your POV

 

"You have a house here too?"

"No, it's Rinnie's actually, hers and Max'."

Is it me or this family is getting stranger, first jet planes, then hotels then, houses. Whats next, islands?

"Oh...okay." He handed me a car key and led me to the door.

"I'll be leaving, call me if somehing's up." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Okay, bye, be careful."

"You too, oh, by the way, dinner later, okay?" he asked.

"Okay, Yunnieee."

"Ya~!"

I just laughed and went in the room.

As soon as i closed the door, my jaw dropped. The suite was bigger then my condo. There was a flat screen in the living room, there were orange and brown leather couches. I looked at the kitchen, it was fully equipped, the room was so big, the bed looked like it was floating. I checked the bathroom. There was a jacuzzi tub in the middle.

After taking a shower, i changed into a pair of blue distressed denim and a white blouse, i grabbed my bag and went down.

 

So another problem, what car did Yunho bring? We went to the hotel using the limo. I pressed the car key button. I saw a white Porsche light up.

"Then, this is it." I said as i got in and turned the engine on. There was a bouquet of flowers on the seat beside me.  l looked at the note.

I miss you already. -Yunho

I smiled to myself. How can a person be so good looking at the time be so sweet?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++