First Lady?!

For me, It's you

Hey guys :D  the main image is Yoon eun hye from Take Care of my Lady, this is how i envisioned Yunho's dongsaeng is, and the character's attitude is similar to Eun Hye's character too :)

 

~~~Narrator's POV~~~

 

Passengers arriving from L.A. were guided to the arrivals area.  One particular girl was being looked at. She was tall, around 5'7 or 5'8, not the typical height for an asian girl. She was wearing a black leather hot pants, loose distressed white shirt and a black Balmain jacket, gracing her arm was an Hermes Birkin, she was also pulling along one Louis Vuitton trunk. Everyone was murmuring, they all wondered who the beautiful stranger was.

"Is that G.Na?....Boa?.........4minute??? But she's tall......."

She heard all the murmurs, she grinned and placed her Prada sunglasses on.

 

 

She rode a cab to Hyatt Gangnam Hotel and checked in.

"Give me a presidential suite."

"Yes, can i have your name?"

"Jung Ri In." She said as she handed the receptionist her ID.

"You..Young Miss." Recognition set on her face.

"Don't tell anyone that i'm her." She winked at her as she got the card key from her hand and went up to the room.

 

She went inside her room and took a shower. After checking her mail, she took a nap.

Around 9 PM she woke up.

"Jet lag." She muttered as she grabbed her Mac book and switched it on. She checked her mail.

"Nothing new." She said to herself as she tied her shoulder length brown-redish hair.

Then a window popped.

 

Ri In's POV

 

I was about to close the laptop when a window suddenly appeared.

 

JoowonKim: Where are you?

JungRn: Somewhere near. Dont worry, i'll be in the company in no time.

JowoonKim: Dont worry? Are you Jung Ri In?

JungRn: Goodnight, oppa.

 

Around 10 AM, i woke up. I chose a pair of acid washed jeans, loose white tank top and a power shoulder jacket. I wore a pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties and set off.

 

Your POV

 

I went to work as usual, as if nothing happened. I decided should stay away from Yunho and Yoona. I sat on my desk and started the day's work.

Around 9 AM i stood up to get coffee.

"Heeyeon-ssi, can we talk?" I heard Yoona behind me.

"Yes?.....okay."

"Look, you , i just want to warn you that Yunho's mine, okay? So dont you dare go near him again, whatever medicine or drug you gave him to like you, quit it okay?"

"Excuse me? Drug?" I scoffed, this girl's sick.

"Of course, why the hell would Yunho oppa fall for you?"

"Look, i dont want to talk to you, so go back to your hive or whatever." I started to turn. But she made me face her again.

"You dare disrespect me? I'm th first lady of this company!" Her palm was about to hit my cheek, i was just waiting for the impact. Wait, how come i dont feel any pain? I looked to my left.

Another hand was blocking Yoona's

"First lady?" A beautiful tall girl smirked. Is she a model? Pretty.

"Let go of me!" Yoona pulled her hand away and glared at her.

"You know, hurting your co workers is a crime." The tall girl said and she walked away.

"Crime? She seduced my fiance!!" Yoona talked to her back.

The pretty girl just raised her hand as if waving backwards.

Who is she? She's so cool. Yoona seems stunned, she glared at her retreating figure and walked back to the office. I wonder who that girl is. There was something familiar about her, her eyes.

 

Ri In's POV

 

First Lady? Seduce? Fiance? So, that's her? Kwon Yoona? Plastic surgery, much? But who's the other girl?

 

I went in dad's office.

"Ri In-ah! Im glad youre back."

"Hey, dad, i missed you." I hugged him.

"So, what brings you here, my child?"

"Appa, give me a position here in the company."

"You want to work? Wow, Ri In.."

"Yes, dad."

"Okay, so..Mr.Ko is on leave right now, he's in the hospital."

"Uncle Soo Man? Why what's wrong?"

"Heart attack. Dont worry, he's recuperating already. You will be taking his position, He is the Director and CEO of the Marketing Division, basically, you're working under your brother."

I nodded.

"Thanks, dad, i'll start today, and about Oppa, please dont tell him anything yet, i want to surprise him." I said with a sweet smile.

"Okay, aigoo you kids, oh did you hear about his engagement."

Ughhh.

"Yes, Yoona right?"

He nodded.

"I'm sure you and her would get along well. Oh, and have Joowon show you to your office."

I just nodded and went out of the office. Me, her, get along? We cant have a world war 3.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++