..................................................

For me, It's you

 

Changmin’s POV

 

Ri In was upstairs; she’s been quiet throughout the whole afternoon, ever sconce we went home from Yunho’s house. She was really getting me worried. So, I stood up and went to her room.

I knocked a few times.

“Come in.”

I opened the door. I found her sitting on the couch, reading some documents.

“Oh, Oppa.”

I sat beside her.

“Thanks for saving me earlier.” She gave me a smile.

“You’re welcome…Can I ask you something?”

“Shoot.” She said.

“If….They..Yunho and Heeyeon will break up,,,you’re being engaged to me..you’re sacrifice it would..” I didn’t know how to say it.

“Look, Oppa, if they do break up, then its really unfortunate, but that is something I cant control, and I should be saying sorry to you.” She placed her papers down a looked at me.

“Sorry?” Now, I was confused.

“I practically dragged you with my selfish plan, Its like I forced you to get engaged with me so that I could help my brother.”

“You don’t need to say sorry, and you weren’t being selfish, you were just helping your brother and besides I also agreed to this arrangement.” I scooted next to her, she was touching the ring on her finger.

“But..you must really hate me, its like your in a trap because of me, oppa.” She said.

“I don’t hate you Ri In, im really happy around you, somehow…you can actually brighten up my day.” I told her as I kissed her forehead. It slipped, it just did.

 I felt her tense for a while.

“Let’s go out, you’ll just get depressed here.” I said as I pulled her up. I made her go down, I grabbed our coat as and we went out.

Did I just actually confess to her without me knowing???

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Yunho was in the company lobby waiting for someone, particularly a lady. Then he saw Heeyeon enter the building. He went up to her.

“Heeyeon-ah, please talk to me.”

“Yunho, there’s nothing to talk about.” She tried to walk pass him. But Yunho held on to her arm.

“Heeyeon, please.”

“You know what, I quit!” She said as she ran out of the lobby. Yunho followed her, she was crossing the street.

 

Heeyeon was trying to her bag, she didn’t notice the truck coming. Then she felt someone push her.

CRASH!!!

Her knees were skinned as her body came in contact with the pavement. She sat up.

She saw Yunho on the floor, his forehead and lip were bleeding. Heeyeon went to him.

“Yunho-ya! Don’t close your eyes!” She placed his head on her lap.

“Heeyeon-ah..I’m sorry,,,,seohyun and i..nothing happened…honestly…”

“Stop talking, the medics are coming already.”

“I don’t love her anymore….i already forgot about her….I..love you…for me, it’s you.”

Then the ambulance came, Heeyeon was also inside, she held on to Yunho’s hand throughout the ride, tears kept on falling from her eyes. Her clothes were stained with blood but she didn’t mind, Yunho’s life was on the line.

 

When they arrived at the hospital, Heeyeon was immediately ushered by the nurses while she saw Jaejoong and a few doctors pull Yunho in the ER.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++