180?

For me, It's you

Ri In’s POV

 

“What?!”

House? So, I’m not living with dad anymore?! Uncle Shim just nodded and we were both led to a limousine.

It was a ten minute drive from the hotel to the house.

I looked at the house, it was an all white 5-storey villa. It looked so modern, with the black and white designs.

“Consider this as an advance wedding gift.” Uncle Shim said.

Kill me, now.

We both just smiled and entered the house. It was spacious inside. There was a flat screen in the living room, the dining room was big, the kitchen was filled with state of the art tools. There was an outdoor pool too.

 

I went up, leaving Changmin downstairs. There were three rooms at the second floor, I entered the first room, it was filled with books and different gadgets, his room. I went out and found a room near one of the huge windows. I opened the door, the sight of a walk in closet welcomed me, along with my laptop and some books. I smiled. I took a shower and decided to relax. Today was hell for me.I looked at the ring on my finger. It’s so…huge..and it feels so heavy.

Around 9:30 PM, I felt my tummy grumble, I couldn’t eat properly at the party. I went out of my room and entered the kitchen. I found Changmin inside.

“Hungry?” He asked, he was wearing a brown cardigan with a white shirt inside.

“Yeah.” I sat on one of the stools. He handed me a sandwich.

“You don’t have any food allergies, right?”

“Yes, are we alone here” I asked.

“No, maids will come 4 times a week.”

I nodded.

“It’s a rollercoaster huh?” He said.

“You bet.”

 

 

Changmin’s POV

 

There was something about her, with her hair loose; wearing a loose shirt and shorts…..she looked so relaxed.

“Have you walked around the house?” I asked her.

“Uhmm, just up to the second floor, I fell asleep for a while.”

“Wanna check it out together?”

“Sure.”

 

The third floor was like a game room, it was filled with gaming consoles and a library was there too. The fourth floor was like our home office, and then fifth was the attic.

“This is nice, the daybed fits here perfectly.” We were at the third floor when Ri In found a balcony near the gaming room.

“That’s right.” I told her as I stood beside her.

“Somehow, I don’t feel that this will be torturous.” She said.

“Let’s see.” I said as I handed her a cup of hot chocolate.

“Thanks.”

 

I went back to my room. A lot of things have changed, first I was engaged with her and I’m living with her. I remembered when I first saw her at the event. She looked like an angel. Maybe getting engaged with her wasn’t a bad idea at all~ wait what am I thinking?! Go to sleep now, Max.

 

Your POV

 

It was one cold Sunday, Yunho called me around 9 pm and said that he would pick me up. We were going to have lunch at his house with Ri In and Changmin. I wonder how those two are doing? I took a shower and changed into a pair of acid washed jeans, black blouse and my black trench coat.

I’m downstairs already. –Yunho

Okay, I’m coming –Heeyeon.

 

As soon as I got out of the building, Yunho was beside me with a black Espirit umbrella.

“It’s cold, isn’t it?” He gave me a smile.

“Totally.” I hugged his waist and we both walked to his waiting car.

 

A few minutes later we arrived at his house. The table was already set.

“You cooked?” I asked in an amazed tone.

“No, I asked one of the chefs at home to come here.”

I nodded and placed my coat on the hanger.

“Oppa~~?” We both heard a voice from the living room.

“Dining room!” Yunho called over as he closed the curtains.

“Oh, Heeyeonieee!” Ri In hugged me. Well, she was wearing one of those hard to pull off clothes again, black ripped tights,leopard shirt and a silver coat.

“Hello, how have you been?”

“Uhhmm, same, same.”

I saw Changmin enter, he was wearing a pair of dark denim jeans, white polo and a beige coat.

“Oh, Min.” Yunho greeted him.

“Oppa, can’t we just eat at the veranda? It’s still covered. It feels stuffy in here.” Ri In complained.

“Well, it is dark.” I gave Yunho a wan smile.

“Okay, okay.” He called over the maids and the table was moved. I saw Ri In talking to Changmin, they look so intimate, at the same time awkward.

“Let’s move out.” Ri In said as she pulled me out. The veranda was set, some of the beach chairs were moved and plants were set aside.

