Ice Prince

For me, It's you

Yunho’s POV

 

Dad entered the living room without Ri In. I saw him and Uncle Shim chat.

“I honestly didn’t know about their plan.” Changmin said.

“We were clueless too, I didn’t expect that I’d meet you again under these circumstances.”

He grinned.

“I have a feeling your sister hates me already.”

“I don’t think so, are you against the engagement? Wait, don’t answer me, you and my sister should be taking about that, right now.”

I stood up, we both went out of the living room. Where is Jung Ri In?

We saw Butler Jang on his way to the living room, bringing coffee with him.

“Have you seen Ri In?” I asked.

“Yes, young miss went out to the garden, young master.”

I nodded and we went out.

“Yunho-ya, about the~”

Something was bubbling between the pool. I walked towards the pool, I saw a hint of blue and black under. Ri In!

“Ya! Isn’t that your sister?” Changmin got nervous. Then after a few seconds, she resurfaced. She saw us looking at her.

“Oh, hello.” She waved at us.

“What were you thinking!?” I said to her as me and Min help her get up from the pool.

“I got…..anyway, why are you guys here?” She asked.

“We got worried about you, DEAR.” I said angrily.

“What?” She took off her coat and grabbed a towel.

“Anyway,let me introduce you two in a more normal..way, Ri In this Changmin, we were classmates before at Yale, Changmin this Ri In my younger sister, you didn’t meet her because she went Oxford.”

They both shook hands. I left to let the two talk.

 

Ri In’s POV

 

So I was stuck with this tall sculpture.

“Please sit.” I asked him to sit. Damn, it’s so cold.

“About the..engagement, do you agree?”

“Yes.You?” For my older brother.

“I’m surprised,,I was expecting an argument, I have nothing against it. But I have conditions.”

“Same here, drop it.” I replied. Ooh, ice prince.

“After we get engaged, we must not, I repeat we must not mess with each other’s private lives, we are to maintain a good image to the media and to our families and after 6 months we are to break up.”

Cool.

“That’s fine with me, now can I say mine?”

“Go ahead.”

“You are not allowed to control me, where I go, what I do and who I meet, and yes, we must maintain our good relationship image and you already covered the others so, done.”

I stuck out my hand and he shook it. We both smiled at each other.

“Now, if you will excuse me,I need to change and speak to the elders.” I said as I went back to the house and he went in to the living room.

 

As I closed the door, a thought hit me, this is a suicide mission. I changed into a blue mini dress and wore my Tory Burch flats. I went down.

“So, have you two talked about it?” Uncle Shim asked.

“Yes, we both agreed on your arrangement.” Changmin-ssi said.

I just nodded and smiled, I felt my brother stare at me with wide eyes.

“That’s good, we already have the date, it will be next week.” Father said.

I saw Changmin’s eyes widen. Well, I wasn’t expecting it either. Then he smiled and nodded. Oh, goddamnit.

 

After chatting, the Shims went home and I went back to my room. Then I saw my brother enter.

“Rinnie, why did you say yes?” He sat on my bed, I was reading.

“Uhmm, because dad might kill me….?”

“Huh, I know you well sweet pea,You’re  a rebel,now tell me the truth.”

“It is the truth, I just want to follow him.” Why does he know me so well?!?!

“Really?”

“Really, oppa, sheesh, it’s not like I’m marrying some gangster, he’s also your friend.” I gave him one of my widest, if not fakest smiles. He seems to believe me, he just sighed, kissed my forehead.

“Night, oppa.”

“Night, kiddo.” He exited my room

Then I felt my tears fall.

 

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++