“Ri In, take the shrimp off your plate.” Yunho said.

“Food allergies?” Ri In asked.

“Yeah.” I said as I placed the shrimps on another plate.

“Changmin..-oppa, can you pass me the salad?” Ri In said.

Changmin handed her the bowl and smiled. Quiet person….hmmm.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

The couples or couple, were enjoying their meal together. Yunho was delighted to be with his sister and love. Ri In was simply enjoying the meal while Changmin’s mind was getting really cloudy. There must be something wrong with the wine that was served, but why were the others not feeling anything?

“Oh, oppa, you’re sweating.” Ri In noticed his discomfort.

“I’m~~okay.” He wiped his mouth with the napkin. Ri In took out her handkerchief and wiped his forehead. Changmin felt his heart beat wildly.

“Are you sure?” Ri In asked again, her voice filled with concern.

“Yeah.”

“Rinnie, why don’t you give Min some of the digestive vitamins, I have some in the kitchen.” Yunho said.

“Okay.” Ri In said as she pulled Changmin up. She brought him in the house.

“Seriously, Ri In, I’m okay.” Changmin said while coughing.

“Take this.” She handed him a green pill and glass of water.

“You look so pale.” She brushed off some hair on his forehead.

 

Meanwhile, Yunho and Heeyeon were still eating.

“How do you find the food?” Yunho asked.

“It’s good.” Heeyeon replied, while looking at some of the plants. The rain already stopped.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

After the meal, Heeyeon was looking at the garden. She would occasionally smell the flowers and brush her hair with her fingers.

“Hey, Yeonie.” I said as I wrapped my arms around her, my chin was resting on her shoulder, and her back was facing me.

“How does it feel like living alone?”

“You live alone too.”

“But your house is huge.”

I grinned.

“I don’t know, I like being alone sometimes,,,I guess.”

Then she faced me, my arms were still around her.

“Can I ask you something?” She said. I nodded.

“What does Seohyun do?”

I stopped for a moment.

“She’s a doctor, she works for her dad’s hospital.”

“Ah, she’s successful for her age.” She smiled. I hugged her.

“You smell so good.” I told her.

“Yunho oppa….?” It was that soft voice again. We both turned.

“Oh, Seohyun-ah.”

Heeyeon looked at her.

“Is she your friend?” Seohyun asked.

“Uhmm, Seohyun this is Heeyeon my girl friend, Heeyeon this is Seohyun.”

“Hello.” Heeyeon greeted her.

“Hello.” Seohyun smiled at her.

I don’t know what to do…do I make them sit?...talk?....help me, anyone?

“You dropped by?” I asked.

“Yeah, I just wanted to see how you were doing.” Seohyun said. I felt Heeyeon’s hand around mine.

“What are you doing here?” I heard an ice voice. Ri In walked up to us. Changmin looked better now.

 

Your POV

 

“What are you doing here?” I looked at Ri In, there was that really steely look in her eyes.

“Oh, Rinnie, hello.”

She calls her Rinnie too?

“I told you to not call me that, Miss.Shin Seohyun.” She said.

“Are you still angry at me?”

“Why, do you expect me to welcome you with wide arms?”

“Rinnie.” Yunho warned. The bad attitude was turning on. Why is she so mean to this girl anyway? She’s just Yunho’s first love.

“No, it’s not like that, I just~”

“Stop bugging us, go away.” Ri In said.

“Jung Ri In, you better stop talking like that.” Yunho said.

Changmin was beside Ri In now, one hand on her shoulder.

“What, you’re gonna be her knight in shining Armani, Jung Yunho?” She pointedly asked. Yunho looked at me.

“Ri In-ah.” Changmin was trying to make her calm.

“What are you talking about?” Yunho asked.

“Uhmm, you want me to narrate how you almost destroyed yourself for this mother fu~”

“Leave!” Yunho said, he looked so angry now.

Ri In looked at her and laughed bitterly. She got her phone from the table and left. Changmin went with her.

Did he just ask his sister to leave because of Seohyun?

The atmosphere had a 180 degree change.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++